PU Analysis Reservation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh, Pelipper's taken too. Ok, Whiscash and Maractus
Please check the OP for unreserved Pokemon as currently both of those Pokemon are not up for reservation due to the fact that more viable Pokemon have yet to get an analysis, also with the upcoming ORAS release they probably will not get an analysis for quite a while because of the need for revamps and the possibility of things rising and falling.

Please check the OP for unreserved Pokemon as currently both of those Pokemon are not up for reservation due to the fact that more viable Pokemon have yet to get an analysis, also with the upcoming ORAS release they probably will not get an analysis for quite a while because of the need for revamps and the possibility of things rising and falling.
Ok, thanks

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I would love to do an analysis on Slaking. I haven't seen it requested yet and I love using it in game. Thanks for this opportunity!
Like my above post says
So Slaking will not be available for reservation until after other more viable pokemon are done.

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Golduck reassigned and time constraints contributed to me not really having an interest in doing it so someone can go ahead and reserve it. My apologies for holding onto it for far more than I should have.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Going to go ahead and take over Wartortle if that is okay considering the user was banned and I helped them with it on Showdown a considerable amount. I'll continue from where he left it.

Also the OP is a bit outdated even though it said it was edited today ;-; for example Misdreavus is still listed as 'Unreserved' despite Anty on 2/3 QC for it and I believe Ursaring isn't on there even though it was reassigned.

Alright, forgot to mention this, but Stunfisk and Avalugg have been done for a while (like, a while).

I'll take linoone, it's like my 4th favorite mon and i know how to use it

Alright, forgot to mention this, but Stunfisk and Avalugg have been done for a while (like, a while).

I'll take linoone, it's like my 4th favorite mon and i know how to use it
Staff will upload them to the Dex when they have time, don't worry and keep up the good work :)

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Dropping Fraxure and heatmor - dont have as much time lately and I really havent used it that much. I'd rather focus on the analyses that I have which are close to being done.

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Had a busy couple of weeks, didn't get to come on as much as I would have liked. Updated the OP, let me know if I missed anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)