Terrorist Cup - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity I told TewMew 30 minutes from 3:45 and he got off at 4. I then got on at 4:15 which is what I said and he was gone. I cant play Friday or Saturday because of parents weekend and im on all the timee so activity.

Activity I told TewMew 30 minutes from 3:45 and he got off at 4. I then got on at 4:15 which is what I said and he was gone. I cant play Friday or Saturday because of parents weekend and im on all the timee so activity.
Actually, u said u will be here from 3:30 your time(even earlier if i consider your next vm) if you can't even be here less than 30 min for something you scheduled 2 hours ago it's only your bad.

Actually, u said u will be here from 3:30 your time(even earlier if i consider your next vm) if you can't even be here less than 30 min for something you scheduled 2 hours ago it's only your bad.
I clearly edited that and said ill be on in 30 minutes then stayed on gor 2 hours.

Yes I was and I posted that I was on 30 minutes later so shut up and cut the bullshit.
instaed of saying you were 30 min late (which were at least 45 btw) youu said you will be here in 30 min it's only your mistake for saying "i will be on in 30 min" instead of "i will be on 30 min late"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)