ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems like the move tutor list has been confirmed with 60 moves:
gastro acid, super fang, pain split, snore, heal bell, spite, tailwind, after you, thunderpunch, endeavor, focus punch, low kick, outrage, synthesis, icy wind, uproar, zen headbutt, bind, gravity, earth power, helping hand, iron defense, shock wave, magnet rise, block, last resort, bounce, worry seed, role play, heat wave, knock off, superpower, covet, fire punch, water pulse, bug bite, snatch, dragon pulse, ice punch, iron tail, iron head, aqua tail, foul play, electroweb, giga drain, sky attack, signal beam, skill swap, stealth rock, seed bomb, gunk shot, dual chop, trick, drill run, drain punch, hyper voice, magic coat, magic room, recycle, wonder room

The only difference with the data mine was that there is no dark pulse, sleep talk, roost, and air cutter.

Unfortunately, there's no sucker punch, vacuum wave, or counter. Those are only in gen 4 now.
I think Roost is a TM in ORAS.. so yeah. :)

Kinda sucks there is no Sucker Punch, though. Still a great tutormove list.

I just hope it's National Dex - box legends. I can't deal with TopOgre again, with all the diversity that we may have.
Considering that Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, etc. have been banned in VGC since the dawn of time,

gastro acid, super fang, pain split, snore, heal bell, spite, tailwind, after you, thunderpunch, endeavor, focus punch, low kick, outrage, synthesis, icy wind, uproar, zen headbutt, bind, gravity, earth power, helping hand, iron defense, shock wave, magnet rise, block, last resort, bounce, worry seed, role play, heat wave, knock off, superpower, covet, fire punch, water pulse, bug bite, snatch, dragon pulse, ice punch, iron tail, iron head, aqua tail, foul play, electroweb, giga drain, sky attack, signal beam, skill swap, stealth rock, seed bomb, gunk shot, dual chop, trick, drill run, drain punch, hyper voice, magic coat, magic room, recycle, wonder room

The only difference with the data mine was that there is no dark pulse, sleep talk, roost, and air cutter.

Unfortunately, there's no sucker punch, vacuum wave, or counter. Those are only in gen 4 now.
Darn, I was really hoping for Freeze Dry Vaporeon.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There's one thing that I need to make sure before I start playing: do the mega stones appear only during 8-9PM like it did in XY?

does meowstic get after you

So apparently HM02 Fly is completely obsolete. The Eon Flute allows you to fly to any town or route. But not only that, Latias/Latios does not need to be in your party to use it!
Whoa when do you get the Eon Flute? Is it when you get your Lati? That's great news for training Pokemon, don't need to keep a flyer around.

This music is so good!!!
Is that really the music? Awwweeesoomee!

All the cool stuff was found when I was asleep :(

EDIT: Zinnia does get her own theme! And it's really awesome!

EDIT2: Who said you can't catch Deoxys? The streamer I'm watching just Masterballed it and it worked fine! PS the Deoxys theme meets awesomeness expectations :)

Last edited:
Zinnia has her own theme! And it is so freaking epic!

EDIT: Deoxys' theme is so good!!!
Were you watching the same stream as me? There was no break between Rayquaza and Deoxys where you could save, was there? That's gonna be annoying for SRing them!
I don't think you can KO them and come back later, what with all the going to space and all...

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just got mine, made a coffee and about to go binge on Alpha Sapphire. Goodbye pre release thread :') I look forward to discussing our own adventures when the new thread is up!

To DHR and the team, will there be research threads like tm locations and all that? I was gonna take notes so I could contribute to them if needed but I don't know if we need them considering how much we know already because of dumps / leaks / stream (I've been neglecting this thread to try and avoid spoilers)

I just picked up my copy. Still hyped.
That was a very boring midnight release though...
Yeah mine was boring too, no where near as many people as XY had. If I knew there was going to be a tournament I would have gone earlier. (There was also a cringe-worthy Pikachu imitation comp lol)

Just got mine, made a coffee and about to go binge on Alpha Sapphire. Goodbye pre release thread :') I look forward to discussing our own adventures when the new thread is up!

To DHR and the team, will there be research threads like tm locations and all that? I was gonna take notes so I could contribute to them if needed but I don't know if we need them considering how much we know already because of dumps / leaks / stream (I've been neglecting this thread to try and avoid spoilers)

Yeah mine was boring too, no where near as many people as XY had. If I knew there was going to be a tournament I would have gone earlier. (There was also a cringe-worthy Pikachu imitation comp lol)
At least yours had a tournament. Mine was just 2hrs of people talking about Mega this and mega that and their "original" teams that they grabbed off the gts...

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Eight days to go, still...

And eleven days to my first of four exams this semester. Less than a month to the last.

I guess I should try to get some priorities straight, but I'm not really sure which.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)