Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
19:44 Pwnemon: mcmeghan
19:49 Lzr: lol Pwnemon gettin johned I see
19:49 Pwnemon: indeed
19:49 McMeghan: fk ur tier

this is like a daily occurrence.............

Stratos

Banned deucer.
15:40 Pwneyawn: mcmeghan fight me tho
15:41 McMeghan: n
15:41 McMeghan: the game doesn't even matter anymore
15:41 McMeghan: as planned

official activity request then i guesS ~_~

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
didn't see xray yet (but that's mostly due to the french PS! server being)
so I recontacted him and rescheduled

EDIT : Won in a haxy battle

Last edited:
Twin Citiez can't play during week, and I will be not available saturday. I don't know if you can give us an other 1 day extension so we can play sunday. I want to take my revenge ._.

Contacted Kushalos the 15 of november and then no news, and when i found it on showdown today, he/she told me too wait the end of his/her match so that we could play, but got disconnected/disconnected himself, so activity post

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
Contacted Kushalos the 15 of november and then no news, and when i found it on showdown today, he/she told me too wait the end of his/her match so that we could play, but got disconnected/disconnected himself, so activity post
I'm back now but i cant find you

Activity against Maomiraeniya, we scheduled to play on saturday but when i tried to log on, i didn't find him.
today i asked him if he wanted to play and he said that he has no teams at that moment.
playing tomorrow is impossible for me, because i'll be really busy.
Genesis7

dude it's not to be mean, but he was there saturday as i told you(if you rly wanted to play you could have waited he logged on), and you forgot to say you missed the schedule that was made wednesday...
Making an activity post without speaking of the other events that happened is completely stupid, it's like stealing a win
and for Kushalos i'm sorry but he had to go, maybe you should have answered his pm to make a schedule you both could play

dude it's not to be mean, but he was there saturday as i told you(if you rly wanted to play you could have waited he logged on), and you forgot to say you missed the schedule that was made wednesday...
I didn't miss the schedule wednesday, i just told him that i can't play due to business and he told me that's okay. And saturday i just logged on to fight, however i had a really tight time, like half an hour. so i had to leave lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)