Mafia vs Village 1v1 ME SCRUB Mafia - Game Over, Scrubs win - Postgame in final update

Tbh, all I did all game was:
-receive actions from whoever sent them (usually Celever)
-follow those actions
I had no idea people thought I looked suspicious, and because of bad luck to. The reason I targeted Raiden was sunny told me to redirect him to myself.

Edit: In hindsight, it's probably for the better that I didn't know. If I did, I would've defended myself, which I suck at doing, making me look more scummy.

Last edited:
Yes. I have a good fake within minutes of starting a new game.
As in, a fake role PM, or a fake claim/role name/flavor?

I am not suggesting to get rid of the latter part. You should still have to provide a fake claim/role name/flavor. But worrying about spelling errors isn't really what mafia is about and there's really no need to give the village more opportunities to get lynches when they already have so many avenues.

I like the idea of no role PM copypasta mafia, to be honest. But do know that when robbed off a known working strategy through the rules, people simply try to find the thing closest to it.
"Tell me the flavor in your role PM."
"Tell me your role PM in your own words."
"Tell me the number of vowels in your role PM."

Also the village tends to be the faction that has the most trouble winning games with even the slightest slip-up, but that might be mostly big games.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I like the process of fake-claiming but it depends entirely on the game and somewhat on luck (ie everybody votes' lack of inspector counterclaim) whether it actually works. I think that the difficulty in fake claiming arises as a result of villages having far too much power in terms of roles offset by (in some games) lesser numbers advantage/lots of kills and abilities stacked against them for balance purposes (or village is just OP, as is the case in a lot of games).

Villages should have a pretty large margin of error but it should be more difficult to lynch/play properly due to their supposedly uninformed nature.

Why were all the scrub roles so good? I thought they were meant to be scrubs ;__;

But uh, yeah, gg wp to Celever and Sunny (and any other villagers that did stuff that I didn't really see). I don't think I played particularly well despite what Walrein seemed to think (and I don't think I ever helped Empoof plan anything...) I was kind of inactive until endgame, and even though I picked it up around then by that point it was kind of too late. And kok's kill failing N2 arguably helped us as Penguin was the only guy we could reasonably push in the endgame (we being me and Jalmont) although kok being alive generally would've helped us I guess.

I do think that the village was kind of op (and I didn't even know there was a hijacker yesterday what) but I don't think we outplayed them or anything, even if I didn't do anything wrong outright(?) so don't feel bad about losing or anything. I probably should've pushed myself getting inspected harder I guess on N0 but a combination of laziness and fear of getting wolfkilled stopped me there. In hindsight the wolfkill would've been no issue whatsoever since I could've just had the BG sit on me all day if people followed me but oh well.

I didn't pay much attention to the game after I died (also because I spent part of the time after that in hospital like Celever, your game is doomed, Walrein), but it was definitely one of those classic games in which I really did a lot *ahem*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)