ORAS UU Tournament Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
approved by kokoloko

With the release of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire only a month away, a ton of new information has been revealed. Old threats and forgotten faces return with Mega Evolutions and sick move tutors. Welcome, to the ORAS UU Tournament! In this tournament your skills and creativity will be tested as you go forth and battle with never before seen Pokemon in Custom Battles. In this tournament you will be allowed to use any of the new megas listed below as well as the new move tutors and egg moves that oras will bring.

So what can I use? Good Question! Down below are the list of New Mega Pokemon you are able to use in this Tournament as well as Move Tutors/Egg Moves that older as well as newer Mega Pokemon have access too.

Mega Diancie
Mega Sableye
Mega Swampert
Mega Sceptile
Mega Sharpedo
Mega Camerupt
Mega Altaria
Mega Lopunny
Mega Gallade
Mega Audino
Mega Beedrill
Mega Pidgeot
Mega Steelix
Mega Glalie

Rules
Battles are to be played on Pokemon Showdown. You must challenge to "Oras Ou" battle or "Custom Battle" though make sure your Pokemon isn't already a Mega.
This is a single elimination best of one tournament.
This tournament will follow the current UU Tier. The banlist can be found here. Anything in the OU Tier is also banned.
Mega Metagross is banned
Have fun!

Clauses:
Sleep
Species
Custom/Oras Ou Battle

R3 Matches

waivv vs TewMew
IronBullet93 vs Valentine
Shaymin :D vs Santuga
iTeddeh vs Tipsy Russian
RowDog vs Paleo
dingbat vs Meru
The Leprechaun vs Edgar
Fran17 vs Tricking

This rounds ends Tuesday November 18th 11:59pm Eastern. Extensions have until Friday November 14 11:59pm eastern though i will be lenient if they can play Saturday. Have fun!

Last edited:

Valentine

Banned deucer.
there's only going to be seven users next round, how does the bracket work? shouldn't paleo vs tewmew be it's own deal to allow for a clean bracket?

Haven't been able to find rowdog on ps, and he hasnt responded to my post. Hopefully we can get this done

I thinks me and Santuga had a communication error. We planned to fight today at 7:00 PM GMT-6 (my time). He said he was ready at 6:30; I took this time to review my team. At 7:00, I'm on and he's nowhere.

I'm planning to call activity, but I'll let Santuga hurry and hop on for a few more minutes.

EDIT: Waited one hour, messaged twice, activity :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)