Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
do you guys know if it's possible to obtain a 2nd diancie if you erase/discard the wondercard after you have recieved your Diancie? My guess is no but want confirmation

SRing is hell. I just had to toss an almost viable TR Calm one. And I'm rubbish at Pokemon (Showdown).

I like that they made an effort with Diancie but the cutscene makes the SRing worse. (And I'm not even going to start my rant about Diancie being a waste of a Carbink evo)

SRing is hell. I just had to toss an almost viable TR Calm one. And I'm rubbish at Pokemon (Showdown).

I like that they made an effort with Diancie but the cutscene makes the SRing worse. (And I'm not even going to start my rant about Diancie being a waste of a Carbink evo)
SRing is 10000x better with netflix or youtube or something. Don't just SR, do something while SRing. I can guarantee you it is a lot easier.

Can someone clone two pokemon for me?
Whoever helps can keep a non-redis copy I guess. (PM me)

Edit: being helped

Last edited:
I'm looking for a flawless Ditto so that I can stop putting up inferior mons (one is one too many!) Once I check the IVs of my Kyogre (I don't have my Sapphire game with me as I'm typing this) I might be willing to trade it.

LF Rotom Wash with Pain Split calm or bold but likely a Calm one.

I got alot of competitive pokemon non shiney and shiney but i dont know how to clone. If u can clone one back im happy to trade with you.

I got for example:
Shiney houndoom flawless timid with HP flying!
Shiney Aerodactyl flawless Jolly with Aqua Tail!
Shiney Azumarill HUge Power 31iv in HP- Sp def Brave with Aqua jet and Ice Punch.
Shiney Honchcrow Super Luck Naughty 252 atk /speed. Heat wave, super Power brave bird.

Or if you want to just give one to me, i will Write youre name in my "hall of fame" in my signature below:)

I got alot of competitive pokemon non shiney and shiney but i dont know how to clone. If u can clone one back im happy to trade with you.

I got for example:
Shiney Azumarill HUge Power 31iv in HP- Sp def Brave with Aqua jet and Ice Punch.
Shiney Honchcrow Super Luck Naughty 252 atk /speed. Heat wave, super Power brave bird.

Or if you want to just give one to me, i will Write youre name in my "hall of fame" in my signature below:)
mostthe3rd has both a Calm and Bold Pain Split Rotom :)

I got for example:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/thats-the-melody-to-funky-town-pain-split-rotom.3517816/
You can have one from my past giveaway. Just put smth on gts and I trade it to you

Last edited by a moderator:

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
What are the odds of breeding a Bulbasaur and getting 31 in all 6 IVs (with a 5IV and a 6IV parent), but also being a female?
around 0,0651042% if I'm not mistaken (12,5% female, 1/6 chances of getting the leftover 31 IV in the right place, 1/32 chances of leftover IV being 31 all this using Destiny Knot and Everstone for right Nature. This does not account for getting the right ability or the rare case where the 5IV parent passes down the imperfect IV).

On another note, for those using TMM what are the factors that make your current spread to change aside from accepting/rejecting your current egg at the daycare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)