The Amazing Riding the Metronome! - Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Let's fite some fite. After it came to my attention that we can make the world a better place by giving every Pokemon Metronome, I have decided to upgrade kill or be killed streetmetro. In the StreetMetro battle, you can use any Pokemon you want (with a limit of one Moody Pokemon per team). The rest of the rules stay the same. Giving the Pokemon Metronome as its only move is the only change you can make to it.

Congrats to some of you on finding a broken strat. I'm modifying the rules to fix it.

*NEW RULE* Cursed Body is banned in StreetMetro

Here's the rules!
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • No Pokemon above 600 BST*
  • No Moody*
  • No Ghosts*
  • No Steels*
  • No Switching
  • All EVs at 85 in each stat, neutral nature, all IVs 31
  • Metronome is clearly the only move your Pokemon is allowed to have
  • Leppa Berry or Starf Berry are the only items allowed.
*Except in no holds barred matches

Battles will be best of three: LC, XY, and NO HOLDS BARRED STREETMETRO KILL OR BE KILLED

In no holds barred matches, you may also opt to use a Mega Stone instead of Leppa/Starf.

For clarification: In No Holds Barred matches you can use: Any Pokemon (even if they don't know Metronome naturally) holding either Leppa Berry, Starf Berry, or a Mega Stone. There is a limit of one Moody Pokemon per team in NHB matches and Cursed Body is banned.

macle vs. Ununhexium
Oglemi vs. Celever
BadAssGardevoir vs. BKC
AuraRayquaza vs. galbia
Arcticblast
vs. GlassGlaceon
FireMage vs. Leodamin
Lord Moet II vs. Crestfall
Mr.378 vs. -Clone-
VallejoMC. vs. Tesung
MarceloDK vs. giara
majaspic22
vs. The Pizza Man
NotAGymLdr vs. shartruce2
The_Rock vs. Alf'
Vileman
vs. Korby
Alexey vs. Lord Ninjax
Lasagne vs. Imanalt
Hauntmoose vs. Lyconik
SoulWind vs. pokebasket
Tahu
vs. Anty
ApplepieFTW vs. Haruno
scorpdestroyer vs. silver97
FLCL
vs. Cinco Diablo
idiotfrommars vs. Cristal
Brap
vs. VN.

Deadline (that obviously very strict) is November 17th

If I made a mistake with pairings, lemme know. If you feel that you should have gotten an activity win last round well maybe you should have fuckin posted about it but I'll still hear you out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)