Playoffs Smogon Tour 18 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Tesung]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
The opposing Thundurus used Thunder Wave!
Tox is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Tox is paralyzed! It can't move!
The sandstorm is raging.

The opposing Thundurus is buffeted by the sandstorm!

This was me in that sequence:

but look at my nigga:
★FINCHINATOR: gg
★FINCHINATOR: gl in remainder

I'm really proud to have seen Finchinator transform from a boy to a man in the last three years. Good job king.

Wish I could say the same about myself :(

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Lost in two games I didn't really play my best, especially the DPPt one I consider I choked cause I didn't click one move that was gonna outright give me the win. Kudos to Tesung who simply outskilled me in XY (even tho I still don't know why I did those plays with Starmie, so stupid....), ggs and gl next.

Just wanna say a huge 'thank you' to anyone who supported me, especially my brazilian comrades and my favorite player on this site: gr8astard. It was kinda crazy how I got the points in the last 4 weeks when nobody (including myself) believed I could reach the finals 2 years after I gave up on ever trying to play the tour. Also, special shoutouts to the brazilians that reached the finals, as I'll repeat once again this was the first season 3 brazilians reached tour finals, concluding a great year for the banana nation after WCoP and some good brs in Frontier. Also, Anti couldn't get the GS trophy, but that was also a really great feat, grats to you too buddy!

Now back to death, rooting for Destiny Device to finally bring the trophy to Brazil!!! See y'all in SPL! :)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The opposing Thundurus used Thunder Wave!
Tox is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Tox is paralyzed! It can't move!
The sandstorm is raging.

The opposing Thundurus is buffeted by the sandstorm!

This was me in that sequence:

but look at my nigga:
★FINCHINATOR: gg
★FINCHINATOR: gl in remainder
awesome movie

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
GGs. You really deserve this man :)
I know i choked maybe 1 or 2 times but all in all i didnt expected to reach the play offs and im very happy about this bc its my first season here and i never played dpp and bw before this season.o.O
Very thanks to everybody who helped me especially sebixxl who gave me some teams to test etc :)
i think i learned a lot from these matches and wont do the same faults again -_-
Gl to all players who are still in the tourney

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
1. Bloo v. 9. Tesung
2. McMeghan v. 10. Masterclass
4. SoulWind v. 5. reyscarface
6. Destiny Device v. 14. -Tsunami-

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
1. Bloo v. 9. Tesung - not going to call this, both deserving players although i would say bloo has the advantage in tournament play at this level along with dpp / bw. good luck to both.
2. McMeghan v. 10. Masterclass - just choosing sweep so he won't kill me. great players as we all know, relatively evenly matched.
4. SoulWind v. 5. reyscarface - very equally matched in all metagames, but i'm rooting for soulwind here.
6. Destiny Device v. 14. -Tsunami- - who gets more lucky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)