Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament Playoffs - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
Lost, I missed Play Rough game 1 that costed me the first game, and confusion hax from my Pursuit Aerodactyl costed me momentum to win the second one......

Very unfortunate for those games to turned out the way that they did, I hate preping for shit important matches and having RNGs fuck me over in the long run. GG Hugo, I can't blame you for my bad luck..

Lost, I missed Play Rough game 1 that costed me the first game, and confusion hax from my Pursuit Aerodactyl costed me momentum to win the second one......

Very unfortunate for those games to turned out the way that they did, I hate preping for shit important matches and having RNGs fuck me over in the long run. GG Hugo, I can't blame you for my bad luck..
Don't give me that shit breh. You lost cause the water bottle im drinking from right now is a better pokemon player than you. You sent in a fucking breloom on an azumarill, like you had a fucking chance to send out any pokemon you wanted. But you sent out a fucking breloom. It made sense though, breloom should beat a scarf Azumarill any day of the week. Then you used Facade. your breloom wasn't even poisoned. you just decided it was a good idea to use facade. I'm very glad i only watched that moment of the battle because it saved me alot of time.

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
After some wait, Toxzn chose a time for us to play this morning but he happened to choose the one time where I wouldn't be able to work around a new schedule change for me. We need to decide some other time to play, and although i'm busy, I can make room for our match anytime today from 5-10 EST or from 7:30 - 10 EST Friday. Please respond soon. (BTW our match should end before 10 Toxzn starting then wouldn't work for me).

Wtf are you even talking about? LOOOOOOL.

Also, I only facade cuz I thought Hugo would save azu for fuckin CM fable and use it to do damage on rotomh, switching to tor-t THAT SHOULD have be gone from my pursuit aero. It only just occurred to me that Brelooms usually run rock tomb and Hugo didn't want to risk that, which would have made sense for him not to do so. I made a mistake and over predicted when shouldn't have. Fucked up and paid for it, so I'm moving on.

And also, it's pretty funny that This thread nor my post had nothin to do with you an you felt the need to beef. I'm pretty fucking sure that that water bottle is better then your laddering skills as well. Nigga you didn't even qualify in the tour and you're getting into my face about shit you're not a part in. You call me bad but after seeing you not get your name into the top 8 in any cycle, I guess the ladder players are too much for you. And don't give me shit about "LOL Breh I didn't try or care, got haxed breh" when you and I both know that you tried your ass of to even get a sub spot.... Get your ass back in ST and find a way to hax McM, considering your ass barely got to r2 vs leftiez having haxing him.

You're lucky enough that I took the fucking time to even respond you. Go find someone else to bitch at to increase your internet"manliness" and keep on trying to fucking get the trophies you'll never get in your life. You're an old nigga that's trying to maintain his boundaries calling other niggas bad in shit you tried to be a part in but failed.

You're a waste of my time and effort. Now get your irrelevant ass off the thread.
I struck a nerve there. I wont even bother reading the book you wrote. But a guy named zorodark is in no position to talk about relevance, yeah i didnt make it to the play offs but the irony is i provably still have more relevance than you in this thread. You just got relevance cause i quoted you. You say you wont put effort but you put alot of effort into that essay. Maybe if you put as much effort as that you may be something better than the significantly below average trash i saw against hugo. Pretty sure youd realize from the people commenting in your battle they all see you as shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)