V.I.P Showcase Galleria

Time Machine, I have 100+ Sav and I found 4 Eggs all31
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...gs9A_O3evyqV28IDE44jRwH-ew/edit#gid=712183253
I have been working for months to find the egg with the corresponding sv
come back in oras , since i don't know if the mew will be available again ( who knows )
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M2vWqEyZKBtrbaVJRv7Qzi1oJqUAfl1ICo8sx7w1xsU/edit#gid=0
I have everything in your list ( this is my list ) .

come back in ORAS

Ok ;)! If you want, I can breed this:
Ledyba
Jolly Nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Bug Bite, Knock Off, Encore, Drain Punch

I'll give you Ledyba and Mew for Diancie
my friend rng a shiny male one with all the egg moves , i just need to re-breed shiny it to make it become kalos .

Why do you have banned deucer under your name ?

my friend rng a shiny male one with all the egg moves , i just need to re-breed shiny it to make it become kalos .

Why do you have banned deucer under your name ?
It appears he is unfortunately banned. I tried finding out the reason, but to no luck.

FC: 4339-2500-1861
Alexshiny94, Alex*94: offered a FRLG Safari Zone caught Chansey with an impossible spread for its encounter slot (flawless IVs).

this, mr flawless and alexshiny94 are the same person .
I see.

I just received a pm from him. He said he was having a difficult time earning people's trust because of his blacklisted problems. I actually know Alexshiny94 before and he really was a good friend. He really wasn't trying to cause any trouble, he was only asking you to give him just one chance for him to prove himself so he can build up his reputation and earned a second chance. Just like me and Elena90 did when she and I were on the blacklist ourselves and we both managed to earn a second chance.

hi, do you remember my experience? I asked tyvip for a diancie, but she doesn't trust me because of my problem... Could you help me to convince her to trust me?
I tried to find someone who could solve my situation, but nobody listened to me. Thanks you for reading :)
Hey there, my friend. :)

Well, I'll try but I don't think it will be easy. However, I can't always be here to help you with your problems. Because there's really nothing that I can do to help you get off the blacklist. Sometimes, you have to learn how to help yourself and try as hard as you can to prove to people that you are trustworthy. You probably don't remember me telling you this, but you could try asking Expert Evan or Shii to give you a Breeding or RNG project to work on in order for you to earn yourself a second chance if you succeed.
I do agree that he shouldn't be opening alter accounts and it hard to trust people who are on blacklist. But Christian and a few smogoners like Buckert, Expert Evan, and Riski have done a few trades with me and have given me a chance to prove myself just to build up my reputation. So I say we could give him a second chance just this one time as well.

You don't have to if you don't want to, that's choice. So I'll let you decide to give him a chance if you want.

P.S. - I deepest apologies for the spam on your thread. Hopefully you don't mind.

I see.

stuffs
go up to post #1181 , i said come back in ORAS . Then a few posts later i asked why he was black listed , but then i found out why.

and someone is going to do the Mew for me, and i just don't know when he will be done lol . I can breed ledybya myself if i want to .

So, the bottom line is i don't need anything from his list . I have every breedables shinies from kanto to hoenn ( minus a few pokemons in hoenn) .

Hi! Cmt for those, please
Events and Legendaries:

Calm Pressure Articuno
31/28/31/31/31/31
Ot : Thuany 32444

Ice Beam, Reflect, Hail, Tailwind
Soft Reset by me .

Hasty Clear Body Diancie
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ot : OCT2014 10274

Diamond Storm, Moon Blast, Reflect, Return
Soft Reset by me.​

go up to post #1181 , i said come back in ORAS . Then a few posts later i asked why he was black listed , but then i found out why.

and someone is going to do the Mew for me, and i just don't know when he will be done lol . I can breed ledybya myself if i want to .

So, the bottom line is i don't need anything from his list . I have every breedables shinies from kanto to hoenn ( minus a few pokemons in hoenn) .
Yes, I understand. And I did see those previous posts already. So like I said, that's your choice. ;)

I'm telling you this, just in case.

Oh and sorry for spamming on your thread.

Small update :

Mani
Modest Levitate Hp Rock Lunatone
31/15/30/31/30/30
Ot : Dipon 22346

Rock Throw, Tackle, Harden, Confusion
Bred by me, hatched by vinefire

Female Jolly Arena Trap Trapinch
31/31/31/23/31/31
Ot : Anshlun 56916

Bug Bite, Focus Energy, Signal Beam, Earth Power
Bred by me, hatched by Anshlun
Semi Redis

Hi there ! Can i offer u my shiny Darumaka for this Trapinch?

♀ | ★Darumaka | Adamant | Hustle | 31.31.31.07.31.31

EM : Hammer Arm / Focus Punch / Take Down / Snatch

OT: Seb ID: 40309

Additional Notes :

Reference : Bred by me. Hatch by Seb

Redistribution Policy : Semi Redis (*for Semi Redis)

Last edited:
Female Jolly Arena Trap Trapinch
31/31/31/23/31/31
Ot : Anshlun 56916

Bug Bite, Focus Energy, Signal Beam, Earth Power
Bred by me, hatched by Anshlun
Semi Redis

Hi there ! Can i offer u my shiny Darumaka for this Trapinch?

♀ | ★Darumaka | Adamant | Hustle | 31.31.31.07.31.31

EM : Hammer Arm / Focus Punch / Take Down / Snatch

OT: Seb ID: 40309

Additional Notes :

Reference : Bred by me. Hatch by Seb

Redistribution Policy : Semi Redis (*for Semi Redis)
if it's a shiny then i want a jolly nature. I already have an adamant variant .
but i can give it to you for free :) , arrange a time on sunday to pick it up ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)