ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since ORAS is incompatible with XY battle-wise (no patch), is there an option for Wi-Fi battles to set all Pokémon to lvl 100 again? I don't like the lvl 50 thing XY introduced.

I just did this, and nothing happened
Did you have all three in your party, took them to the Island Cave on Route 105 during the day, and Regice was nicknamed and was holding a snowball, nevermeltice, or ice cream? (BTW what a weirdly specific thing).

Apparently the clues to this are from the citizens of Pacifilog Town. Talk with them and see if your clues are different.

Since ORAS is incompatible with XY battle-wise (no patch), is there an option for Wi-Fi battles to set all Pokémon to lvl 100 again? I don't like the lvl 50 thing XY introduced.
ORAS can battle XY, it just can't battle XY if you're using the new megas or moves

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Did you have all three in your party, took them to the Island Cave on Route 105 during the day, and Regice was nicknamed and was holding a snowball, nevermeltice, or ice cream? (BTW what a weirdly specific thing).

Apparently the clues to this are from the citizens of Pacifilog Town. Talk with them and see if your clues are different.
Yes, yes, yes, yes. What part of "I just did this" did you not understand?

There was only one NPC that mentioned anything relating to Regigigas, and she only mentioned meeting it in the day.

Yes, yes, yes, yes. What part of "I just did this" did you not understand?

There was only one NPC that mentioned anything relating to Regigigas, and she only mentioned meeting it in the day.
Well I don't know, it's got so many strange parts I had to double check.

There should be another girl that will talk to you if you have Regice (she's the ice cream hint, and she's in Mauville Hills). Maybe you have to talk to her first?
EDIT: one more thing, are you just entering the Island Cave? Because to trigger it you have to walk to the center and then he appears.

If you don't have all the requirements met, apparently you get a notice.

Hmm, I just had my save data get corrupted (probably 20 minutes into the game, but after I transferred Glalie over from the demo.) I restarted the 3ds, and now it's telling me that the save data isn't compatible with this version of the game. I have the e-shop version of AS. Has anyone else had this happen?

So there is a little easter egg.

If you manage to transfer a pokemon all the way from the original ruby and sapphire to the new one, and talk to the Game Director in Lilycove with it leading the party, you get a little message and a secret base decoration commending your friendship over the generations.

I promised myself I wouldn't get worked up over ones and zeroes, but I think I have something in my eye.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

If you manage to transfer a pokemon all the way from the original ruby and sapphire to the new one, and talk to the Game Director in Lilycove with it leading the party, you get a little message and a secret base decoration commending your friendship over the generations.

I promised myself I wouldn't get worked up over ones and zeroes, but I think I have something in my eye.
Do you know if it works with emerald?

My shinny lonely 2iv migthyhena with Doubledge and superfang from a random encounter in Sapphire is pleased with this.

This has been already answered but I missed it if so but when do we get the wrist watch or whatever that let's us activate our megas?

Tory

Banned deucer.
Omega Ruby
  • Seedot
  • Nuzleaf
  • Shiftry
  • Mawile
  • Zangoose
  • Solrock
  • Thoh
  • Skrelp
  • Dragalge
  • Ho-Oh
  • Groudon
  • Palkia
  • Tornadus
  • Reshiram
  • Primal Groudon comes with Groudon
  • Primal Kyogre is in Mt. Pyre
  • Mega Latios comes with Latios
  • Latiasite is in Littleroot town from your mother
  • Mega Camerupt comes with Delta Episode
  • Mega Sharpedo comes in Battle Resort
Alpha Sapphire
  • Lotad
  • Lombre
  • Ludicolo
  • Sableye
  • Seviper
  • Lunatone
  • Sawk
  • Clauncher
  • Clawitzer
  • Lugia
  • Kyogre
  • Zekrom
  • Dialga
  • Thundurus
  • Primal Kyogre comes with Kyogre
  • Primal Groudon is in Mt. Pyre
  • Mega Latias comes with Latias
  • Latiosite is in Littleroot town from your mother
  • Mega Camerupt comes in Battle Resort
  • Mega Sharpedo comes with Delta Episode

This has been already answered but I missed it if so but when do we get the wrist watch or whatever that let's us activate our megas?
Right after you fight your dad for the fifth gym badge. It starts a little sidequest where you catch Lati@s but at the end of it you are given the mega-bracelet. And Lati@s.

After you beat Petalburg Gym, Wattson will be in the middle of Mauville. Talk to him and he will go to his house. You can now use the elevators at the back of Mauville and go to floor 2f. On the right of 2f is a guy in dark glasses outside someones apartment. Talk to him, and he will dissapear. If you leave and come back, he should be outside again. Then talk to him again and he should give you the stone. Super complex lol, I hope I remembered it right.

Beat the gym and went to Mauville but I can't seem to find Wattson besides the gym.

Quick question.

For legendaries triggered by other members of their trio like Landorus, do the other members have to be Gen 6 as well, or could I transfer random ones from Gen 4/5 instead?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
"If the Pokémon you trade is holding an item when you send it out, it'll make them twice as happy!"

I've never heard of this. Is this new?

I knew I held onto these things for a reason.

Other question, do any battles immediately precede/follow Kyogre and Groudon (like Lysandre in XY) without a save chance?
You can save right before facing K/G. Apparently you don't need to catch them, but I don't know where they respawn after the E4 nor does Serebii.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)