Social The Smogon Photo Album

yeah it's pretty cool.

i kinda roll my eyes every time though because even though they CLAIM it's not they TOTALLY named him after Raylon Givens from Justified.

Lazarus is really badass though, and that's what they're calling him so it all works out.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

This was taken the last day of our field training exercise after spending almost two weeks in the fucking woods. Normally it wouldn't have been too bad, but a cold front came through Louisiana and we practically all froze to death. On our last night before we left, we did a night mission at about 2:00 AM and it dropped to around a fucking stupid 20 degrees. Mind you, this is LOUISIANA, not some state up north. We weren't prepared at all for the front, and most of us didn't bring jack shit to keep us warm. One day it even poured down rain for 24 hours, so we had to take shelter under our hand made tent which consisted of two ponchos and some 550 cord (really durable shit). So it's no surprise that on our last day we acted like complete retards lmao. I'm the one near the far left pretending to get a b- I mean praying to jesus. Mature eh? I don't know why I look so fucking pale but oh well sun was directly on my face I think LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)