PSDuckie's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I'm playing my Pokemon games more, I decided to make a trade thread. All my Pokemon are caught/bred on the actual cart: no cloning or emulators here! In addition, all my Pokemon are named with a hexadecimal number; I can rename the mon before trading if you want. All of my mons are semi-redistributable unless otherwise stated.

Here's what I have right now:

Snover 2E (F)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Quiet nature
Snow Warning ability
Level 1 untrained
Moveset: Powder Snow/Leer/Mist/empty

More mons will be posted when I get them!

Last edited:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
you're going to have to be more specific on the IVs, you've been here long enough to see how some of the other trade threads look and have an idea of what's expected. The Battle Institute in Lumiose City is a good place to take your Pokemon they'll be leveled to 50 and you can calculate your IVs more precisely.

EDIT: to the user above we don't have expectations for the IVs people are supposed to have on their Pokemon but it just makes it easier to get trades when your IVs are the best they can be.

you're going to have to be more specific on the IVs, you've been here long enough to see how some of the other trade threads look and have an idea of what's expected. The Battle Institute in Lumiose City is a good place to take your Pokemon they'll be leveled to 50 and you can calculate your IVs more precisely.

EDIT: to the user above we don't have expectations for the IVs people are supposed to have on their Pokemon but it just makes it easier to get trades when your IVs are the best they can be.
I did not know about the Battle Institute! Thanks! With that information, I put in more precise IVs.

I appreciate that but in this section, I've been told to learn to RNG or breed for perfect before, I've been told that < 20 IV's aren't good enough even for events. PSDuckie is obviously relatively new and I'd be happy to donate them some stuff but if he wants to trade, surely there's some need to pass an understanding of the basics?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
was speaking in the context of having a trade thread, nowhere does it say we expect 31 IVs or you can't have a thread here. Obviously easier for you to get trades when your pokemon have the best IVs but if the guy wants to start a trade thread with subpar IVs as long as he's specific about them that's fine by me. The reason why you were told to "learn to rng or breed for perfect" was to make it on easier on you to get good Pokemon and get trades and it's pretty good advice but it is not a requirement to trade here.

I would definitely like to go for perfect, if only I knew how to do it in Gen 6. Until then, I'm stuck with what I have. :-(

I would definitely like to go for perfect, if only I knew how to do it in Gen 6. Until then, I'm stuck with what I have. :-(
And it really is that easy. You could also look into Time Machine breeding but take baby steps. Try normal breeding out first.

I don't know if this is going to help but you can add my FC for the Friend Safari and I'll trade you spitbacks if you would like (I'm assuming you have beaten the game which should probably be your first priority.

And it really is that easy. You could also look into Time Machine breeding but take baby steps. Try normal breeding out first.

I don't know if this is going to help but you can add my FC for the Friend Safari and I'll trade you spitbacks if you would like (I'm assuming you have beaten the game which should probably be your first priority.
Yes, I have beaten Y. Thanks; as soon as I get to a reliable Internet connection I'll add you!

Yes, I have beaten Y. Thanks; as soon as I get to a reliable Internet connection I'll add you!
This confusion and help that was needed could have been dealt with a while ago. Either ways I will gladly get your trade thread going in the right direction I can offer you and spitbacks from my thread and I can breed you any spitbacks from hoenn for free and I can work out something with a few users I know here on smogon to get you a 6iv ditto. Pm me so I can help you which I can gladly do.

Added my flawless Snover to the trade thread. I've been trying for a Trick Room Snover, but I got the flawless one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)