Leethoof vs. Arcanite! Ben's gone missing?!

Alright maggots, listen up! Only Leethoof, Arcanite and The Wanderer should be posting in this thread! Failure to comply will result in things happening. Terrible things. Things that will make you piss yourself at the sight of Nepalese cutlery. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

They what?!

And not just the ones we found in France, either. Devon's managed to synthesize mega stones for pokemon we previously thought incompatible.

Ugh, and here I thought I was finally going to show Tsuwabuki up...so what's the good news?

One of the compatible pokemon they listed is Metagross, so now you can use a mega ring yourself. Can't say anything for Auroch or the others yet, though.

That's not much consolation, Easter.

Never is, I guess. Incidentally, how'd the test run last night go?

Ben made an ass of himself, but otherwise without a hitch. That reminds me, I still need to get the Lucarionite back from him and run a few tests on it.

He wouldn't give it back?

He would, but he had to wait for Joy to finish up and somebody had to drag me off before then.

Hey, I said I was sor...wait, which pokemon center was it?

The one across the street from the arena, why?

...then I'm really glad I dragged you off. Did you hear the news?

Something happen?

Yeah. The cops found a nurse tied up in there.

Why have you summoned me, Chief? Has something vexing arisen?

Al, need you to run tonight's battle. Lad seems to be skipping work today.

Confounding...he generally undertakes his duties without fail. Perhaps the previous night's incident intimidated him?

Nah, the bastard's probably just being lazy. Can you run the fight or not?

Very well.

Thanks. Break a leg.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

(I really hope those two idiots are just slacking off...)

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.​
Da Rules said:
6v6 FE doubles
2 substitutions
2 day DQ
2 recoveries, 5 chills
Abilities = All
Items = On
Mega evolutions = Nope
ASB arena
Tonight's warriors are...​
Leethoof:

Vivillon (Ivetta) (F)
Nature
: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type: Bug/Flying

Abilities: Shield Dust/Compoundeyes/Friend Guard (DW)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 104
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 5/5
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Physical: Bug Bite, Tackle, U-Turn
Special: Bug Buzz, Draining Kiss, Gust, Hurricane, Infestation, Psybeam, Psychic, Solarbeam, Struggle Bug,
Other: Aromatherapy, Harden, Light Screen, Poison Powder, Powder, Protect, Quiver Dance, Rage Powder, Rain Dance, Roost, Safeguard, Sleep Powder, String Shot, Stun Spore, Sunny Day, Supersonic, Toxic

Toxicroak (Boggle) (M)
Nature:
Naughty (+Attack , -Special Defense)

Born and raised in the harsh conditions of the Oreborough Mines, Boggle uses his past to his advantage. A confident and tricky survivalist, he is a dirty fighter, and will not hesitate to backstab supposed "allies" at a moment's notice, if it benefits him. One exception is his partner-in-crime-and-life Stasis, who he bonded with at an early age. Stasis often keeps Boggle's ruthlessness and arrogance in check, and has mellowed him slightly over the years.

Type: Poison/Fighting

Abilities: Anticipation/Dry Skin/Poison Touch (DW)

Stats
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 85
Height Class: 3
Muscle Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 0

Attacks:
Physical: Astonish, Bounce, Brick Break, Bulldoze, Bullet Punch, Counter, Cross Chop, Dig, Drain Punch, Dual Chop, Earthquake, Faint Attack, Fake Out, Gunk Shot, Ice Punch, Low Kick, Low Sweep, Poison Jab, Poison Sting, Pursuit, Revenge, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Thunderpunch, X-Scissor
Special: Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, Mud Bomb, Mud-Slap, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Vacuum Wave, Venoshock
Other: Double Team, Endure, Helping Hand, Me First, Nasty Plot, Quick Guard, Protect, Rain Dance, Role Play, Snatch, Substitute, Swords Dance, Taunt, Torment, Toxic, Work Up

Voodoom (Stasis) (F)
Nature
: Naive (+Speed, -Sp Def) (19% Accuracy Boost)

Stasis lives under the shadow of her past in the Oreborough Mines always. Whereas Boggle and Don himself have used the experiences to strengthen themselves, Stasis is battered and scarred by the tough life. Although she is shy and timid usually, she is quick to anger. She uses her pent-up rage and sadness in battle effectively, but she must lean on Boggle's suave confidence to keep her up to par off the battlefield.

Type: Fighting/Dark

Abilities: Volt Absorb/Lightningrod/Motor Drive (DW)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 127 (+) (19% Accuracy Boost)
Height Class: 4
Cushiony Muscle Class: 4

Moves:
Physical: Astonish, Beat Up, Brick Break, Close Combat, Counter, Drain Punch, Drill Run, Earthquake, Faint Attack, Focus Punch, Foul Play, Ice Punch, Low Kick, Mach Punch, Night Slash, Pin Missile, Pursuit, Revenge, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Wild Charge, Wrap
Special: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Electroweb, Focus Blast, Hidden Power 7, Hyper Beam, Psychic, Shock Wave
Other: Baton Pass, Charge, Copycat, Double Team, Endure, Follow Me, Grudge, Helping Hand, Imprison, Magic Coat, Mimic, Pain Split, Perish Song, Protect, Snatch, Substitute, Swagger, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Torment, Toxic

Aerodactyl [Tulowitzki] (Male)
Nature
: Jolly (+ Speed, -Sp.Atk)

Tulowitzki is an arrogant showoff like nobody else. He's just as happy to win an important match as he is to look good losing one, and could care less about the outcome as long as people understand he was the MVP. Sure, he appreciates his teammates, but only if they admit that he was the star of the show. Which, of course, he is.

Type: Flying/Rock

Abilities: Pressure/Rock Head/Unnerve(DW)/Tough Claws(Mega)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 150 (130x1.15) (26% Accuracy Boost)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

Mega Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 173 (+) (30% accuracy boost)
Base Rank Total: 23

EC: Nope
MC: 6

Attacks:
Physical: Aerial Ace, Assurance, Aqua Tail, Bide, Bite, Bulldoze, Crunch, Double-Edge, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Fly, Giga Impact, Headbutt, Ice Fang, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Pursuit, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Sky Attack, Sky Drop, Smack Down, Steel Wing, Stone Edge, Strength, Take Down, Thunder Fang, Wing Attack
Special: Ancientpower, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Razor Wind, Twister
Other: Agility, Defog, Double Team, Endure, Hone Claws, Mimic, Protect, Reflect, Roar, Rock Polish, Roost, Sandstorm, Scary Face, Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Supersonic, Swagger, Taunt, Torment, Toxic, Wide Guard, Whirlwind

Stunfisk (Muddruckers) (M)
Nature
: Relaxed (+Def, -Speed, -10% Evasion)

Due to a life of being stepped on repeatedly, Muddruckers is a bit of an off-kilter Pokemon. Swapping wildly between a jovial carefree joker and a steaming footprint of electric rage, it's impossible to know what to expect from Muddruckers!

Type: Ground/Electric

Abilities: Static/Limber/Sand Veil

Stats:
HP: 110
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 27 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2

EC: N/A
MC: 1

Attacks:
Physical: Aqua Tail, Bide, Bounce, Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, Endeavor, Fissure, Flail, Foul Play, Frustration, Payback, Revenge, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Spark, Stone Edge, Tackle
Special: Discharge, Earth Power, Electroweb, Infestation Mud Bomb, Mud Shot, Mud-Slap, Muddy Water, Scald, Shock Wave, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Surf, Thunder, Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Water Gun
Other: Camouflage, Curse, Double Team, Endure, Magnet Rise, Me First, Mud Sport, Pain Split, Protect, Rain Dance, Reflect Type, Rest, Sandstorm, Sleep Talk, Spite, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Yawn

Amaura (Anastasia) (F)
Nature
: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Anastasia is a benevolent and kind Pokemon, ready to help any friend in need. Together with her love Konstantine, she is preparing to become the Queen of Rock. Even with Konstantine's encouragement, she is not sure if she is ready for her duties as Queen, but nevertheless will accept them gracefully.

Type: Ice/Rock

Abilities: Refridgerate/Snow Warning (DW)
Stats:
HP: 120
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 50 (-)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 20

Attacks:
Growl
Powder Snow
Thunder Wave
Rock Throw
Icy Wind
Take Down
Mist
Aurora Beam
Light Screen
Encore
Hyper Beam
Ancientpower
Ice Beam
Nature Power
Freeze Dry
Avalanche
Blizzard

Barrier
Discharge
Haze
Magnet Rise
Mirror Coat

Rock Slide
Roar
Protect
Reflect
Dragon Tail
Flash Cannon
Charge Beam
Psychic

Arcanite:

Cinccino (M) Moogle

Musical Theme: Critter Tripper Fritter!?

Nature:
Naive:
+15% Speed, +20% Accuracy, -1 SpD
Type: Normal
Abilities: Cute Charm/Technician/Skill Link

Stats:
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 133 (115*1.15, Rounded up)
Accuracy Boost = 20% (133*133/870, Rounded down)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Original Base Rank Total: 17

MC: 6
AC: 5/5

Attacks: (22)
Aqua Tail
Baby-Doll Eyes
Bullet Seed
Doubleslap
Encore
Endure
Fake Tears
Flail
Growl
Gunk Shot
Helping Hand
Hyper Voice
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Mud Slap
Pound
Rock Blast
Seed Bomb
Sing
Sleep Talk
Swift
Tail Slap
Thief
Tickle
Wake Up Slap

Heracross (M) Kain Highwind

Musical Theme: Disbelief

Nature:
Jolly:
+15% Speed, +11% Accuracy, -1 SpA

Type: Bug/Fighting
Abilities: Guts/Swarm/Moxie (H)
Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Spe: 98 (85*1.15, rounded up)
+11% Accuracy Boost (98^2)/870
Size Class: 3
Original Base Rank Total: 19

MC: 4

Attacks: (24)
Aerial Ace
Arm Thrust
Bide
Brick Break
Bullet Seed
Close Combat
Counter
Dig
Double Edge
Earthquake
Endure
Focus Punch
Fury Attack
Horn Attack
Leer
Megahorn
Night Slash
Rest
Reversal
Sleep Talk
Stone Edge
Substitute
Swords Dance
Tackle

Scrafty (M) Squall Leonhart

Musical Theme: Maybe I'm A Lion

Nature:
Adamant:
+1 Atk, -1 SpA

Type: Fighting/Dark
Abilities: Shed Skin/Moxie/Intimidate (H)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
Spe: 58
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Original Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks: (30)
Brick Break
Counter
Crunch
Dig
Dragon Dance
Dragon Tail
Drain Punch
Dual Chop
Faint Attack
Fake Out
Fire Punch
Focus Punch
Head Smash
Headbutt
Hi Jump Kick
Ice Punch
Leer
Low Kick
Outrage
Payback
Poison Jab
Power-Up Punch
Protect
Sand Attack
Spite
Substitute
Swagger
Taunt
ThunderPunch
Torment
Zen Headbutt

Torterra (M) Land Turtle

Musical Theme: Final Fantasy 3 - Boss Theme

Nature:
Brave:
(+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Grass/Ground
Abilities: Overgrow/Shell Armour (H)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 48 (-) (56/1.15, Truncated)
-10% Evasion
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7

EC: 9/9

Attacks: (37)
Absorb
Bite
Body Slam
Bullet Seed
Crunch
Curse
Double Team
Earth Power
Earthquake
Endure
Energy Ball
Frenzy Plant
Giga Drain
Grassy Terrain
Growth
Iron Head
Leaf Storm
Light Screen
Mega Drain
Natural Gift
Outrage
Protect
Razor Leaf
Reflect
Rock Slide
Safeguard
Solarbeam
Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Substitute
Superpower
Swords Dance
Tackle
Wide Guard
Withdraw
Wood Hammer
Worry Seed

Nidoking (M) Behemoth

Musical Theme: Final Fantasy IV - Battle Theme

Nature:
Rash:
+1 SpA, -1 SpD

Type: Poison/Ground
Abilities: Poison Point/Rivalry/Sheer Force (H)
Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 85
Size Class: 3

Attacks: (38)
Bide
Chip Away
Dig
Disable
Double Kick
Drill Run
Earth Power
Earthquake
Endure
Fire Punch
Focus Energy
Flamethrower
Fury Attack
Head Smash
Helping Hand
Horn Attack
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Leer
Megahorn
Natural Gift
Peck
Poison Jab
Poison Sting
Protect
Sludge Wave
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Tackle
Taunt
Thrash
Thunderbolt
Thunder Punch
Torment
Toxic
Toxic Spikes
Venoshock

Tyranitar (M) Titan

Nature:
Adamant:
+1 Atk, -1 Sp Attack

Type: Rock/Dark
Abilities: Sand Stream/Unnerve

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 61
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 23

MC: 7

Attacks: (21)
Assurance
Bite
Bulldoze
Chip Away
Crunch
Dig
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Leer
Outrage
Payback
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Sandstom
Scary Face
Screech
Stone Edge
Thrash
Thunder Fang
Thunder Wave
And now, the Bronzor (Heads to Leethoof):

It's tails! Arcanite Sends out first!​

"Where's daddy and mommy, Lee?"
"Yeah, and when's dinner?"

"Well, mom thinks they are off to buy groceries, and dad thinks they are going to a gym match, so we'll see how that works out. In the meantime, you want to jam together for a little bit, girls?"
"Noooo, Lee, we always jam. And you never let me and Alexis sing!"
"Yeah! Let's do something else!"

"Ugh, I've told you a thousand times, your voices just aren't mature eno - Fine. What do you want to do? Siddhartha's not here to watch you, so we have to do it together."
"A battle."
"Let's go to the arena, yeah!"

"Alright then. Stay close to me, and don't do anything a nine year old would do."
"But we are nine."
"Exactly."

----------------

"Hey there, Lee. You look almost as fantastic as me today."
"Uh, thanks Tulowitzki. Wait, aren't you supposed to be with mom and dad right now? In a gym match?"
"Well yeah, but being land-bound creatures like yourself, they got lost in this crazy forest, so they told me to fly up and find them a way out. Of course, I decided it would be much cooler if I fought in two battles at once - you know, a great story to tell all the Togekiss in that flock over by the ranch - so here I am! I'm ready to take them on, me versus all, let's go!"
"You should probably focus on that match, so much so that you don't even try to fight two at once. As in, get out of here right now, and whatever -- wait, where are the girls?"

"Wow, big butterfly! That's so coooool."
"Did you really fly all the way to the island by yourself??"
"Also, when is dinner?"

"Yes, yes my dears. I've made my travels around the world many times, and I have many more stories to tell you. Now, I believe Lee is calling for you, and I'm sure he can figure out dinner sometime. Go ahead and listen to your brother, okay? I'll tell you about when I met Tornadus if you behave."
"Wow! Tornadus!"
"Come, Alina, let's go over to Lee!"

"Well, I suppose we should go ahead and get this match started then. You two are up first. Go, Ivetta and Tulowitzki!
"Lee, you know that I can't work with bugs. Their wings and antennas and stuff are just weird, and uh, I mean, their flapping interferes with my flight patterns so I can't do cool tricks and um -"
"Excuse me, I don't believe that we have met - I mean, I've seen several Aerodactyl in my travels - a majestic Pokemon, truly - but, what is your name? I'm Ivetta."
"Hey, uh, I'm Tulowitzki. Uh, thanks, and... no, I don't think we need to shake wings. How about we just fight, okay?"
"Tulo's scared! Na na na na na naaaa!"
"Gooooo Ivetta! Yay! Do your best!"

Tulowitzki @ Power Herb: Sky Attack (Moogle) -> Rock Slide -> Sky Attack (Moogle)
If Moogle is set to use Encore (Ivetta) AND Ivetta used Protect the previous action, then use Sky Drop (Moogle).
If Moogle is under the effects of a Protective/Evasive move A1 or A3, then target Squall Leonhart.
Ivetta @ Rare Candy: Hurricane (Squall Leonhart) -> Draining Kiss (Squall Leonhart) -> Hurricane (Squall Leonhart)
If targeted with Rock Blast, then use Protect, but not consecutively.
If Squall Leonhart is under the effects of a Protective/Evasive move, then use Hurricane (Moogle),

Last edited:
'What are they on about?'

'Eye Spy with My little eye, something beginning with L.'
'Is it Loophole?'

Squall Leonhart the Scrafty: Taunt (Vivilion) > Head Smash (Vivilion) > Thunder Punch (Aerodactyl)
Moogle the Cinccino:
Tail Slap (Vivilion) > Rock Blast (Vivilion) > Rock Blast (Vivilion)
---IF Vivilion faints, THEN redirect to Aerodactyl.

Leethoof:
AOOAOO
|

Tulowitzki | Ivetta
Power Herb (5/5) | Rare Candy
HP: 100 | HP: 100
EN: 100 | EN: 100
Stats: 4/3/1/3/150 | Stats: 1/2/4(6)/2/104
Pressure | Shield Dust
Rock Head | Compoundeyes
Unnerve | Friend Guard
No ailments | No ailments
+26 accuracy | No changes
No other | No other

Arcanite:
AOAOOO
|

Moogle | Squall
Shiny Stone | Leftovers
HP: 100 | HP: 100
EN: 100 | EN: 100
Stats: 3(4)/2/3/1/133 | Stats: 4/4/1/4/58
Cute Charm | Shed Skin
Technician | Moxie
Skill Link | Intimidate
+20 accuracy | No changes
No other | No other

Field:
Nothing

Round the First: Lacerating the Lepidopteran
♫Don't have the title for this one, or the urge to make one up. Sorry.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Regrettably, tonight's scheduled referee and his hound would both appear to have gone astray for the time being, so we, Alphonse and Socrates, shall be performing in his stead.

<Where are the bitches at? I was told there was bitches!>

The theater of this particular battle stars the Straton menage's progeny against veteran Arcanite in a dual duel betwixt a set of sextets. Arcanite raises with a Cinccino and a Scrafty (christened after Final Fantasy characters, evidently), while Lee and the twins utter the opening sonnet with an Aerodactyl named Tulowitzki and a Vivillion named Ivetta, respectively.

Although Arcanite has accomplished intimidating his foe's duo, it's Tulowitzki who draws first blood, sampling his Power Herb to expedite assaulting Moogle with a Sky Attack. Alas, the force of the blow is not enough to impede his nemesis, and Ivetta bears the expense as the Cinccino Slaps her with his Tail. In spite of this affront, the children's Vivillion gathers the strength to flagellate Squall with a squall of her own...or rather, a Hurricane. Although the errant Scrafty is driven to confusion, he retains his senses sufficently to hurl cruel epithets in retaliation, his Taunts successfully enraging our distraught Lepidopteran.

Unfortunately, the siblings Straton seem to have made a grievous error in judgement, causing ill-fated Ivetta to fail in Protecting herself, leaving Tulowitzki to compensate by dropping a Rock Slide upon Arcanite's brace of pokemon. Another error, it seems, as Moogle uses these same Rocks to Blast Ivetta, crippling her even further. The Aerodactyl's assault seems to have thrown Squall off balance, however.

Tulowitzki gives an encore of his earlier Sky Attack, and once again, fails to deliver his compatriot from another assault from Arcanite's Cinccino, reprising his Rock Blast from earlier and defeating Ivetta once and for all. This leaves Tulowitzki at the mercy of the tempest to follow, and Squall strikes him with a Thunderous Punch.

Unfortunately, the next act must be delayed, as our sponsors require a word with you. Until then, propediem te videbo.

<Seriously, where are the bitches? Was Romero trolling me again?!>
♫???

How long have I been wandering through this fog?

Well...I suppose fog would be the best word for it, but I'm not entirely sure. It's not the usual grey, for starters - actually, it's stark white. Hell, everything around me has been this way for miles.

There hasn't been a trace of life, either. No matter how many times I call for someone...

Hello?! Rico?! El?! Chief?!

ANYBODY?!

Nothing answers me but my own echoes.

Yeah, this is probably some weird dream or something. I mean, come on, this is far too surreal. For all I know, I'm just going to keep trudging forward until I wake up or-

*trip, whack* OW!

...trip over something very much like the staircase of that pillar which appeared out of nowhere.

After climbing what seems like forever, I finally reached the summit, and saw what was, besides myself, the only bit of color in this blank void - what appeared to be a woman dressed in...well, kind of cross between a kimono and one of those frilly pink dresses my obnoxious co-worker always wears. She had her back turned to me, but she looked kinda cute from what I could tell.

Whatever the reason for her being here, I might as well ask what's going on. I do like to think dreams have a point, after all.

Um, hello? I, uh, don't mean to interrupt what you're doing, but can you tell me where I am?

Slowly she turned around and-

♫DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

...Oui? Puis-je vous aider?

♫Strange Feeling

I woke up screaming. It was a deep, manly scream; one that most definitely did not sound like that of a little girl. It didn't take me too long to calm down; it really was just a dream, and the girl with the freaky eyes was never there.

Jesus Christ, that was terrifying.

The next things I noticed about my surroundings were that I couldn't see a damn thing, I seem to be laying on a pile of something, it smells like something died in here, and my head really, REALLY fucking hurts. Even moreso when I banged it on a low ceiling of some sort as I tried to get up.

Ow! Motherfucker!

...What the hell happened to me last night?

Order: Aerodactyl, Cinccino, Vivillion, Scrafty

Pre-round
Squall intimidated Leethoof! (-1 Atk Aerodactyl, -1 Atk Vivillion)

Action 1
Tulowitzki ate some of his power herb! (4 uses remaining)
Tulowitzki used Sky Attack! (Target: Cinccino)
-Crit chance (Crit <= 1250): 1467 = OHHHHHHHHHH...
-Damage: 14 + 3 + 6 - 3 - 2 = 18 damage
-Effect chance (Flinch <= 3000): 3267 = OHHHHHHHHHHH...
Moogle used Tail Slap! (Target: Vivillion)
-Crit chances (Crit <= 625 unless stated otherwise): 147, 1862, 8088, 342, 1016 = 2 crits
-Damage: 15 + 3 + 2 + 5 + 6 - 3 - 2 = 26 damage!
Ivetta used Hurricane! (Target: Scrafty)
-Hit chance (Hit <= 9100): 3978 = Hit
-Crit chance: 9359 = NOPE.
-Damage: (11 + 3 + 1 + 9 - 6) * 1.5 = 27 damage!
-Effect chance (Confusion <= 3000): 520 = EEEEEEEEEEYUP.
-Confusion type (1 = slight; 2 = severe; 3 = intense): 3 = intense
Squall was confused! (4 actions)
-Confusion chance (Hit self <= 5000): 6343 = Move
Squall used Taunt! (Target: Vivillion)
Ivetta is pissed! (6 actions)
Squall ate some of his leftovers! (+2 HP)
Numbers:
-Vivillion: -26(!) HP, -7 EN
-Aerodactyl: -9 EN
-Cinccino: -18 HP, -8 EN
-Scrafty: -25(!) HP, -9 EN

Action 2 (Priority: Vivillion, Aerodactyl, Cinccino, Scrafty)
Ivetta used Prot-NO.
Tulowitzki used Rock Slide!

Rock Slide, Cinccino:
-Crit chance: 1657 = NOPE.
-Damage: (8 * .75) + 3 + 6 - 3 - 2 = 10 damage
-Effect chance (Flinch <= 3000): 4494 = NOPE.
Rock Slide, Scrafty:
-Crit chance: 8414 = NOPE.
-Damage: ((8 * .75) + 3 + 6 - 6 - 2) * .67 = 4.69 damage
-Effect chance (Flinch <= 3000): 2334 = EEEEEEEEEYUP.
Moogle used Rock Blast! (Target: Vivillion)
-Crit chances: 1662, 5813, 5480, 81, 5653 = 1 crit
-Damage: (15 + 1 + 5 + 6 - 3 - 2) * 2.25 = 49.5 DAMAGE!!!
Squall flinched and couldn't move!
Squall ate some of his leftovers!
(+2 HP)
Numbers:
-Vivillion: -49.5(Holy Shit!) HP
-Aerodactyl: -5 EN
-Cinccino: -10 HP, -9 EN
-Scrafty: -2.69 HP

Action 3
Tulowitzki ate some of his power herb! (3 uses remaining)
-Crit chance (Crit <= 1250): 4814 = NOPE.
-Effect chance (Flinch <= 3000); 4929 = NOPE.
Moogle used Rock Blast! (Target: Vivillion)
-Crit chances: 8227, 8155, 5849, 2069, 4936 = NOPE.
-Damage: (15 + 5 + 6 - 3 - 2) * 2.25 = 47.25 DAMAGE!!!
Ivetta fainted!
-Confusion chance (Hit self <= 5000): 7301 = Move
Squall used Thunderpunch! (Target: Aerodactyl)
-Crit chance: 4342 = NOPE.
-Damage: (8 + 6 - 4.5 - 2) * 1.5 = 11.25 damage
-Effect chance (Paralysis <= 1000): 4169 = NOPE.
Numbers:
-Vivillion: -24.5(!) HP, -7 EN
-Aerodactyl: -11.25 HP, -9 EN
-Cinccino: -18 HP, -13 EN
-Scrafty: +2 HP, -8 EN

Final Numbers:
-Vivillion: -100 HP, -14 EN
-Aerodactyl: -11 (11.25) HP, -23 EN
-Cinccino: -46 HP, -30 EN
-Scrafty: -26 (25.69) HP, -17 EN
Leethoof:
XOOAOO
|

Tulowitzki | Ivetta
Power Herb (3/5) | Rare Candy
HP: 89 | HP: KO
EN: 77 | EN: 86
Stats: 4/3/1/3/150 | Stats: 1/2/4(6)/2/104
Pressure | Shield Dust
Rock Head | Compoundeyes
Unnerve | Friend Guard
No ailments | Faint
Intimidate (-1 Atk), +26 accuracy | No changes
No other | No other

Arcanite:
AOAOOO
|

Moogle | Squall
Shiny Stone | Leftovers
HP: 54 | HP: 74
EN: 70 | EN: 83
Cute Charm | Shed Skin
Technician | Moxie
Skill Link | Intimidate
No ailments | Confusion (1 action)
No other | No other

Field:
Nothing
What's your next mon, Leet?​

Last edited:

"Well. Glad she's out cold. Now I can focus on blowing all of you completely and utterly out of the water, as usual. Back to my old self once again!"
"You're a big meanie, Tulo!"
"Yeah, Ivetta's really cool, you should be sad she is sleeping!"

"Quiet, baby Stratons. I have to work to do. Beating up two Pokemon entirely by one's self when you are technically supposed to be at a gym battle requires three things - concentration, pure skill, and being me. The third part is by far the most important."

"Good work, Ivetta, we'll get you home as soon as possible. And no, Tulo, you are not fighting them entirely by yourself. You'll be getting another partner now, as is standard for these double battles. Believe me, Tulo, I believe in expressing yourself and living freely as much as anyone, but sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and follow some rules."
"Who's next, Lee?"
"I'll be sending out - actually, how about you choose, Alina? Alexis can help if she wants."
"Of course I wanna help!"
"I think one of our best friends should fight next..."
"Yes! The most friendly Pokemon that daddy has..."

"Oh please, not her. I can't stand that big baby's constant depressing whine and miserably negative attitude. I don't care how useful she is, just please don't stick me with her, she completely ruins my flow and I can't quite be the hero I usually am flying next to her and -"

"Hi, Tulowitzki...hi, girls...hi, Lee....where's Boggle?"
Stasis @ expert belt

Last edited:
'Voodoom seems interesting......'

'Hmpf'
'Kupo Kupo'

Squall Leonhart the Scrafty: Drain Punch (Voodoom) > Power up Punch (Voodoom) > Drain Punch (Voodoom)
---IF Voodoom uses a P/E Move, THEN replace action with Thunder Punch (Aerodactyl)
---IF Aerodactyl also uses a P/E Move, THEN replace action with Dragon Dance
Moogle the Cinccino: Knock Off (Voodoom) > Tail Slap (Voodoom) > Tail Slap (Voodoom)
---IF Voodoom uses a P/E Move, THEN replace action with Rock Blast (Aerodactyl)
---IF Aerodactyl also uses a P/E Move, THEN replace action with Chill

"Tulowitzki...they are coming for me...please help..."
"Ha. You expect me to go out of my way to help you? Sorry, but I slow down for nobody, especially not a whining stitched-up doll that barely speaks louder than the breeze. Actually, if you want me to help you, just speak up. Talk at least as loud as that Musharna the girls love.
"But...Siddhartha doesn't talk...just help me, please..."
"What? Can't hear you over the flapping of these majestic wings, and also the noise of those two Pokemon charging at you."
"Tulowitzki, this is not going to end well if you don't help me."
"Oh, looks like they're about to get here. How unfortunate I couldn't hear your pleas for help."

"TULOWITZKI I WILL PIN YOUR WINGS TOGETHER AND IMPALE YOU TO THE GROUND WITH A LIGHTNINGROD IF YOU DO NOT HELP ME."

Tulowitzki: Protect (Stasis) -> Sky Attack (Moogle) -> Sky Drop (Squall)
Stasis: Close Combat (Moogle) -> Mach Punch (Moogle) -> Mach Punch (Squall)

Leethoof:
XOAAOO
|

Tulowitzki | Stasis
Power Herb (3/5) | Expert Belt
HP: 89 | HP: 100
EN: 77 | EN: 100
Stats: 4/3/1/3/150 | Stats: 3/3/4/2/127
Pressure | Volt Absorb
Rock Head | Lightning Rod
Unnerve | Motor Drive
Intimidate (-1 Atk), +26 accuracy | +19 accuracy
No other | No other

Arcanite:
AOAOOO
|

Moogle | Squall
Shiny Stone | Leftovers
HP: 54 | HP: 74
EN: 70 | EN: 83
Cute Charm | Shed Skin
Technician | Moxie
Skill Link | Intimidate
No ailments | Confusion (1 action)
No other | No other

Field:
Nothing

Round the Second: Rueful Removal of a Rodent

Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. As you might remember from our prior sojourn, Arcanite laid claim to first blood, his Cinccino felling the Vivillion of the sisters Straton. While our sponsors busied you with their advertisements, the children have sent forth a Voodoom dubbed Stasis to take Ivetta's place.

Lee's pteranodon performs first this round, generating a Protective barrier over his reticent companion and exploiting Arcanite's substitutions, much like he himself had executed the round prior. Consequently, this has rendered Moogle and Squall falling quite short of producing an offense, allowing Stasis to draw Close to Moogle and strike him with a flurry of blows, ceasing her bout of Combat with a Mach Punch. Tulowitzki lunges at Moogle from the Sky, Attacking as his companion leaps away and - oh dear, it's apparent Arcanite's Cinccino is the second to fall in this battle. With Squall having been forced to relinquish an ally for the remainder of the round, he throws a wrathful Punch at Stasis, which carries the added benefit of Powering Up his further attacks. The Stratons reprise their actions once more, but in this case, Tulowitzki's Sky Attack strikes with vertiginous force, leaving Squall unable to retaliate.

Alas, we must depart once more, for a second set of commercials is nigh, and Arcanite's next player must take the stage. Until then, Socrates and I will...hm? What became of Socrates?

<ROMERO! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!>

...You're kidding.

If only I was. No reports on who did it yet, but it looks like the Joy's alright.

Wow. That's creepy as hell. Glad I dodged a bu...

*ring ring* Hello? Nurse? You there?

Something wrong, Little Miss?

That...might explain what was taking Joy so long to heal Ben's mons. If that's the case, then...oh, shit...

Maybe she was backed up that night?

We were the only ones there!

Calm down, Little Miss. He's probably fine, just call him if you're that worried.

Right, right. Where's my phone...there. *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...beeeeeeeeeeeeep...* Come on, come on...

[Thank you for calling the cell phone of Benjamin Lad. If this is the chief calling, I didn't do it, you didn't see me do it, you can't prove anything!]

Really? You're pulling that jo-

[If this isn't the chief, well, I'm just not available at the moment, but if you leave your name and number at the tone, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.]

Dammit...Hey Ben, it's me, El. I just found out about last night, so I'm calling to know if you're okay. Call me back, alright? *click* Looks like all I can do is wait now.

Like I said, you're probably worrying over nothing.

Let's hope I am. Oh, and one more thing...

Yes?

I thought I told you to stop calling me Little Miss.

And I thought I told you to stop calling me Easter.

Order: Aerodactyl, Cinccino, Voodoom, Scrafty

Action 1
Tulowitzki used Protect! (Target: Voodoom)
Tulowitzki is protecting Stasis!
Moogle used Knock Of-NO.
-Damage (For energy cost): 10 + 6 - 4.5 = 11.5 damage
Stasis used Close Combat! (Target: Cinccino)
-Crit chance: 2412 = NOPE.
-Damage: (12 + 3 + 2 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5 = 27.75 damage!
Stasis's defenses fell! (-1 Def, -1 SpD, 1 round)
-Move chance (Hit self <= 5000): 939 = OOPS.
Squall hit himself!
-Damage: 4 + 6 - 6 = 4 damage
-Energy cost (Protect): 7 + (11.5 / 2.5) = 11.6 EN
Numbers:
-Voodoom: -7 EN
-Aerodactyl: -11.6 EN
-Cinccino: -27.75(!) HP, -9 EN
-Scrafty: -2 HP, -3 EN

Action 2 (Priority: Voodoom, Aerodactyl, Cinccino, Scrafty)
Stasis used Mach Punch! (Target: Cinccino)
-Crit chance: 7995 = NOPE.
-Damage: (4 + 3 + 2 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5 = 15.75 damage
Tulowitzki ate some of his Power Herb! (2 uses left)
-Crit chance (Crit <= 1250): 4016 = NOPE.
Moogle Fainted!
Squall used Power-up Punch!
(Target: Voodoom)
-Crit chance: 5375 = NOPE.
-Damage: ((4 + 3 + 6 - 4.5) * 1.5) + 2 = 14.75 damage
Squall's attack rose! (+1 Atk, 1 round)
Numbers:
-Voodoom: -14.75 HP, -3 EN
-Cinccino: -26.25(!) HP
-Scrafty: +2 HP, -4 EN

Action 3 (Priority: Voodoom, Aerodactyl, Scrafty)
Stasis used Mach Punch! (Target: Scrafty)
-Crit chance: 489 = EEEEEYUP.
-Damage: (4 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 4.5 - 6) * 1.5 = 15.75 damage
Tulowitzki used Sky Drop! (Target: Scrafty)
Tulowitzki grabbed Squall!
Squall used Drain Pu-NO.
Tulowitzki dropped Squall!
-Crit chance: 7888 = NOPE.
-Damage: ((9 + 3 + 6 - 6) * 1.5) - 2 = 16 damage
-Energy Cost: 4 + (3 / 2) - 1 = 4.5 EN
Numbers:
-Voodoom: -7 EN
-Aerodactyl: -4.5 EN
-Scrafty: -29.75(!) HP, -11 EN

Final Numbers:
-Voodoom: -15 (14.75) HP, -17 EN
-Aerodactyl: -25 (25.1) EN
-Cinccino: -54 HP, -9 EN
-Scrafty: -30 (29.75) HP, -18 EN
Leethoof:
XOAAOO
|

Tulowitzki | Stasis
Power Herb (2/5) | Expert Belt
HP: 89 | HP: 85
EN: 52 | EN: 83
Pressure | Volt Absorb
Unnerve | Motor Drive
No other | No other

Arcanite:
XOAOOO
|

Moogle | Squall
Shiny Stone | Leftovers
HP: KO | HP: 44
EN: 61 | EN: 65
Cute Charm | Shed Skin
Technician | Moxie
Skill Link | Intimidate
+20 accuracy | +1 Atk (1 round)
No other | No other

Field:
Nothing
What's your next mon, Arcanite?​

Last edited:
I used Sky Drop A3, so Scrafty should have some more hp and less EN, and Aero more EN and another charge of Power Herb

Last edited:

"Solid work, Stasis - especially on yelling at Tulowitzki. Always a pleasant experience for everyone. I see you are a rock-type in the heart and soul, if not on the outside."
"Woooo! Good job, dolly!"
"Yaaaay!"
"When's dinner?"

"Now, take down that Scrafty!"

"Thank you..."
"Don't need your input, Lee, as usual. Wait, did pinhead just say something?"
"Don't tempt me..."
"Oh. I think she did. In fact, I can hear her just fine, its almost as if my ears finally function. Is that what a sound is? Is this my voice? Can you believe that I've actually been carrying this entire team on my wingspan while I was deaf? How strange, sometimes I even surprise myself with my immeasurable talent and - I'll just murder Scrafty now."

Tulowitzki: Sky Attack (Squall) -> Sky Attack (Squall) -> Aerial Ace (Squall)
If Squall is under the effects of a P/E move, then use Ice Fang (Behemoth), and push actions back.
If Squall is KOed, then begin the action string Chill -> Fly (Behemoth)
Stasis: Aura Sphere (Squall) -> Focus Blast (Squall) -> Aura Sphere (Squall)
If Squall is under the effects of P/E move, then use Psychic (Behemoth) and push actions back.
If Squall is KOed, then begin the action string Psychic (Behemoth) -> Dark Pulse (Behemoth).

'Ah ah ah ah Stayin Alive.....'

'Hmpf'
'Grrrrr'

Squall Leonhart the Scrafty: High Jump Kick (Voodoom) > Fake Out (Voodoom) > Drain Punch (Voodoom)
Behemoth the Nidoking: Disable (Sky Attack, Aerodactyl) > Thunderbolt (Aerodactyl) > Ice Beam (Aerodactyl)
---IF Aerodactly uses fly, THEN use Thunder (Aerodactyl) on that action.

Leethoof:
XOAAOO
|

Tulowitzki | Stasis
Power Herb (2/5) | Expert Belt
HP: 89 | HP: 85
EN: 52 | EN: 83
Pressure | Volt Absorb
Unnerve | Motor Drive
No other | No other

Arcanite:
XOAOAO
|

Behemoth | Squall
Life Orb | Leftovers
HP: 100 | HP: 44
EN: 100 | EN: 65
Stats: 4/3/4/2/85 | Stats: 4/4/1/4/58
Poison Point (ON) | Shed Skin
Rivalry | Moxie
Sheer Force (ON) | Intimidate
No changes | +1 Atk (1 round)
No other | No other

Field:
Nothing

Round the Third: A Fumble Most Foul

Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. I trust the wait wasn't terribly lengthy? Arcanite recalled his wounded Cinccino during our brief interlude, replacing him with a Nidoking known as Behemoth.

Tulowitzki once again raises the curtain this round, sampling a nibble of his power herb and once again delivering a grievous Attack from the Sky upon Squall, While his needled companion takes a cue from Benjamin's hound and assails the Scrafty with an Aura Sphere. Alas, the force is not enough to fell Arcanite's battered beast, and as Behemoth assists him by Disabling the Aerodactyl's aerial assaults, Squall leaps into the sky like an early dream of man, and...and...

*thirty seconds later*

...dear me, that was quite a vault. I'm afraid we'll have to consider Squall defeated; at this point, I seriously doubt he'll ever descend.

With Tulowitzki's wings left unusable for a duration, he takes a moment's respite while Stasis continues the siege on Arcanite, slinging Behemoth away with a Psychokinetic attack. In his rage, the Nidoking lets out an electrical charge, intending to cripple Lee's Aerodactyl...and immediately, it gets redirected to the sisters' Voodoom, who renders the attack moot. Evidently this has only served to infuriate Behemoth even further, raining even stronger (but equally useless) Thunder. Taking advantage of this, the siblings Straton charge their pokemon at the beast for a tremendous blow...although Behemoth's barbs seem to have envenomed Tulowizki.

Unfortunately, the time has arrived for yet another intermission. Until then, be WAH! Socrates, what are you doing?!

<Give it up, Romero! I know that's you!>
♫Strange Feeling
Okay, let's start from the beginning...I was at the arena, testing out that mega evolution thing, we lost horribly, Jesus fuck my head hurts and why's light coming from abo-

...Huh? Hey! Whattaya doin' in my house?!

I...I woke up in a dumpster. Why am I in a dumpster? Goddammit, my head...this can't be a hangover...

Wait, wha-WAAAH!

The hobo removed me from his 'house' with all the tenderness of a horde of rampaging Tyranitars, and jumped in himself. The force of it all did nothing to alleviate my headache.

Go findjer own dumpster, prettyboy! *SLAM!*

Christ, what a douchebag. No matter, I've got more important things to worry about. Like how I got in this mess in the first place. I think we went to the pokemon cen-

*adjusts glasses*

Oh shit, Rico!

Order: Aerodactyl, Voodoom, Nidoking, Scrafty

Action 1
Tulowitzki ate some of his power herb! (1 use remaining)
Tulowitzki used Sky Attack! (Target: Scrafty)
-Crit chance (Crit <= 1250): 3339 = NOPE.
-Damage: ((14 + 3 + 6 - 6) * 1.5) - 2 = 23.5 damage!
-Effect chance (Flinch <= 3000): 8929 = NOPE.
Stasis used Aura Sphere! (Target: Scrafty)
-Crit chance: 955 = OHHHHHHH...
-Damage: (8 + 3 + 6 - 6) * 1.5 = 16.5 damage
Behemoth used Disable! (Target: Aerodactyl)
Tulowitzki's Sky Attack was disabled! (6 actions)
Squall used High Jump Kick! (Target: Voodoom)
-Hit chance (Hit <= 9000): 10000 = ...what.
-Failure damage: 13 + 3 = 16 damage
Squall fainted!
Numbers:
-Voodoom: -5 EN
-Nidoking: -9 EN
-Scrafty: -44(Holy shit!) HP, -7 EN

Action 2
Tulowitzki used Chill!
Tulowitzki recovered 12 EN!
Stasis used Psychic!
(Target: Nidoking)
-Crit chance: 4871 = NOPE.
-Damage: (10 + 2 + 6 - 3) * 1.5 = 22.5 damage!
-Effect chance (-1 SpD <= 1000): 7791 = NOPE.
-Energy cost: 5 + (4 / 2) = 7 EN
Behemoth used Thunderbolt! (Target: Aerodactyl)
...except Leethoof has a Voodoom, remember?
Stasis's Lightningrod boosted her special attack!
(+1 SpA, permanent)
Stasis's Motor Drive boosted her speed! (+1 Spe, permanent)
-Damage (for Volt Absorb): 9 + 2 + 3 + 6 - 3 - 2 = 15 damage
-HP absorption: 15 / 2 = 7.5 HP
Numbers:
-Aerodactyl: +12 EN
-Voodoom: +7.5 HP, -7 EN
-Nidoking: -22.5(!) HP, -7 EN

Action 3 (Priority: Voodoom, Aerodactyl, Nidoking, Aerodactyl)
Stasis used Dark Pulse!
-Crit chance: 8884 = NOPE.
-Damage: 8 + 3 + 6 - 3 + 2 = 16 damage
-Effect chance (Flinch <= 2000): 2102 = Actually, Leet was better off failing this roll...
Tulowitzki flew into the air!
Behemoth used Thunder! (Target: Aerodactyl)
blahblahlightningrodblahblah
Stasis's Lightningrod boosted her special attack!
(+2 SpA, permanent)
Stasis's Motor Drive boosted her speed! (+2 Spe, permanent)
-Damage (for Volt Absorb): 11 + 2 + 3 + 6 - 3 - 2 = 17 damage
-HP absorption: 17 / 2 = 8.5 HP
Tulowitzki used Fly!
-Crit chance: 2547 = NOPE.
-Damage: 9 + 3 + 6 - 4.5 - 2 = 11.5 damage
-Ability chance (Poison <= 3000): 1911 = Well, at least SOMETHING good happened to Arcanite this round...
Tulowitzki was poisoned!
Tulowitzki was hurt by poison!
(-2 HP)
Numbers:
-Aerodactyl: -2 HP, -10 EN
-Voodoom: +8.5 HP, -5 EN
-Nidoking: -27.5(!) HP, -8 EN

Final Numbers:
-Aerodactyl: -2 HP, -7 EN
-Voodoom: +15 HP, -21 EN
-Nidoking: -50 HP, -22 EN
-Scrafty: -44 HP, -7 EN
Leethoof:
XOAAOO
|

Tulowitzki | Stasis
Power Herb (1/5) | Expert Belt
HP: 87 | HP: 100
EN: 45 | EN: 62
Stats: 4/3/1/3/150 | Stats: 3/3/4/2/127(445)
Pressure | Volt Absorb
Unnerve | Motor Drive
Poison, Disable (Sky Attack, 4 actions) | No ailments
Intimidate (-1 Atk), +26 accuracy | Lightningrod (+2 SpA), Motor Drive (+2 Spe), +19 accuracy
No other | No other

Arcanite:
XOXOAO
|

Behemoth | Squall
Life Orb | Leftovers
HP: 50 | HP: KO
EN: 78 | EN: 58
Stats: 4/3/4/2/85 | Stats: 4/4/1/4/58
Poison Point (ON) | Shed Skin
Rivalry | Moxie
Sheer Force (ON) | Intimidate
No ailments | Somewhere in low Earth orbit
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Field:
Nothing
What's your next mon, Arcanite?​

Last edited:
Send out Land Turtle the Torterra @ Big Root

'Let's not try that again then.....'

Land Turtle (Torterra): Rock Slide > Stone Edge (Aerodactyl) > Rock Slide
Behemoth (Nidoking): Ice Beam (Aerodactyl) > Drill Run (Voodoom) > Ice Beam (Aerodactyl)

oopsy doopsy i will be more on time srry

"So, the girls went off to the Pokemon center with Ivetta, and Lee remembered he had a tournament to run. I guess we're all alone now. No big deal, I win fights without trainers all the time."
"We aren't alone. We've got each other."
"Yeah, don't ever say anything like that ever again. Or I might stop pretending to listen to you."

Tulowitzki: Fly (Torterra) -> Chill -> Chill
Stasis: Psychic (Nidoking) -> Psychic (Nidoking) -> Dark Pulse (Nidoking)
If Nidoking is KOed A3, then use Chill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)