Arhan's Trade Thread(Shinies of the week Project!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck! Karma.
Good luck my friend :).
Took a while for you to open it. xD Anyway, good luck kiddo with your new trade thread. If you need more Dittos for your breeding process, just post in my thread and I'll donate those to your thread. :)
Thanks for the good wishes my friends, Thank you, Buckert I surely do need 3-4 dittos from what you have, I was in a bit of a bind too with nature breeding, that really really helps, will post tomorrow Thanks

Good luck :).

Your pictures appear to be glitching out a bit though.
It seems like whenI open it on my laptop there is no problem with the sprites but on phone I get a '?' The RBY Sprites are done on purpose, I made a mistake on caterpie, did up to Krabby now, editing

Hey, nice thread! Just wanna point out that your Jigglypuff is illegal. HA with Apricorn ball isn't possible, and no, males cannot pass HA unless breeding with a ditto.
Anyway, CMT for a spitback of your Moon Ball oddish.

Hey, nice thread! Just wanna point out that your Jigglypuff is illegal. HA with Apricorn ball isn't possible, and no, males cannot pass HA unless breeding with a ditto.
The HA Jigglypuff is probably in the premier ball.

10. Not much of a rule, but more of a note for the breeds section, Apricorn/safari/sport ball pokemon will never have HA, HA is listed for balls possible in Gen 5~
Please read all the rules
As far as the CMT goes, nothing

Bad luck on your thread!
So rood, your punishment is that you must make my thread listings for me, mind you I have almost every pokemon in a matching ball
2. Don't be rude to anyone on this thread, be nice, funny and awesome instead
Anyway, this is serious, I have the worst formatting skills, can anyone help me out with my formatting?I will breed 2 pokes for you from my list/give you 2 legends/shinies from my list.

So rood, your punishment is that you must make my thread listings for me, mind you I have almost every pokemon in a matching ball
2. Don't be rude to anyone on this thread, be nice, funny and awesome instead
Anyway, this is serious, I have the worst formatting skills, can anyone help me out with my formatting?I will breed 2 pokes for you from my list/give you 2 legends/shinies from my list.
Send me your stuff in a pm in plain tags. Not just one pokemon but the whole thing so that once I format it, you can just copy and paste. And you don't have to copy each pokemon and edit it yourself messing it up.

And yeah this guy has redis rights to anything bred by me, soft reset by me or rnged by me. Except my timid hp fire xerneas.

Updated almost completely, please post for trades :D

Notes to self
  • Update KB legends and Breeds
  • Check the OT and ID of the 2 pokes you gave to C4 and update with them.
  • Beautify the other balls section.
  • Edit the breeds section and change it's font.

CMT for dream ball females with HA Abra & Aerodactyl please.
I have a perfect 5IV HA Aerodactyl on hand, I can do it for you being my temporary cloner/SV hatcher over reddit till ash comes back?(I hate getting hatches done..I will however find the matches for you, all you need do is get them hatched/if you are willing, check them too, plus some occasional cloning jobs, does that sound fine?Looking over your wants, I have these

Alomomola with Regenorator
Milotic line with cute charm
Quagsire, Crawdaunt and Crobat line with HAs.

I have a perfect 5IV HA Aerodactyl on hand, I can do it for you being my temporary cloner/SV hatcher over reddit till ash comes back?(I hate getting hatches done..I will however find the matches for you, all you need do is get them hatched/if you are willing, check them too, plus some occasional cloning jobs, does that sound fine?Looking over your wants, I have these

Alomomola with Regenorator
Milotic line with cute charm
Quagsire, Crawdaunt and Crobat line with HAs.
I'm happy to help with the occasional cloning since I've finally got my powersaves working but you would probably be better of finding someone else to organize your SV hatches. Unfortunately my Aussie timezone makes it hard for me to be online with most other players. I tend to be online when most people are asleep or at school or whatever. It's a pain just trying to get my own things hatched.

Edit: That said I have pending trades for most of the others you mentioned but I might accept credits or something if you want me to clone others besides the one I want

Last edited:
I'm happy to help with the occasional cloning since I've finally got my powersaves working but you would probably be better of finding someone else to organize your SV hatches. Unfortunately my Aussie timezone makes it hard for me to be online with most other players. I tend to be online when most people are asleep or at school or whatever. It's a pain just trying to get my own things hatched.
Ok, drop the idea then, will you do perfect adamant females of both Dive Trapinch and Fast Swablu for the Perfect Aerodactyl?

Edit: Nah, just do the listed deal, I will find another cloner

Last edited:
[#592 - #593]

OT: Arhan (51990) | Female | Non-Redis
Cursed Body | Bold
31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Pain Split | Acid Armor | Confuse Ray | Mist
Lv. 1 UT
Bred and Hatched by me, thus nicknameable!

I can trade you my azelf for this. The magneton you can have on top for free.
Feel free to continue this discussion via our vms to not spam the thread. Or whichever way you prefer^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)