CAP IDEA: Tphitaneon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
( PS: I have a pre-evolution for this, but that will be on the Pre-Evolution page later. )

Project Leader/s: Cooper, if needed 2.... Cooper and tennisace.

Choose a general topic for this pokemon: I don't know what that is, but it's supposed to be a bulky sweeper. But Sp. Def and Speed is his major downfall.

Typing: Steel/ Psychic

Set The Stats-
HP: 80
Atk: 120
Def: 135
Sp. Atk: 120
Sp. Def: 75
Speed: 25

Choose the Ability: Defiant, Anticipation, and for it's hidden Ability.... Analytic.

Choose the name: Duh, Tphitaneon ( Psi- Psychic. Titanium- A type of steel. Eon- 1,000,000 years ago, multiple Militias. )

Move Pool:
Lvl 1: Sword Dance
Lvl 1: Iron Defense
Lvl 1: Spikes
Lvl 1: Iron Head
Lvl 1: Mind Reader
Lvl 1: Titans Awake ( Signature Move, It's kind of like Geomancy. First Turn it charges... next turn it boosts Speed, Evasion, Accuracy, Sp Def, and Special Attack by 2 stages. )
Lvl 21: Rock Climb
Lvl 32: Confusion
Lvl 37: Quick Attack
Lvl 45: Rage
Lvl 50: Future Sight
Lvl 54: Psychic
Lvl 61: Charge Beam
Lvl 66: Flash Cannon
Lvl 69: Dragon Claw
Lvl 76: Dragon Dance
Lvl 83: Hypnosis
Lvl 91: Psyschock
Lvl 95: Self Destruct
Lvl 100: Aura Sphere

Design: ( I don't know how to enter designs xD so here's a link. )
file:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/2014-08-16%20Le%20Pokemen/Le%20Pokemen%20001.JPG

tehy

Banned deucer.
The deal with CAP is that the entire community labors on one Pokemon; everyone works together. In addition, CAP is about research, proving or disproving a theory or concept about Pokemon in general. For example, the last concept was "Can a Pokemon, even after being Koed, still affect the battle (besides weather effects or hazards or just fainting half the other team). It's also meant to be balanced. Also, although earlier CAPs did use these, custom moves and abilities are now no longer being used. Most importantly, it's supposed to be balanced.

In short, it's not just "this would be so cool";there are many sites you can go to for that, but we're trying to go above and beyond here.

Also, you can submit a basic concept when a new CAP project starts (like the concept i mentioned above), but the entire package isn't something you submit. First, there's a concept poll, then various polls: moves poll, abilities poll, stats poll, art poll, et cetera. That said, feel free to contribute, and some version of this may end up existing if people like your ideas enough (though people don't seem to currently and i'm not a huge fan either)

Also, tennisace's comment goes great with the avatar heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)