Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dittos offered there are hacked as explicitly stated on their sidebar, so Pokemon bred from those Dittos would not be legal to trade on Smogon if you ever wanted to do that. Fiat500, check out mostthe3rd's thread for his giveaway (just make sure you follow his rules), or .com or Buckert might be able to help you out too.
A friend of mine who just started told me about this page since I could not clone him my 6IV Ditto which I obtained from a RNG'd one of another friend.
I had no idea that it would not be legal to trade on Smogon Pokemon bred using this kind of Ditto. I am not sure I get the difference from a RNG'd one.

EDIT: Although I know this is stated in the wi-fi forum rules

A friend of mine who just started told me about this page since I could not clone him my 6IV Ditto which I obtained from a RNG'd one of another friend.
I had no idea that it would not be legal to trade on Smogon Pokemon bred using this kind of Ditto. I am not sure I get the difference from a RNG'd one.
Basically the difference lies in that there's no effort in hacking something, where if you bother to RNG one, you have to take your time looking for a seed, catching the frame, etc.

Using something hacked to breed counts as hacking.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What's the difference between using counterfeit money and real money (in this case hacked or non-hacked parents).

Sure, if you trick the teller into believing the counterfeit, you'll end up with the same produce (offspring Pokémon), but I'm guessing (hoping) that most people would prefer it be done the real way.

In the same way that the legal requirement would be to use real money, the policy here is to use legitimate parents.
I am fully aware this is an exaggerated example. It merely illustrates the train of thought behind the difference.

Basically the difference lies in that there's no effort in hacking something, where if you bother to RNG one, you have to take your time looking for a seed, catching the frame, etc.

Using something hacked to breed counts as hacking.
What's the difference between using counterfeit money and real money (in this case hacked or non-hacked parents).

Sure, if you trick the teller into believing the counterfeit, you'll end up with the same produce (offspring Pokémon), but I'm guessing (hoping) that most people would prefer it be done the first way.

In the same way that the legal requirement would be to use real money, the policy here is to use legitimate parents.
I am fully aware this is an exaggerated example. It merely illustrates the train of thought behind the difference.
OK..Thanks for the clarifications. I will free these ditto then since after your explanation I can only completely agree with you :)

I just hatched this on my 10th egg, while breeding for a Modest Charmander, without even using Masuda Method... wow

Charmander (M)
Ability: Solar Power
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Modest Nature
- Scratch
- Growl
- Ancient Power
- Dragon Pulse

Is there a demand for nicknameable shiny Charmander around here?

SOOOOOOO I'm a veteran trainer/breeder coming back from retirement, and sadly I had to start all over with X and Y. Now I'm working on breeding my team but I'm missing a few things to really get the ball rolling. So I'm reaching out to my fellow trainers/breeders for some help. I either need to link up with someone to get into the safari or have someone trade me a Ditto. And I wanted to know if Flame Body still has the same effect for hatching eggs like it used to?

Also, I'm on Skype so if you wanna chat, I like to ask questions.
I believe mostthe3rd is giving people a 6iv ditto for free still

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I just hatched this on my 10th egg, while breeding for a Modest Charmander, without even using Masuda Method... wow

Charmander (M)
Ability: Solar Power
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Modest Nature
- Scratch
- Growl
- Ancient Power
- Dragon Pulse

Is there a demand for nicknameable shiny Charmander around here?
Yeah, there is, people (like me) would be interested in it.

-

Also, I'm looking for someone with a Dark FS with Liepard in it, or if it isn't possible, a female HA Liepard in a Luxury Ball.

Looking for a shiny froakie/greninja and a shiny growlithe/arcanine

Shiny aromatisse,gulpin,nosepass,hoppip and tons of non-shiny good iv pokemon for trade

Last edited:
I really loking for Competitive Latios With Timid/Modest nature. non EV or Spread 252 SpA/ Spe.

I got shiney Azumarill, Honchcrow, Houndoom ( HP Flying), Meganuim, Aerodayctyl. All Competitive pokemon. And ALOT of unshiney Competivie pokemon.. just ask really.

But i dont know have to clone. I will really appreciate if you clone one back.

If you feel like Jesus or the good samaritan,to just give me one, ill will really appreciate and put you on my hall of fame list in the signature ^^

I have alot to offer but, i cant clone so if you

I'm getting ready to re-open my trade thread. I just got done inputting Pokemon into the thread and I'm hoping someone here could give it a quick spot check to make sure it all looks OK. I just did a lot of copying and pasting and parsing through BB Code and my eyes feel like they're going cross eyed. Any feedback would be great. I'll breed a Pokemon from my list for free to the first 5 people that provide me feedback via VM or PM. Thanks!

Trade thread can be found here.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm getting ready to re-open my trade thread. I just got done inputting Pokemon into the thread and I'm hoping someone here could give it a quick spot check to make sure it all looks OK. I just did a lot of copying and pasting and parsing through BB Code and my eyes feel like they're going cross eyed. Any feedback would be great. I'll breed a Pokemon from my list for free to the first 5 people that provide me feedback via VM or PM. Thanks!

Trade thread can be found here.
  • If you have different sets for Pokémon, I would list them seperate. For example, your Charmander.
  • Kangaskhan has the wrong #.
  • #704 is not Chespin.
Im lookin for a HP fire Ditto? Are you cool With that ? lool:P
Yeah sure. :)

Well, just tossed this. Here's to another week at SRing.
Mewtwo - #150 (Naive) : 31 / 5 / 30 - 31 / 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31.

To make this relevant, did datamining the ORAS demos reveal how the Orbs work for Primals? Held Items vs. Key Items (DNA Splicers)?

Also, ball for Mega Sableye (Regular or shiny)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)