[WIN] Eye of the Storm (Normal) - Arcanite + Frosty

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

DUDUDUUUDUUUUNNN DUDU DU DU DU DUDU DUUU DUUU DUUNNNN

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

....uh

Rotom: Shadow Mend (Ttar) - Thunder (Ho-oh)

Just go with Thunder and Rock Slide. Either of them is enough for a KO and won't ENKO the user. Good game!

Arcanite

'Good job guys!!'

'So Tired.....'
'STAY AWAKE GODDAMIT!'

Cloud Strife the Cyclohm: Thunder (Ho-oh) > Volt Switch (Ho-oh)
Titan the Tyranitar: Rock Slide (Ho-oh) > Crunch (Ho-oh)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
ROUND NINE

After the Rotom heals the Tyranitar, the Cyclohm lets loose one final bolt of lightning to take out the Ho-Oh! The raid celebrates this with glee as everything returns to normal! ^_^

TEAM STATS
[
3] | HP/EN: 86 / 9 | Buffs/De-Buffs: Light Screen (4a) / N/A
CS (M) @ Twisted Matrix + Enigma Berry + Glyph of Light Screen
Typing
: Electric / Dragon
Abilities: Shield Dust / Static / Overcoat
Stats: 1 / 5 / 5 / 3 / 80
SC/WC/BRT: 4 / 4 / 21
Item Boosts: +1 Matrix Charge per Electric/Normal/Psychic/Steel attack, +3 BAP and +5% Acc to Electric-, Normal-, Psychic-, and Steel-type attacks per charge, lose all charges when no charge gained for action, Light Screen targets whole party.

| HP/EN: 45 / 13 | Buffs/De-Buffs: Light Screen (4a) / N/A
Titan (M) @ Bulwark of Impenetrable Darkness + Enigma Berry + Glyph of Rock Slide
Typing
: Rock / Dark
Abilities: Sand Stream / Unnerve
Stats: 6 / 4 / 2 / 6 / 61
SC/WC/BRT: 4 / 6 / 23
Item Boosts: +5 BAP Dark-type attacks, +2 Sp. Defence Rank, -3 EN Taunt, +1 BAP No Spread Penalty and +10% Acc Rock Slide

| HP/EN: 66 / 12 | Buffs/De-Buffs: N/A / N/A
Bellum (-) @ Light Clay + Leppa Berry + Glyph of Thunderbolt
Typing
: Electric / Water
Abilities: Levitate
Stats: 2 / 4 / 5 / 4 / 86
SC/WC/BRT: 3 / 4 / 20
Item Boosts: +3a Light Screen/Reflect, +1 Def Stage Barrier, +2r Safeguard, -50% Threat Thunderbolt

ENEMY STATS
| HP: KO | Boosts/Status: +12% Accuracy, Shroud of the Night / Paralysis (1a)
Ho-Oh
Typing
: Fire / Flying
Abilities: Regenerator
Stats: 6 / 5 / 5 / 9 / 27
SC/WC: 5 / 5

FIELD EFFECTS
Rain

THREAT LISTS + CALCULATIONS
Threshold: 279

BEGIN ROUND
---
ACTION ONE
Bellum used Shadow Mend (Titan)!
> > >+20 HP (Titan)
> > >-14 EN, +20 Threat (Ho-Oh) (Bellum)

CS used Thunder (Ho-Oh)!
> > >(Crit Roll [<=625]: 3728/10000; No)
> > >((20 [BAP + TM] + 3 [STAB] - 4.5 [Rank Diff]) × 1.5 [SE]) = 28 DMG (Ho-Oh)
> > >-(8 - 1) = 7 EN, +28 Threat (Ho-Oh) (CS)

Ho-Oh Fainted!

Frosty and Arcanite wins!
---
END ROUND

Congratulations Frosty and Arcanite on your success and conquering Eye of the Storm (Normal Mode)!

LOOT
Each Trainer: 2 CC, 8 KOC (To be used as CC or distributed amongst raid Pokémon)
Each Pokémon: (1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC) OR (3 MC) OR (FLOOR(MOVES÷15) CC)
Glyph of Earth Power: Reduces the energy cost of Earth Power by 1
Glyph of Recover: Allows Recover to be used on friendly targets, at the cost of 14 energy instead of [Max HP/10] + 2
Badge of Valour
Ashes of the Phoenix God: Raises the power of Fire-type attacks by (5). If the user is a Fire-type, reduces the energy cost of Heal Pulse, Recover, and Shadow Mend by (2).
Tainted Ash (If applicable): This item begins a quest...
Requirements: Tainted Ash
Objective: Speak with Eusine, on the Bright Hope ship
Rewards: 1 VC, 200 reputation points with the Bright Hope Expedition

Achievement Bonus (If applicable): A Scrabble Tile with a "Q" on it. Worth 10 points at least! ^_^

======

PRIZES

ARCANITE
2 CC, 8 KOC (As CC or for mons)
2× Badge of Valour

1× Ashes of the Phoenix God
1× Tainted Ash
Cyclohm
: 3 MC
Tyranitar: 3 MC

FROSTY
(2+3) = 5 CC, 8 KOC (As CC or for mons)
2× Badge of Valour

1× Ashes of the Phoenix God
Rotom
: N/A
Stratagem: 3 MC

ITS_A_RANDOM
(9 (Rounds refereed) × 3 (Normal Mode multiplier)) = 27 UC

======

Final

As Ho-Oh joins Lugia in the afterlife, the ground suddendly start shaking violently. You wonder panicked what's going on, when you hear a voice behind you. "Quickly, this way!". As you turn, Clair is flying towards you on her Dragonite. "Get on!". You hurry up and mount on the dragon, which takes into the air just a moment before the plateau cracks, shattered by several fissures.

"It is finished", comments the gym leader, watching along with you as the upper part of the mountain crumbles in a slide. "And me... no, the entire region has to thank you if we're still alive and well".
"Speaking of which", replies one of you, "we thought you were..."
"I fell only for some meters, before hitting a lower echelon", explained her. "I lost senses, but when the earthquake shook the entire mountain I woke up... and there we are". "Well, either way what counts is that this crisis is over", comments the other. "We must return to Lance to tell him the good news"
"Yes", agreed Clair. "Although, what Ghetsis said... I begin to suspect this is not the end yet".

"I see". Lance mumbled for some moments, after hearing your report of what happened on the top of Stormrage Mountain. "As much as I'm overjoyed for how the events turned out - and I commend you for that - I'm afraid we'll soon have to discover what lies behind Ghetsis' words". "But how can we pursue him?", asks one of you. "We have no idea of where did he leave for."
"This is why I need you to reach the headquarters of the New Dawn, across the ocean", explained Lance. "Our biggest ship, the Bright Hope, is already harbored not far from here. I'll have it ready as soon as possible to sail towards east."
"Will you come with us, Lance?"
"I'd like to, but I think my presence will still be required here", replied the champion. "But don't worry. I heard captain Drake already assembled a good crew, you will not be in need for help."
"Captain Drake?", repeated Clair, surprised. "The dragon master?" Lance nodded. "He will lead you where your presence is most required. Now make haste! We have no idea of what Ghetsis - or whoever is maneuvering him - is plotting, and we must discover it before it's too late!".

======

You two may re-challenge the ASB Raid Zone immediately.

That is all. Thanks for playing and I do hope you return to raid one day.

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)