ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no screens but lucy has been said to speak to you at the maison her self
I believe that was someone in the Maison mentions Lucy (like Scott is auditioning for Frontier Brains or something).

Brandon gets a mention in the Volcanion Event text too. Apparently he had a show like Steve Irwin or something.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
and i'm presuming that the battle maison's lobby is Battle Tower and that the battle theme in there is the Battle Frontier battle theme
Not sure about Tower as I don't even recall the theme, but the Brain theme is 99% confirmed as I didn't find any other Maison-related battle theme.

EDIT--Ok, so it seems XY's Maison theme is the same as Crystal's Tower, while DP's Tower had a special theme. Now if only I could find ORAS's in the OST...

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I believe that was someone in the Maison mentions Lucy (like Scott is auditioning for Frontier Brains or something).

Brandon gets a mention in the Volcanion Event text too. Apparently he had a show like Steve Irwin or something.
Brandon confirmed Croconaw Hunter.

Any word on Jirachi being obtainable in ORAS?
Nope, and I doubt it. It is an event legend. You get a Deoxys instead though.

Come to think of it, Jirachi has never not been some download thing. Even in the original RSE it was from the Colosseum preorder disk thing, so it technically was never a part of RSE. Just coded into it.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Nope, and I doubt it. It is an event legend. You get a Deoxys instead though.

Come to think of it, Jirachi has never not been some download thing. Even in the original RSE it was from the Colosseum preorder disk thing, so it technically was never a part of RSE. Just coded into it.
Your first two sentences are contradicted by the third one SO much. It's hilarious.

Would our hacker friends know about possible locations for other Event legends? They said they didn't find anything new, but it never hurts to ask.

Your first two sentences are contradicted by the third one SO much. It's hilarious.

Would our hacker friends know about possible locations for other Event legends? They said they didn't find anything new, but it never hurts to ask.
Last I checked there was no encounter data for any of the legendaries. The spots where they *presumably*are (some confirmed now) show no wild encounters

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Okay, so just to be clear

bgm_sg_battle_resort is the theme for, obviously, the Battle Resort. It's a remix of Battle Frontier theme from Emerald.

bgm_sg_vs_bfrontier is, from what I've heard, the theme for the Maison bosses (no idea about their names, never played that shit). It's a remix of Frontier Brain theme from Emerald.

bgm_xy_battle_house is the theme for the Battle Maison. It's a remix of Emerald's Battle Tower theme (which was a remix of Crystal's itself). It has also been used in XY Maison.

So, basically, STOP THIS, GF

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

bgm_sg_battle_resort is the theme for, obviously, the Battle Resort. It's a remix of Battle Frontier theme from Emerald.

bgm_sg_vs_bfrontier is, from what I've heard, the theme for the Maison bosses (no idea about their names, never played that shit). It's a remix of Frontier Brain theme from Emerald.

bgm_xy_battle_house is the theme for the Battle Maison. It's a remix of Emerald's Battle Tower theme (which was a remix of Crystal's itself). It has also been used in XY Maison.

Screw the Frontier music, I want the hear the E4 battle theme!

"hm we don't have [time, money, resources, mystery reason] to put in the battle frontier..."
"Let's remix some music and throw in a bunch of references to show we remember and care!"
"yeah!!"
"They'll love it what could go wrong"
:D

"hm we don't have [time, money, resources, mystery reason] to put in the battle frontier..."
"Let's remix some music and throw in a bunch of references to show we remember and care!"
"yeah!!"
"They'll love it what could go wrong"

Hoenn is the most saline region of all, not because of its seas, but because of the tears of the fans that got their hopes too high, and the amount of salt that is used to rub our wounds while they are still fresh.

Don't get me wrong the games are beautiful.

But given how much I hated hoenn as a teenager I was hoping to get some good memories out of the wingul bag, and so far I have gotten mixed feelings and enough salt in my broken hearth to make a hippo go blind in a single meal.

At this point I'm just here for the tutors, soft reset some legends and do some battles hoping no 4 megas plus Klefki and ditto/Xerneas get shoved into my face at PSS.

I might go full showdown for ORAS to be honest.

Maybe I am too optimistic about the allusion to the BattleFrontier being 'in construction' meaning that we are getting a Delta Emerald along with Z.

I pretty much lost all the hype for OR/AS when I realised there wasn't any more megas hidden or a battle frontier. I don't really like Hoenn as a region or gen 3 in general, so the only thing to look forward to is the move tutors for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)