RU C&C Index: look here if you need to reserve an analysis

I was just gonna make it first come first serve but do whatever you guys want as long as it doesn't involve me
x_x

I guess I misinterpreted it, so I'll shoot him a PM if he wants to take it back or what, I didn't mean to steal it :o

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
dropping rotom-f cause lazeh, but i swear that if whoever picks him up has no clue of what they're doing i'll be really mad

sorry molk :[

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but will there be new analysises for all RU Pokemon once ORAS comes out, or just for the ones that are most drastically affected by the changes?

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but will there be new analysises for all RU Pokemon once ORAS comes out, or just for the ones that are most drastically affected by the changes?
Yeah, some will be small enough to handle through the SCMS, but most will probably get full updates / revamps, especially Pokemon like Pangoro, Sharpedo, and Slurpuff that are largely affected by the changes. That said, it'll probably be just like the start of XY in that it'll probably be a little while after ORAS gets released before any of these revamps can take place so that we can quick ban stuff if need be.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Requesting permission to finish up Cofagrigus from horyzhnz, as they are on vacation now iirc and its been almost a month since TDP posted the final GP check.
edit: got permission from molk on irc, I can give logs if necessary. Cofag is done and ready for upload, btw.

Last edited:

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey friends, since ORAS is right around the bend, i decided that i might as well reveal the plans for that RU C&C (and C&C in general) have for updates and stuff regarding the new tutor moves and ORAS megas.

There's going to be a little wait period where we wont be working on anything except finishing up the last 20 or so threads that are left in C&C from XY. After around 3 weeks or so, we're going to look through everything to find the things that need the updates the most (new megas and Pokemon with new moves will likely be first, followed by Pokemon that have deeply been affected by the metagame changes). We'll determine what needs a full revamp and what can just be edited over the SCMS, and after that's done we'll make an entirely new reservation thread with a list of analyses that need to be done :].

Would also like to take this time to say I am a raging lesbian.

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting permission to finish up Cofagrigus from horyzhnz, as they are on vacation now iirc and its been almost a month since TDP posted the final GP check.
edit: got permission from molk on irc, I can give logs if necessary. Cofag is done and ready for upload, btw.
dude at least tag me so I know? fwiw I probably missed the gp notif but w/e

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, important announcement here.

At this point, you guys might be wonderig exactly when the new reservation dex is going to pop up.

Me and the future ORAS RU QC Team have decided that we're going to post the new reservation dex right after the january tier shifts. This way we'll know if anything important that might need an analysis/have an analysis removed drops/leaves before we post the thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)