Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only been awake an hour and I'm pissed as hell. Smogon, I'd just like to say it's a pleasure doing business with you guys as opposed to doing business literally anywhere else.

So if somebody needs a breedable from my shop, feel free to leave me a polite comment on my profile and I'll breed it for you for free. You guys are so nice and friendly I'd infinitely prefer doing things for you guys for nothing than to do a proper trade on other places ;_; Just in case I get swamped, first five only, then maybe I'll ask again.

Edit: You guys have demonstrated beautifully exactly why I love you guys so much, you darlings <3

Last edited:
WAs wondering if someone woul be able to give me a hand in transferring some of my pokes from my Y ver. to my X ver.
Only need to transfer over 6, pokemon are:
Garchomp
Charizard
Shellgon
Gabite
Charmeleon
Zygarde

Any help would be very much appreciated!

What are people's thoughts on mega lopunny? I am currently breeding one, and was wondering I should keep one for myself.

Edit by breeding one I mean a buneary with fake out and elemental punches

I need a good nickname for a Walrein. Lady Chubs just isn't cutting it anymore :(

Does anyone know if Poly(cobaltoceniumethylene), a water-soluble cationic metal-containing polyelectrolyte, adopts a Chiral or Achiral state when bound to DNA (electrostatic-ally?)

I mean. It's worth a shot, right? xD

Helped <3

Last edited:
What are people's thoughts on mega lopunny? I am currently breeding one, and was wondering I should keep one for myself.

Edit by breeding one I mean a buneary with fake out and elemental punches
Mega Lopunny is considered a very useful Pokemon for offense-heavy teams. Unresisted coverage means it's good at cleaning or hitting switch-ins hard, and essentially has 2 free move slots for utility HO doesn't normally have, like Healing Wish.

Mega Lopunny is considered a very useful Pokemon for offense-heavy teams. Unresisted coverage means it's good at cleaning or hitting switch-ins hard, and essentially has 2 free move slots for utility HO doesn't normally have, like Healing Wish.
Good to know. Has anyone speculated about potential move sets?

looking for a poocheyana with moxie in a luxury ball or ultra ball either is fine. Looking for a mudkip with HA with egg moves and same for torchic torchic is not a must have. My offers are anything from my thread and also I can breed stuff from hoenn and also have a 6iv female timid treeko with unburden that I can have someone clone and give to you.

looking for an omanyte
I need it for breeding toxic spikes onto my skrelp. Since I have X, its impossible for me to get one without help. Anyone have an extra lying around?

looking for a poocheyana with moxie in a luxury ball or ultra ball either is fine. Looking for a mudkip with HA with egg moves and same for torchic torchic is not a must have. My offers are anything from my thread and also I can breed stuff from hoenn and also have a 6iv female timid treeko with unburden that I can have someone clone and give to you.
bumping someone has these I know that for a fact and I think what I am offering is reasonable.

looking for an omanyte
I need it for breeding toxic spikes onto my skrelp. Since I have X, its impossible for me to get one without help. Anyone have an extra lying around?
I have some, add me and PM/VM me your FC.

bumping someone has these I know that for a fact and I think what I am offering is reasonable.
I can catch you the Mighyena for free. Ultra or Luxury or both?

Hello I'm looking for a HA Abra if any one has an extra or could breed me one thank you :D
If you give me some time I can breed a spitback in a Dream Ball for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)