Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any suggestions for Trick Room Trevenant? Gonna be used in UU.

Trevenant@Life Orb?
Brave | Natural Cure? or Frisk?
248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
31/31/31/x/31/0
Trick Room
Earthquake? or Rock Slide?
Shadow Claw
Wood Hammer? or Horn Leech?

Life Orb seems the best idea, but open to other suggestions.

Natural Cure or Frisk could work. I have Aromatisse in the party to cure status via Aromatherapy (Plus Magic Guard Reuniculus to absorb status) but curing stats on the switch might be more useful than scouting an item.

Earthquake has more power and accuracy + deals with Fire and Steel pokes that resist Grass STAB, Rock Slide has less power and accuracy but deals with Rock, Flying, Bug, and Ice pokes.

Wood Hammer for more damage but with recoil, Horn Leech for less damage and some heals, but again Aromatisse is an option for heals by passing Wish around.
Trevenant has pretty good attack, so it won't need Life Orb. The item and ability depends on what you are looking for in Trev as a TR sweeper. If you are looking for all-turn recovery, go with Lefties and Natural Cure, while if you are looking for a quick one-stop restore frequently, go with Sitrus Berry and Harvest. Go with Earthquake because Trevenant will have trouble with Steel types. However, replace Shadow Claw with Rock Slide because Ghost, while having good offenses, has poor type coverage. Plus, you won't get walled as easily, and Trevenant can deal with Flying, Ice, and Bug types. As for the last slot, I would NOT use Wood Hammer over Horn Leech, because Horn Leech will sop up HP, whereas Wood Hammer does the inverse.

Good Mega Banette Set?

Also looking for a shuppet in a matching ball with EM
And Also Looking for a Buneary in a matching ball with fake out and elemental punches.

I have been looking for 3 months and i am back in the game. PM me :)

Good Mega Banette Set?

Also looking for a shuppet in a matching ball with EM
And Also Looking for a Buneary in a matching ball with fake out and elemental punches.

I have been looking for 3 months and i am back in the game. PM me :)
I have a shuppet and a bunneary if you can wait an hour.
Looking for a HA mankey. Any nature, any gender. Can anyone help out?
I can in an hour with 4 egg moves on it. :)

So long time since I was last on or played... Is cloning still available? Do people still do that? Or has any patches/opinions changed to prevent it?

It's still available if you're talking about cloning via powersaves
Doesn't really matter to me.

Now on to my second question: I have a Diancie code but I can't download it into my game (the game is home and I won't be able to retrieve it), Anyone out there - who is well trusted and reliable and will be active for the next few weeks, including Thanksgiving - be willing to use this code, get a Diancie with Relaxed or Sassy Nature and good IVs (preferably above 23 in each, especially HP, SpD and Def) and trade it to me in like 2 weeks time? Of course the person doing this can make a clone and keep it and use it however they want.

Doesn't really matter to me.

Now on to my second question: I have a Diancie code but I can't download it into my game (the game is home and I won't be able to retrieve it), Anyone out there - who is well trusted and reliable and will be active for the next few weeks, including Thanksgiving - be willing to use this code, get a Diancie with Relaxed or Sassy Nature and good IVs (preferably above 23 in each, especially HP, SpD and Def) and trade it to me in like 2 weeks time? Of course the person doing this can make a clone and keep it and use it however they want.
Why does the game being at home mean you can't use the code if you'll be able to trade in 2 weeks (unless it's to ORAS)?

The code expires the 17th doesn't it?
To my understanding, the codes should work for a few months after they stop distributing them.

For example, I recall hearing that the Gengar codes will still be legitimate until sometime in February. Still, I'd get secondary confirmation.

To my understanding, the codes should work for a few months after they stop distributing them.

For example, I recall hearing that the Gengar codes will still be legitimate until sometime in February. Still, I'd get secondary confirmation.
Hmm, interesting... Do you know where I could find out how long the code lasts for?

Hmm, interesting... Do you know where I could find out how long the code lasts for?
I haven't found info on the NA codes, but people are saying the European codes expire February 25th, so I imagine a similar time for ours.

Like I said, this is just what I understand. Someone was evidently able to redeem a Heracross/Pinsir code as late as October 30th, so there's evidently a generous time frame on them.

I haven't found info on the NA codes, but people are saying the European codes expire February 25th, so I imagine a similar time for ours.

Like I said, this is just what I understand. Someone was evidently able to redeem a Heracross/Pinsir code as late as October 30th, so there's evidently a generous time frame on them.
Hmm, alright. It would just be a damn shame to waste it. The offer still stands to anyone out there if they want to download it, clone it, stay in touch with me, and send me a copy during thanksgiving.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The code expires the 17th doesn't it?
That's a rumor that has been circulating around reddit with no actual proof anywhere. There doesn't appear to be a set ending date for NA, though as pika pal mentioned the fact that the European codes expire in February means that the NA ones will probably end around that time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)