Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
need someone to battle me real quick to check some ESVs

does keybv work with battle videos from battle spot, by any chance? or do you HAVE to save when using battle spot? i forget..

I don't have pidgey yet, I'm currently working on it. I do have four competitive mega shiny babies with four egg moves each in Carvanha, Sableye, Numel, and Swablu though. All matching balls as well.
If you ever get the Pidgey, let me in on it cause I'd love to have one (even if its just a reject). If your interested in a Safari Ball Bagon let me know c:

Also... Do you happen to have a Moon Ball Ralts?

If you ever get the Pidgey, let me in on it cause I'd love to have one (even if its just a reject). If your interested in a Safari Ball Bagon let me know c:

Also... Do you happen to have a Moon Ball Ralts?
Yeah, I used one in the fairy face-off

Pokemon info:

--------------- (region)
Apparently arrived at lv 100
Alert to sounds

OT: Dax
ID no: 30271

Stats
Hp: 323. atk: 194: def: 247 spA: 359 Spdef: 248 spe 278 i Guess then the ev spread is 252 SpA/ Speed/ 6 spDef.

I trade it With someone here on smogon but i cant remeber who... is was in 2010 or something lol
That is a poorly genned pokemon so obvious that bank can catch it, just in case no one told you why you can't transfer it.

SOOOOOOO I'm a veteran trainer/breeder coming back from retirement, and sadly I had to start all over with X and Y. Now I'm working on breeding my team but I'm missing a few things to really get the ball rolling. So I'm reaching out to my fellow trainers/breeders for some help. I either need to link up with someone to get into the safari or have someone trade me a Ditto. And I wanted to know if Flame Body still has the same effect for hatching eggs like it used to?

Also, I'm on Skype so if you wanna chat, I like to ask questions.

SOOOOOOO I'm a veteran trainer/breeder coming back from retirement, and sadly I had to start all over with X and Y. Now I'm working on breeding my team but I'm missing a few things to really get the ball rolling. So I'm reaching out to my fellow trainers/breeders for some help. I either need to link up with someone to get into the safari or have someone trade me a Ditto. And I wanted to know if Flame Body still has the same effect for hatching eggs like it used to?

Also, I'm on Skype so if you wanna chat, I like to ask questions.
Yes Flame Body is still the same, if I recall someone is giving out free dittos in their thread so perhaps they can help you and here is the 6th gen breeding guide so you can catch up on the new mechanics. If you have other question feel free to PM me.

Anyone willing to use an ability capsule on my Machop? If you can clone, you can keep a copy of it. It's a 5 iv female in a Heavy Ball with 4 egg moves.

Hey Everyone!
So up to now I've always done my breeding for teams with diligence and ended up filling at least 3 boxes with pokemon before getting to the required result. Does anyone have a 5-6 IV Ditto they can trade me? I'm willing to negotiate something!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)