XY Ubers Analysis Index

Catacomb

I advise that you run it by a mod before you write an analysis for a Pokemon that has already been rejected for one. Analyses are rejected either because the writer lacks an understanding of the Pokemon in question (analysis can be reassigned), or because the Pokemon is deemed undeserving of one as it lacks a significant enough niche in the metagame. In the latter case, it is unlikely that an analysis for the Pokemon will ever be accepted, so seeking a mod's opinion beforehand is a preemptive thing that might save you time and effort

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
lel soviet just informed me on showdown of this. Darnation; ah well I might be writing an article for The Smog or something and I have lots of other creative outlets, I can let this one go. It's not like it'll be relevant by the time it's on site what with suspect tests and ORAS.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
A slight revamp of Giratina-O with Shadow Force and a Speedy Spread in set details is something I can do if you will let me :)

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
can i finish ditto because the OP is banned
Not to mention it's literally just implementing the final GP check that needs to happen, Fireburn or MM2 can do that just as well if need be. (as happened on OU Mamoswine after Nog quit)

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Paging Haruno. You've johned an analysis like no one has ever done before; its been over six months and no Quagsire. Are you going to post it or not, ORAS is practically here. If you've lost all interest I can do it.

PISTOLERO

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
Now that the games are officially out in the US, we can start writing analyses

reserving Mega Rayquaza

first, take a look at the title. this is for xy ubers analyses. we will probably need an entire new subforum (or at the very least a new thread) for oras c&c, and that takes time. the metagame hasnt even started to shape up yet either since we dont have a ladder and judging from a very small number of battles that people may have had so far is a bad way to judge an entire metagame, so i suggest holding off on the eagerness to grab analyses when we have little idea what the mons will run, how they will be used and what will be used to deal with them.

*HEAVY BREATHING* Must. Reserve. GROUDON!!!!
BTW asking out of curiosity - you guys plan to mix together Groudon and Primal Groudon in one analysis or you plan to split them up into two different analyses (and in other cases like those for example Kyogre or Rayquaza) ? While Primal Groudon is far stronger, normal Groudon still looks like a fine physical tank for example with different typing and some different niche.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
BTW asking out of curiosity - you guys plan to mix together Groudon and Primal Groudon in one analysis or you plan to split them up into two different analyses (and in other cases like those for example Kyogre or Rayquaza) ? While Primal Groudon is far stronger, normal Groudon still looks like a fine physical tank for example with different typing and some different niche.
The Primals and Megas operate as sets of a mon so I see no reason to separate them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)