PLEASE READ: Regarding PS and connection issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I wanted to let you all know that we PS Staff are well aware of the ongoing server issues as of late. However, do not worry! The necessary parties are already aware of the issue and it is being worked on/looked into. This is just letting you know. No, you're not banned, and the issue is not on your end.

Just please bear with us while the matter is being investigated, and you will be notified in this thread by a PS Staff member when the issue is fully resolved.

Please understand.

verbatim edit:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first saw the alert for this, my first thought was "did someone else make a thread for this gdi"

Perhaps this should go in the header thingy where the rules go, to make it more visible? not that people see anything there anyways

4chan, please.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of us have the PS source code on our computers so we can have our own servers. Just ignore those scrubs over at 4chan, someone could just flick Zarel an email with the source code if it was lost somehow.

Edit: I think he'd have a private back-up on a USB stick or something also.

Not entirely sure as to what to make of this situation, i just hope our community makes it out fine. It is interesting to see how the situation progressed though, its gotten worse all day. Earlier i just couldn't log in, and now i can't even connect.

Also, earlier today when i tried to log in on my mobile, it claimed that i was banned for hacking/spamming the server or something like that (which i'm pretty sure i didn't do ._.) . So tbh, i have absolutely no idea what is happening.

I concur with SwedishBiscuit that 4chan isn't a source of information to be completely trusted, but it is fairly good at being a sort of central network of information so i wouldn't discount it 100%. That and the thread about this is entertaining, some people feel so strongly about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)