The Super Secret Base League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, Vader_the_White speaking! Right now, people all over the world are getting their copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby and/or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and we are all excited. One feature that is highly anticipated is the return of Secret Bases, which haven’t been seen in any form since Pokémon Platinum. One usage for these recommended by Nintendo is to make your own Gym. And a lot of us have declared their interest in doing so.
With so many people planning on building their own Gyms, I’ve decided to organize a Super Secret Base league here on Orange Islands!

Here are the rules:
Must plan on getting a copy of Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire by 1 January 2015 and have your gym reasonably done (a base with a finished team baring levels) by 14 January 2015
Team restrictions:
The team must be monotype.
The following Pokémon are banned: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie
There can be only one legendary per team. Phione does not count as a legendary for this purpose.

If you are interested, send me a PM with either a team or the QR code for your base with the team already in there.

There are going to be at least 8 Gyms, though having 18 Gyms (one for each type) would be awesome.

The current roster is:
Vader_the_White (Poison)
Kurona (Bug)
Pikachu315111 (Fire)
Tareowulfe (Water)

When a Gym is finished, we will put up the QR code for the Gym.
I hope that every one involved has fun, from the Gym Leaders to the challengers.

Last edited:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
No.

I will not allow a gym thread in Orange Islands, Smogon is not the place for this sort of thing.

These *always* end badly whenever they are attempted, people have tried doing the same thing on Showdown/Shoddy/Netbattle for as long as time has existed almost.

If you want to recreate this thread with the aspect being to share QR codes for secret bases, that would be fine. But I will not support a Gym or league system within OI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)