Playoffs Smogon Tour 18 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Tesung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Bloo v. 9. Tesung
2. McMeghan v. 10. Masterclass
4. SoulWind v. 5. reyscarface
6. Destiny Device v. 14. -Tsunami-

ugh, i think all are going to be really close series, so i could see going either way, definitely want to watch all of them.

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
I would like to use this thread to request the ban of user Ginku for kicking me multiple times in the secret hideout mirc channel #etc (Elite Trainer Channel). In #etc, players who consider themselves to be superior, like McMeghan, Ginku, Tanner, Funkasaurus, CBB, Folgorio, Dice, Rewer and Dekzeh trashtalk everyone in this forum. Lets join forces and make them pay for trashtalking us all these years. Join #etc on mirc and start spaming in their chat so they get mad. oo

Poof of Ginku power abusing:

-outl

Last edited:

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
1. Bloo v. 9. Tesung - das my nigga doe,,,, tesung played very well in the first round, much better than what ppl (or myself) would have given him credit for maybe a couple of months ago. but then again ur facing the spanish legend el mucho macho caliente fuego bwoiiiii close series but bloo edges out in all 3 metas
2. McMeghan v. 10. Masterclass - reminiscing on last st this nigga mc tossed so hard v mdrag akin to the tomfoolery displayed by mcm in his previous series. hopefully this series proves worthwhile seeing as mcm is still top 3 on this site
4. SoulWind v. 5. reyscarface - another gr8 series, probs the closest of the 3 relevant ones (fuck off shake). dp and bw favor rey n sw respectively but sw is more versatile in xy. dont be afraid to make plays my G u shoulda won the olt series v tesung had u planned the endgame better
6. Destiny Device v. 14. -Tsunami- shake probs lucks his way thru. actually just win in xy and ur set. this nigga never plays safe so hes skr8

shit is hot up in the 6 bwoii

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
1. Bloo v. 9. Tesung - Tesung played well against Malfoy, and Bloo didn't impress me during the R1 of ST and OLT as much as he usually does. However, I think he knows that he underperformed during the R1, and as a proud competitor, he'll double his efforts this round.
2. McMeghan v. 10. Masterclass - MCM is in a similar situation to Bloo. His BW game against Finch was really a game that he should not have lost, and he knows it. He was kinda lazy too with the XY, and I'm sure that he's not satisfied by the way XY and BW went right now. So, just like Bloo, he'll try hard this time. And you don't want MCM to try hard. Masterclass has the caliber to compete with any player, but his last games against Leftiez were not that impressive. Not only this BW game would have been much closer without the miss, but the teams he brought in XY and DPP were kinda predictable. AFAIK, MCM is also on a winning streak against MC, so let's see. If Masterclass brings something that MCM didn't expect, we might see a very interesting fight.
4. SoulWind v. 5. reyscarface - Soulwind is working hard for these games, I think he has the teams, and the skill to take it. I can see rey winning DPP, then Soulwind beating him in BW and XY. Rey looks a bit predictable in some generations, which is actually something that could turn the prediction around. The more people see you as predictable, the more you can surprise them right ?
6. Destiny Device v. 14. -Tsunami- : Well, it's a no-brainer to root against Destiny Device after the previous round. SUCK MY DICK INDIA tho.

Won 2-1. Not sure if I can get replays since we played on german server.
It was a weird series, that's for sure. There were some unfortunate paras and misses in my favour in game 1, got an unfortunate Scald burn in game 2 but he also got a WoW miss, but thankfully game 3 was clean I think, albeit that sdef drop was unfortunate for Shake. ggs, hope we can play again sometime.
And yeah I messed up with Hawlucha's EVs, I was so nervous I didn't even think of it lol!

Lost 2-1 ggs
The Gods of Fate smiled upon the ruins of the 3rd world, compensating for the devastation they suffered in the IRL World Cup at the hands of the Germans. Nothing can be done but fall victim to their heinous plans. Regardless, I appreciate your sportsmanship but please don't try to apologize for the hax in game 1. You brought a hax team. It's literally the purpose of the team. It's the same thing as you bringing a machine gun to a knife fight, slaughtering me, and then apologizing for using the weapon. Anyway,
Was still fun, ggs dude :]

Last edited:

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
lost vs soulwind, ggs and gl in semis man

i dont often do shoutouts because theyre girly af but i feel forced to do so since i got a lot of help from certain ppl. thanks a lot CrashinBoomBang for all the help in XY, BKC for all the help in DPP, dice for the BW teams which were sexy af, and Valentine Rewer Harsha Ciele McMeghan and Destiny Device for all the test games. gl to the last two especially in next rounds boys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)