Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep or Toss?

FireRed/LeafGreen Mewtwo

Naive, 27/30-31/20-21/25-26/18/30-31

Before the cries for 'use an emulator' come, I don't like the use of emulators to perform RNG that would otherwise be impossible. So no perfect spreads for me. This Mewtwo is easily the best I have received yet. Opinions on this soft reset?

Keep or Toss?

FireRed/LeafGreen Mewtwo

Before the cries for 'use an emulator' come, I don't like the use of emulators to perform RNG that would otherwise be impossible. So no perfect spreads for me. This Mewtwo is easily the best I have received yet. Opinions on this soft reset?
Speed is 31, I just checked by giving it a Carbos.
Then I would definitely keep :).

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Keep or Toss?

FireRed/LeafGreen Mewtwo

You can use retail and still get to the high frames required for flawless spreads. Check here for some details.

I'd like to try Hidden Power breeding and I'm looking for a 30 IV ditto in all of its stats. Anyone can help/has suggestions?
The idea was to start from a HP Ice Manectric..

Guys, what would be the best hatching location for shiny Snivy?

EDIT: nvm, hatching at Santalune Forest lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)