Settle It In Smash! Giveaway [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

(Without the help of awiec and cjlaborde2nd, this giveaway would not be possible. Thank you!)
You know what they say..."Settle It In Smash!" Now, why not get something for proving your rep at Smash?

(Y)(♀)(❤)

/

Pikachu: Naive Lv. 50
*Lightning Rod
30/30/30/31/25/31
236 Atk / 20 SpA / 252 Spe
[Thunder] [Quick Attack] [Thunder Shock] [Volt Tackle]
[OT: +Jedi]
Egg Move(s): Fake Out / Encore / Volt Tackle
Stock: 4

(Y)(♀)(❤)

/

Jigglypuff: Modest Lv. 50
*Competitive
31/15/30/31/31/31
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
[Sing] [Rest] [Pound] [Rollout]
Egg Move(s): Wish
Stock: 5

(Y)(♂)(❤)

/

Charizard: Jolly Lv. 50
*Blaze
31/31/31/0/31/31
252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
[Outrage] [Rock Smash] [Flamethrower] [Flare Blitz]
Egg Move(s): Outrage / Dragon Dance / Air Cutter / Flare Blitz
Stock: 3

(Y)(♂)(❤)

/

Lucario: Jolly Lv. 50
*Justified
31/31/31/28/31/31
252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
[Aura Sphere] [Extreme Speed] [Close Combat] [Double Team]
Egg Move(s): Endure / Agility
Stock: 5

(Y)(♂)(❤)

/

Greninja: Timid Lv. 50
*Protean
31/24/31/30/31/30
12 HP / 248 SpA / 248 Spe
[Shadow Sneak] [Water Shuriken] [Substitute] [Water Pulse]
Egg Move(s): Toxic Spikes
Stock: 4
Five Trophies waiting to be awakened for the winner of a match! These Pokemon are not even available in my trade thread yet! Their movesets represent the moves they use in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS (for the most part). However, note something: these are all Kalos-born Pokemon and each one was bred with at least one egg move. So, get out your Heart Scales and reteach them those Egg Moves if you so wish! These Pokemon also come with an item attached, so they're ready for battle! Also note, these Pokemon are EV trained, something I don't usually do for giveaways! There are is stock of 5 for each Pokemon for a total of 25 Pokemon to give away!

Now, how do you get one of these? Well, I just mentioned it earlier:

Defeat me with your choice of Pokemon in a match of Super Smash Bros. for 3DS!

The rules for the match are as follows:

1. Stock Match: 2 lives each.
2. Stage will be Random: Omega.
3. 1v1 match
4. You must use the Pokemon you want to claim (i.e. Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Charizard, Lucario, or Greninja). I will be using whatever character I wish.
5. One entry per person. One Pokemon per person.

To make it easier to set up matches, a sign-up sheet will be posted below. These are the best times to catch me, barring unforeseen situations. All times are PST (or GMT-8). A maximum of five matches will be allowed per day (unless I feel like doing more) I reserve the right to stop taking matches at any time of the day. Not all times/days are final:

My 3DS FC: 1375 - 7206 - 7505

Friday, November 14th (6pm PST) (Done)
-mhykah

Saturday, November 15th (12pm PST) (Done)
-havokchomp123

-NidokingKing

Sunday, November 16th (12pm PST) (Done)
-none

Monday, November 17th (6pm PST) (Done)
-AfroThunderRule

Tuesday, November 18th (6pm PST) (Done)
-vzxt

Wednesday, November 19th (6pm PST) (Done)
-none

Thursday, November 20th (6pm PST)

Once the stock runs out, that's it, so be quick to sign-up! Remember, first come, first serve!

But wait! Doesn't Super Smash Bros. for Wii U come out next week?

Oh, I haven't forgotten...Next Friday, I will host a match on Super Smash Bros. for Wii U! And the winner of that match...GETS A SET OF ALL FIVE POKEMON!

More details on the match coming soon!

Super Smash Bros for Wii U Match: Friday, November 21st (TBA)

So, sharpen your skills brawlers, and see you at the ring! Sign ups are open today, matches start on Friday, November 14th.

Note: Please do remember, like all Pokemon I offer, theses are non-redistributable.

Last edited:
Sunday, November 16th (12pm PST)

Monday, November 17th (6pm PST)

Tuesday, November 18th (6pm PST)

One of of these dates i am not sure yet which of these dates. If thats ok i will get back with the exact day tomorrow.

Lucario is the one i will be using.
EnGarde might want to join.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
EnGarde might want to join.
Hit the nail on the head there ;)

---

I'm going to be completely honest, I'm much less interested in the prize, and much more interested in the match. Can I ask for a match without asking for a pokemon? 'twould be great practice. ^_^ I would like to challenge you as lucario on Wednesday. :)

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hit the nail on the head there ;)

---

I'm going to be completely honest, I'm much less interested in the prize, and much more interested in the match. Can I ask for a match without asking for a pokemon? 'twould be great practice. ^_^ I would like to challenge you as lucario on Wednesday. :)
That is odd...why Brawl me in that case?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
That is odd...why Brawl me in that case?
Because I haven't chatted with you before, and this looks like an interesting opportunity to say hello and practice a bit more in smash. ^_^ I'm still pretty new, so you'll probably win, btw. That's the point of the giveaway forum, yes? To build new connections between Smogon members? ^_^

(Also, I already have dream ball + HA female lucario...with bullet punch, crunch, follow me, and blaze kick. Best to save yours for a new user) ^_^

EDIT: I know your time is valuable, so if you aren't interested in the match without trappings of the giveaway, no worries. :P Plenty of other places to play.

Last edited:

religiousjedi

Old man.
Because I haven't chatted with you before, and this looks like an interesting opportunity to say hello and practice a bit more in smash. ^_^ I'm still pretty new, so you'll probably win, btw. That's the point of the giveaway forum, yes? To build new connections between Smogon members? ^_^

(Also, I already have dream ball + HA female lucario...with bullet punch, crunch, follow me, and blaze kick. Best to save yours for a new user) ^_^

EDIT: I know your time is valuable, so if you aren't interested in the match without trappings of the giveaway, no worries. :P Plenty of other places to play.
Nothing wrong with that. Just came out of the blue is all.

Is it too late for me to change from Sunday to Saturday? Something poped up sry
Fine.

religiousjedi

Old man.
Greninja should know Hydro Pump rather than water pulse.

Also, fight meh!
I know. But that would require me to level up Greninja to 60, which I didn't want to do (also why Charizard lacks Fire Spin).

And I'll put you down for 6p today, I assume.

religiousjedi

Old man.
Alright, taking matches for today until 1pm PST. PM/VM me to let me know you're ready.

By the way, just because sign-ups were put up doesn't mean you can't try for the giveaway.

Edit: Since I have to run an errand, I'll resume challenges at 2pm all the way to 5pm PST.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)