ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice Punch Blaziken? Well I hope Infernape and Emboar aren't completely overshadowed by this thing. Although the Mega and Speed Boost already did that.

I just really want to have a blue pentagon on my Heal Bell Mightyena. No one is going to see that coming on Battlespot.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ice Punch Blaziken? Well I hope Infernape and Emboar aren't completely overshadowed by this thing. Although the Mega and Speed Boost already did that.

I just really want to have a blue pentagon on my Heal Bell Mightyena. No one is going to see that coming on Battlespot.
They won't see it coming because it's illegal to have one of those.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, but there have been cases where the Tutor move wasn't learned, such as Vacuum Wave Scyther.
Interesting. I never knew an exception to that trend existed.

But if ice punch really is a level up move on a fire type, I'll be damned. There's no way to know yet since the obtainables in the demo has their level up moveset deleted.

So what we can confirm officially is that move pools are being updated. From information originating from the main Pokemon website, Blaziken somehow gets Ice Punch and Shiftry learns Leaf Blade. Ignoring all the info we have received through the demo dump, ORAS will expand, what I'm assuming, is just the level up moves of some Pokemon. Tutors will return, so obviously move pools will be expanded this way.

I haven't really been following the trend between the newer games of a generation vs the older ones; FRLG compared to RSE and HGSS compared to DPPt. But when new moves are given to Pokemon in between games of the same generation, is there a notable difference in the sizes of their move pools? Or do some only receive one or two new moves to their level up or egg move pools?

So what we can confirm officially is that move pools are being updated. From information originating from the main Pokemon website, Blaziken somehow gets Ice Punch and Shiftry learns Leaf Blade. Ignoring all the info we have received through the demo dump, ORAS will expand, what I'm assuming, is just the level up moves of some Pokemon. Tutors will return, so obviously move pools will be expanded this way.

I haven't really been following the trend between the newer games of a generation vs the older ones; FRLG compared to RSE and HGSS compared to DPPt. But when new moves are given to Pokemon in between games of the same generation, is there a notable difference in the sizes of their move pools? Or do some only receive one or two new moves to their level up or egg move pools?
Generaly not egg moves but the tutor moves tend to expand movepools by a LOT.
i'm particularly looking forward to the Kalos pokemon having access to tutors.

If you didn't know Shiftry now also learns Hurricane as a level up move in ORAS. :)

So happy we're getting extreme speed linoone again. I mean we probably won't get it directly because Japan but at least it means that if they make it later so that we can't use gen 5 or earlier pokemon at all at least we'll still be able to use Espeed Linoone on the simulator.

I cannot STAND the amount of cursing and frustration is being done on that forum. I'm even pissed off from the fact that they are pokemon fans, I want no association with the sort. And I thought Youtube was bad.
4chan is literally the worst place on the internet. I try to avoid the place like the plague it is but even I know this is actually TAME for them. I hope the leaks from the early copies get released on a site other than 4chan soon because I hate visiting that site even briefly.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I don't consider 4Chan a part of the internet. I think they made it very clear that they've cut off a piece of the internet for themselves.

But of course, that just means they'll get the games early. Do you think Serebii or Bulbapedia would post any of the leaks?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Would someone that is willing to visit 4chan be kind enough to post the info here? Please?
I don't consider 4Chan a part of the internet. I think they made it very clear that they've cut off a piece of the internet for themselves.
They're, unfortunately, enough of a part of the internet to start my littel pony* becoming popular to extent of me getting sick of it in about a month. Also, I usually don't like 5 sec videos used for responses or jokes, but that one just describes 4chan too well.

Also, how long before this thread descends into talking about how much everyone hates 4chan?

*There are some things not worth capitalizing or fixing typos of.

For now there's no way to know for sure, but Occam's Razor dictates that it is safer to trust it in the meantime. It's a bit too elaborate for some cheap laughs.

But then again this is the internet. I guess if they find Mega Flygon make all your dreams come true, it's fake.
I cannot STAND the amount of cursing and frustration being done on that forum. I'm even pissed off from the fact that they are pokemon fans, I want no association with the sort. And I thought Youtube was bad.
Agreed.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Would someone that is willing to visit 4chan be kind enough to post the info here? Please?
Pic of Poochyena with Thunder Fang, supposedly captured, and a Seedot with Beat Up, also supposedly captured. And a huge amount of bitching, and other stupidity.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Pic of Poochyena with Thunder Fang, supposedly captured, and a Seedot with Beat Up, also supposedly captured. And a huge amount of bitching, and other stupidity.
Doesn't Poochyena and Seedot already learn Thunder Fang/Beat Up?

Edit: Yeah, egg moves.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As egg moves. According to the OP, they captured them with the DexNav, but the whole thread is a shitstorm as to whether they faked it or not. Basically a typical 4chan reaction to... well, anything, to be honest.

Not that I condone this leak stuff but /r/pokemon is also following the 4chan bullshit so if you can stand 5 minutes of lag, you get slightly less...well 4chan I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)