Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I need help quick (haven't had internet since wednesday)! What is the best nature for a VGC Talonflame with overheat? Naive, hasty, lonely or naughty? And does anyone have a battle ready one(or at least bred one)? Preferebly nicknamable

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, I need help quick (haven't had internet since wednesday)! What is the best nature for a VGC Talonflame with overheat? Naive, hasty, lonely or naughty? And does anyone have a battle ready one(or at least bred one)? Preferebly nicknamable
Copied straight from the VGC analysis in the prelim pokedex subforum..

VGC Talonflame said:
Overheat can be used on the standard set with a Mild nature and an EV spread of 172 Atk / 252 SpA / 84 Spe however, such a set packs a weaker Brave Bird and forces Talonflame to run Life Orb, which may be unattractive due to the recoil it induces.
Personally I'd go Rash>Mild for the extra physical bulk but it's a negligible difference. Sadly I don't have a Talonflame of that build to offer you though

Copied straight from the VGC analysis in the prelim pokedex subforum..

Personally I'd go Rash>Mild for the extra physical bulk but it's a negligible difference. Sadly I don't have a Talonflame of that build to offer you though
Oh, didn't think you needed to invest that much ;__; Guess I go with a regular adamant Talonflame then, need a strong brave bird to counter my friends team xD

Hi all,

my previous trade thread has been closed. Is there somewhere/someone I can ask for its reopening or should I make a new one?
I didn't see this in the wifi rules.

Thank you.

Keep/Toss:

Diancie, Bold

Raw Stats: 125/103/187/119/170/70

IVs: 30-31/20-21/30-31/28-29/30-31/30-31

I listed IVs that way/ask in general because I don't have access to Kiloude on this save/don't know if there is a demand for that particular nature. This is the last Diancie I can SR as I don't have power saves, so it's important for me to gauge interest even though I'm sure Diancie hype has died down.

Edit: here is the Diancie from my other save:

Diancie, Brave
31/31/28/31/31/01

I'll need a cloner for both if I decide to keep the Bold Diancie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)