Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Diancie Timid
31-31-31-31-30-30
Keep or Toss?
I'd Toss, I wouldn't keep it without an Speed IV lower than 31 (unless it had HP Fire), but its perfectly keepable if you don't mind losing the important base 110 Speed tier.

Victini I'd personally toss. Diancie loves it's good speed tier, and the only reason to sacrifice it's speed is for HP fire. I think it's in the keep category tho, so I wouldn't blame you if you kept it

Edit: Quoted wrong person before lol.

I just got my copy of Alpha Sapphire and would like to kow the earliest point in the game in which I can transfer from pokebank and around what level my pokemon should be when that happens. Thank you!

Has anyone an extra code for diancie? or. can you tell me how i can get the code ( i live in germany) ?

Getting close to the point in AS where I can SR for Kyogre. Has there been any confirmation about how similar it is to Xerneas, like can I save after fighting Archie, will it auto reset if I kill it, etc? Gonna do some calcs later for the exact stats, but I'll be looking for a synchronizer, something with one less speed, final gambit Mon, and whatever is determined to be the ideal party for Kyogre catching. (Best ball between dive, quick, great?)

Getting close to the point in AS where I can SR for Kyogre. Has there been any confirmation about how similar it is to Xerneas, like can I save after fighting Archie, will it auto reset if I kill it, etc? Gonna do some calcs later for the exact stats, but I'll be looking for a synchronizer, something with one less speed, final gambit Mon, and whatever is determined to be the ideal party for Kyogre catching. (Best ball between dive, quick, great?)
Dive for Primal, Great for regular 'Ogre

Could someone just give me the relevant info for SRing Kyogre as well? Level, immediate battles, etc.? I wanna have stuff ready ahead of time to SR Kyogre, since my copy won't be here for another day or two.

Also, any confirmation on what legendaries are roamers or not?

I'm trying to find loadingNOW's article on seed generation for the RNG. Does anyone know where it is, or is there an alternative?

Could someone just give me the relevant info for SRing Kyogre as well? Level, immediate battles, etc.? I wanna have stuff ready ahead of time to SR Kyogre, since my copy won't be here for another day or two.

On serebii: http://serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/legendary.shtml. From there, use the showdown calc to find out what stats you are looking for.

it'll be level 45 just like in the originals

Follow up question

Some of the Legends require a pair to encounter, such as Kyurem and Landorus. I know the HG/SS Rayquaza required HG/SS Groudon and Kyogre, but does anyone know about these?

Follow up question

Some of the Legends require a pair to encounter, such as Kyurem and Landorus. I know the HG/SS Rayquaza required HG/SS Groudon and Kyogre, but does anyone know about these?
All this stuff you're asking falls under the category of spoilers...I know it's kinda inevitable now that the game is out but http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...spoilers-inside.3514952/page-206#post-5872945
that thread will be a lot more helpful without possible spoiling things for people who want to be surprised by at least SOME things

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
You may already know this, but in case there are people that don't:
When SRing for Kyogre/Groudon, KO them as you don't have to catch them the first time. Beat the league. They'll respawn there, and you won't have to endure any long cutscenes as you SR :).

You may already know this, but in case there are people that don't:
When SRing for Kyogre/Groudon, KO them as you don't have to catch them the first time. Beat the league. They'll respawn there, and you won't have to endure any long cutscenes as you SR :).
Thanks for the info. I wish that (especially for your sake) the same was true for latias in AS so I didn't have to settle for Bold 0-3/30-31/30-31/31/30-31/30-31. Gotta make ammends and get all other legends flawless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)