Random Cup Tournament - Round 2

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
our schedules are clashing incredibly badly and I don't know if I'll be able to battle today at all. if not i'll post/edit this/tell him to post

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
sorry my opp and i are having trouble playing due to timezones, if we dont play by tonight then he can take the win

Activity Win Requested

Contacted
As I said here I contacted Expulso on the day you posted this thread, you can even see it on this profil page :

I VM'd me back on Thursday, I was busy with schools, so I made an appointment on 9PM~11PM GMT+1 on Saturday and Sunday, he agreed :

I was on, everytime I used the /user expulso command, I get that :

If he was under an alt, like me as I was under "BahaWin", I didn't knew that and he didn't tried to PM me to get battles done.

Then we didn't played it, but I did the best I could.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity Win Requested

As I said here I contacted Expulso on the day you posted this thread, you can even see it on this profil page :

I VM'd me back on Thursday, I was busy with schools, so I made an appointment on 9PM~11PM GMT+1 on Saturday and Sunday, he agreed :

I was on, everytime I used the /user expulso command, I get that :

If he was under an alt, like me as I was under "BahaWin", I didn't knew that and he didn't tried to PM me to get battles done.

Then we didn't played it, but I did the best I could.

hey if you're on now we can fight, sorry I wasn't on PS!

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll be posting Round 3 brackets tomorrow at 5 pm GMT+0 so you got quite a while. It's currently 10:23 pm if you're wondering about timezones.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to negusplease 3-1. How the hell do you beat a Latios with Draco Meteor in Challenge Cup?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)