Other OU Mini Tour Mk II (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
In

Edit: You might want to specify that it's still OU but with certain things eliminated, not solely based on Ubers stats where you get to use things like Reshiram. The wording is a bit confusing to some that have asked me. Also all the banned pokemon are above the cutoff point so that rule is kind of pointless now.

Last edited:

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In

Edit: You might want to specify that it's still OU but with certain things eliminated, not solely based on Ubers stats where you get to use things like Reshiram. The wording is a bit confusing to some that have asked me. Also all the banned pokemon are above the cutoff point so that rule is kind of pointless now.
Seems you've misunderstood the rules yourself. This is Ubers UU. Everything that is below the cutoff with the exception of Arceus formes is allowed (just because I'm treating Arceus as a single Pokemon). If you want to use Reshiram, Deo-D or Deo-N, you're free to do just that. Everything above the cutoff--including Landorus-T, Scizor, Ferrothorn, and others--is banned.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Seems you've misunderstood the rules yourself. This is Ubers UU. Everything that is below the cutoff with the exception of Arceus formes is allowed (just because I'm treating Arceus as a single Pokemon). If you want to use Reshiram, Deo-D or Deo-N, you're free to do just that. Everything above the cutoff--including Landorus-T, Scizor, Ferrothorn, and others--is banned.
Alright thanks for clarifying. Count me out then.

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
How to participate:
OU Mini-Tournaments Rules:

• Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown! unless both players agree otherwise. Other servers like Smogtours, Frost, and Battle Tower are also acceptable.
  • Standard Gen VI OU. (aka current one) Refer to this page for more information on usable Pokemon. Please note that these tours will have gimmicks, but unless something is specified, standard OU rules apply.
  • This is a single elimination best of one tournament.
  • You may switch your team each round.
Mr. Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)