ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish granted.

Hoenn starters (obviously), Johto starters after Delta Episode, Unova starters after 2nd challenge through the Elite Four, and Sinnoh starters after 3rd challenge through Elite Four. No Kalos or Kanto starters because, well, XY has them. Sadly no HA, at least I don't think, never got a clear yes/no. However Cosplay Pikachu can have its HA so who knows.
I know about that, I mean like its an additional thing that, you know, makes it awesome.
And if they do add HA's, well thats six entire pokemon families taken off the "umreleased HA list"

Don't know if anyone has brought this up, but has anyone realized that Diancie's (Non-Mega Form) icon sprite has changed? It's significantly different.

Do the version exclusive Latis have any set IVs like the Lucario in XY? Or (please please) a minimum number of 31s like XY legendaries? Are they able to be synchronised for nature?

Do the version exclusive Latis have any set IVs like the Lucario in XY? Or (please please) a minimum number of 31s like XY legendaries? Are they able to be synchronised for nature?
They do not have set natures, you can soft reset, they follow the rule of being in the unbreedable egg group (three flawless IV's guaranteed). I'd assume synchronize works just fine too.

The short version: just like XY legendaries.

I think that has to be Unown. That explains the roughly 27 other one forms between Mega Amphy and Mega Steelix towards the end.
Now that you mention it, it looks like most of the Pokemon's index numbers are off their dex numbers by 1, so I guess that is Unown. Damn, I really wanted an Agressive Forme Wobbuffet.

Last edited:

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Now that you mention it, it looks like most of the Pokemon's index numbers are off their dex numbers by 1, so I guess thst is Unown. Damn, I really wanted an Agressive Forme Wobbuffet.
Why is everything off by 1? The only thing I can think is that they made Cosplay Pikachu different from normal Pikachu and added it right after normal Pikachu.

Are any special encounter Pokemon version exclusive that we know of? I heard of Ho-oh and Reshiram being in Ruby and the reverse in Sapphire, but they said it was unconfirmed. What about outside Pokemon like Skrelp?

Are any special encounter Pokemon version exclusive that we know of? I heard of Ho-oh and Reshiram being in Ruby and the reverse in Sapphire, but they said it was unconfirmed. What about outside Pokemon like Skrelp?
All the original version exclusives are exclusive in this game too. Outside of that, you could compare the demo encounter tables with the final encounter tables because the Demo was based off of Alpha Sapphire and te final tables were ripped form Omega Ruby.

Last edited:
It seems like there is a second Day Care in the Battle Resort. Can somebody confirm this?

EDIT: Also, Zinnia talks about RS Hoenn. Yes, there is some kind of alternate timeline shit here.
https://i.4cdn.org/vp/1416530409686.jpg
Well, they did have to come up with a somewhat plausible explanation if an RS Swampert or Wingull made it's way through several other games (eg Ruby to Plat to Black 2 to ORAS) to get to a much different Hoenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)