Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
around 0,0651042% if I'm not mistaken (12,5% female, 1/6 chances of getting the leftover 31 IV in the right place, 1/32 chances of leftover IV being 31 all this using Destiny Knot and Everstone for right Nature. This does not account for getting the right ability or the rare case where the 5IV parent passes down the imperfect IV).

On another note, for those using TMM what are the factors that make your current spread to change aside from accepting/rejecting your current egg at the daycare?
You can always use power items.

Rough estimate:

(1/31) x 0.125 = 0.004 x 100 = 0.4

Note: This is assuming both parents are flawless or near flawless, and you're using a Destiny Knot etc., this isn't exact but is a solid estimate.

Also for future exact calculations: http://archive.today/IOpSy, the original website: http://destinyknot.tk/ got archived/unavailable recently for some reason.
around 0,0651042% if I'm not mistaken (12,5% female, 1/6 chances of getting the leftover 31 IV in the right place, 1/32 chances of leftover IV being 31 all this using Destiny Knot and Everstone for right Nature. This does not account for getting the right ability or the rare case where the 5IV parent passes down the imperfect IV).

On another note, for those using TMM what are the factors that make your current spread to change aside from accepting/rejecting your current egg at the daycare?
Wow, those are some low chances. I would be disappointed, except that I just did it, COMPLETELY by accident. I was trying to get a Relaxed male Bulbasaur with perfect IVs in all but Speed to pass down Leech Seed to my Ferroseed, and I ended up with a perfect female Relaxed Bulbasaur. :) I just wanted to know the odds because my friends and I really like to know the statistic value of our Pokemon. The only way it could be better is if I had been breeding for it specifically, to get Chlorophyll instead of Overgrow.

Thanks for the numbers, you guys. And for the links. I'm really bad at percentage math :P

Hey guys! Need your help! Managed to get my hands on a Gamestop Diancie code. I just need to know if it's like that Pokebank Celebi, which you can't soft reset or not?

If it is soft resetable what should I be shooting for? 31/x/31/x/31/x with defensive nature? Something offensive to abuse Diamond storm and Mega-Diancie?

Hey guys! Need your help! Managed to get my hands on a Gamestop Diancie code. I just need to know if it's like that Pokebank Celebi, which you can't soft reset or not?

If it is soft resetable what should I be shooting for? 31/x/31/x/31/x with defensive nature? Something offensive to abuse Diamond storm and Mega-Diancie?
You can Soft-Reset, and it *should have 3 31 IVs. For Mega-Diancie, you want a +Speed nature, unless you want a Rock Polish set, were you can afford to run a +SpA or +Atk nature

*Some codes are faulty and do not have the guaranteed IVs

It is received from the delivery woman, so you can SR it (though there is a cutscene to mash A through)

For defensive, you're probably going to want a -Speed +defense of choice
For offensive mega, you want a mixed +Speed nature, so Hasty or Naive unless you go Rock Polish.

Of course, feel free to keep any other unique/viable ones for trading. Variety is welcome.

Edit: Greninja'd

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Looking for a cloner for an hp fire timid celebi, whoever helps me is free to keep copy for themselves. please vm/pm me
EDIT: been helped

Last edited:
I'm looking for something that might be a bit difficult, but here we go:
I am looking for a Female Horsea line Pokemon in a Lure Ball. Anyone willing to help me? I have plenty things to offer as of now that rather good, and of course a CRAPLOAD of Togepis that need a home.

I need the following
- Adamant Male Magikarp (need the nature for a Jolly Female with the Ball)
- Hasty, Jolly, Adamant Synchronizers

I've got
- Modest Hustle Nidorans (both genders)
- Brave 4 EM Karrablast (some HA Dream Ball Females)
- Relaxed Dream Koffing w/ Pain Split
- Adamant DD/ES Dratini (Nest Ball, some Marvel Scales)
- Adamant Poison Heal Shroomish
- Jolly Love Ball Magikarp

Last edited:
It's free.
Thank you.

To everyone else, edited a list of things I can offer to the post. Still need Naive Synch for Mewtwo.

I understand Xerneas/Yveltal being low level and cutscenes etc., but is something like a "1 under" speed or Seismic tosser worth it for Mewtwo, or should I just chuck the Masterball repeatedly?

Kinda wish we had nicer

Thanksssss. I wish we had prettier yellow coloured balls :/
Is a competitive Altaria better off with HA? Otherwise, I might get one with an Apricorn ball... Like Moon Ball or something hums.
It really does not need Cloud Nine. Natural cure is the way to go.

Kinda wish we had nicer

Thanksssss. I wish we had prettier yellow coloured balls :/
Is a competitive Altaria better off with HA? Otherwise, I might get one with an Apricorn ball... Like Moon Ball or something hums.
Hidden Ability is situational use, but Natural Cure's specific use usually helps more than Cloud Nine's. Still, it's ultimately not gonna break an Altaria.

That said, Natural Cure's better and available to Apricorn balls

Hidden Ability is situational use, but Natural Cure's specific use usually helps more than Cloud Nine's. Still, it's ultimately not gonna break an Altaria.

That said, Natural Cure's better and available to Apricorn balls
Alrighty, I'll most likely go for Moon Ball for that one then.

Best ball for Shiny slurpuff?
can't decide between ultra, lux, heal or primer ball.
I would prefer Premier on it. Looks classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)