Playoffs Smogon Tour 18 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Tesung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what bullshit time leftiez gave you but I'm gonna be back home 2 hours from this post, that's when i'll play.

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lost to -Tsunami- 2-0, ggs

I wish i played better, especially in DPPT, but oh well, you learn from experience

I'd just like to say i had a ton of fun in this tournament overall, and to thank all of my friends that supported / helped me this season. No individual shoutouts because I'm sure I'd forget someone important. But if you supported me, you know how much I appreciate it :]

Looking forward to the next season!

boo win

Mcmeghan win .l.

3. Inflikted v. 14. -Tsunami- (XY, BW)
4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer (DPP, BW)
5. reyscarface v. 12. Heist+++win (XY, BW)
6. Destiny Device v. 11. Mix (XY, DPP)
7. Leftiez v. 10. Masterclass (DPP, BW - best match-up)
8. DracoMalfoy v. 9. Tesung (DPP BW)

Lost 2-1, that was very intense, gg bro.
Im not even mad, that was a pleasur to play you masterclass and im still happy for my run because i wasnt even supposed to make it into playoffs, good luck for the rest.

Thx to all my supporters and helpers during this season, maybe next time n_n
Cyu

I already made a sad post for Stath, so I guess I'll just go short here:

RIP Leftiez. You probably deserved to win this, seeing as how you were banned for 3 weeks, and came back swinging to 7th seed, with 2 Tour wins. You played really solid all 3 Games against Sweepage (he played solid too I admit), and you might have won (I kinda skimmed the replays, will check back with additional comments later). So yeah, sorry bud, RIP. Like the 3 Lords, you're down but not out, and you'll probably put in another good performance soon.

Bloo to win now I guess.

lost 2-1 to reyscarface ggs! very happy with my DPP performance, and XY was incredibly tense even if a lot of it was guesswork. they were two great battles. good luck in future rounds

thanks to everyone who assisted me (mainly BKC, Ether, Hot N Cold, and Leftiez). kind of embarrassing to do shout-outs after losing in the first round but you guys deserve it for helping me out.

probably gonna take a classic leave of absence for a while & maybe return later if I have time

Lost to sw 0-2 ggs wp gl in the rest.

Thanks to everyone that helped me in here, you guys know who you are ;) and to everyone that was supporting me, luv u all and i'll take this as an opportunity to improve and be stronger next season.

also can spl start already >:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)