Official Smogon Fantasy Football PLAYOFF Thread (2014-15 Edition)

Went up against Lynch this week and won easily.

Though it was looking bleak during the first half of the Cutler/Forte/Marshall shitshow...

i need some pure objective judgment here. tell me if this trade is fair:

peyton manning + jerrick mckinnon for russell wilson, ahmad bradshaw, and odell beckham.

people in my league are complaining, but i think its pretty fair

if AP is coming back, McKinnon isn't worth anything. still, even right now, team Peyton is potentially getting 3 starters (Wilson was the #6 QB before last week, Ahmad Bradshaw has been top 10, and ODB just outperformed the best secondary in the league) for an elite QB and a low-mid RB2. if Peyton's team has a shallow roster, it'd be a passable trade for them, and if AP comes back it becomes a good trade. either way, it's not bad enough to be vetoed.

late edit: someone in my money league was down 27 points with just the Eagles defense left... 2 TDs, 5 turnovers, and 9 sacks later :^)

Last edited:

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i need some pure objective judgment here. tell me if this trade is fair:

peyton manning + jerrick mckinnon for russell wilson, ahmad bradshaw, and odell beckham.

people in my league are complaining, but i think its pretty fair
Give me Wilson/Bradshaw/Beckham

ODB is the truth, really wish I owned him so I could break out his dance

Just gonna rosterbate a little here to my 12 team money league

QB: RG3 (got 3 good quarters out of Carson Palmer)
RB: Jamaal Charles
RB: Marshawn Lynch
WR: Demaryius Thomas
WR: Jeremy Maclin
TE: Mychal Rivera
Flex: Sammy Watkins
D: Seattle
K: Chandler Catanzaro

Bunch of chaff on the bench outside of Adrian Peterson

Not sure whats going on in Smogon League B though, think it autodrafted Demaryius and then Gio Bernard in the 2nd round and then must have died

Last edited:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How many people are in that league, 4? I'm at a loss how you managed to get Charles AND Lynch, and then Demaryius

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
How many people are in that league, 4? I'm at a loss how you managed to get Charles AND Lynch, and then Demaryius
12 team league that's competitive as hell. Fantasy football is like a full time job for me as a college student. Need to win the league to put clothes on my back for this winter

My draft looked bad at the beginning but turned out okay since, first 5 rounds went
1. Arian Foster
2. Doug Martin
3. Julius Thomas
4. Randall Cobb
5. Wes Welker

On the day the Wes Welker suspension was released, I traded Welker+Sproles for Maclin
Traded Julius Thomas+Randall Cobb the day after Charles got hurt Week 2 for Jamaal Charles+Niles Paul+Emmanuel Sanders
Traded Arian Foster+Steven Ridley+Terrance West for Demaryius Thomas+Alfred Morris to an RB needy owner the Saturday before Week 3
Traded Alfred Morris+Emmanuel Sanders for Marshawn Lynch during Week 4

Last edited:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
12 team league that's competitive as hell. Fantasy football is like a full time job for me as a college student. Need to win the league to put clothes on my back for this winter

My draft looked bad at the beginning but turned out okay since, first 5 rounds went
1. Arian Foster
2. Doug Martin
3. Julius Thomas
4. Randall Cobb
5. Wes Welker

On the day the Wes Welker suspension was released, I traded Welker+Sproles for Maclin
Traded Julius Thomas+Randall Cobb the day after Charles got hurt Week 2 for Jamaal Charles+Niles Paul+Emmanuel Sanders
Traded Arian Foster+Steven Ridley+Terrance West for Demaryius Thomas+Alfred Morris to an RB needy owner the Saturday before Week 3
Traded Alfred Morris+Emmanuel Sanders for Marshawn Lynch during Week 4
hax

Give me Wilson/Bradshaw/Beckham

ODB is the truth, really wish I owned him so I could break out his dance
i traded those 3 players away because i have reasonable depth at RB and WR. my other receivers are sanders/AJ green/alshon jeffery and my remaining RBs are forte and ingram. i just needed to upgrade at QB because wilsons inconsistent past couple of weeks have really cost me some big games

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Is the Yahoo app messing up for anyone else right now? I've gotten the notification for Brandon Marshall's TD catch about 20+ times now despite checking and deleting it every time.

so i'm up against the #1 seed in our smogon league, with my starting running backs being CJ anderson and alfred blue.

crossing my fingers to complete this upset!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm on track for the highest score in Smogon B league thanks to Mike Evans. With a rem loss that'll put me in 1st place, up from 6th two weeks ago :-).

In my other league I'm going to be third after this week, and possibly second depending on how Martavis Bryant and LeVeon Bell play!

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm on track for the highest score in Smogon A league thanks to Mike Evans. Which will put me in 5th, up from 12th three weeks ago.
also highest score in da lee three weeks running, get at me

would be four but aldaron outscored me by a point four weeks ago and justin had something absurd like close to 180

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)