Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What nature do i want for the Parasect Im about to start breeding? Its going in a Sport Ball, thinking Leech Seed, Agility, Fell Stinger and Pursuit for egg moves. Also looking for someone to clone 6 pokemon for me. Looking for 3 copies of each back plus the original, and of course you can keep one of each for yourself.

Looking for non-German Ditto (31/0/31/31/31/31) for MMing.

Can offer 6IV Ditto, HP [Fire] Ditto or TR Ditto in return. Would need to clone it first though...

It's my last chance to get a Diancie for some time. If anyone has a code to spare I would really appreciate it!
I should be getting more codes once I head to collage tomorrow (since Gamestop is literally right around the corner). If you can be patient I'll be able to go and ask for one for you if you want c:

Does it really need to have 0 Atk? I got every nature with 6IV, all TR natures with 0 Spe and every useful HP. :) Let me know if you could use one of those, all are caught on UK B2W2 games.
Thank you for your offer, but I am specifically looking for a 6IV Ditto with 0IV in Atk.

I'm gunna ask this one more time becaue last time no one replied :(( I had to start my game again so was wondering if anyone would like to donate some spitbacks to me? Just so i can complete the game as quickly as possible really.

I'm gunna ask this one more time becaue last time no one replied :(( I had to start my game again so was wondering if anyone would like to donate some spitbacks to me? Just so i can complete the game as quickly as possible really.
I can donate at least a box and a half of 5IV Pokemon for you, that are extras from breeding. All of them have right nature, IVs and some egg moves. I won't be able to head online for another tho for a few hours. One question, are you only interested in Kalos-region pokemon? By that, I meant only Pokemon from the Kalos Dex and not National Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)