ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Okay, final question for now: How the hell do I activate StreetPass ?__?
When I received the "BuzzNav" (not sure where this was, sometime after Brawly I think, I have a terrible memory) it asked me if I'd like to turn it on (for mixing channels with other players, but I'd presume it would turn it on in general).

Confusing... he should be in the open area in the middle, in front of the PokeCentre, by the little tower (which should be flashing).
Sorry I can't be specific, I know how to get it cause I watched Werster's stream yesterday... and he did all the sidequests post-game, so I don't know when they trigger.
It may be a post game only quest ;~;

Does anyone know if i can get a lvl 10 tentacool by fishing with the old rod at dewford town? because so far i havent been able to get any and its really urking me

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
When I received the "BuzzNav" (not sure where this was, sometime after Brawly I think, I have a terrible memory) it asked me if I'd like to turn it on (for mixing channels with other players, but I'd presume it would turn it on in general).
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I turned it on, but I can't find it anywhere to confirm.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible to run from the initial Kyogre / Groudon battle after the pre-battle cutscene and still have the mon there? I am just thinking that if you can run and save to skip that cutscene, it will make soft reseting much easier.

Does anyone know if i can get a lvl 10 tentacool by fishing with the old rod at dewford town? because so far i havent been able to get any and its really urking me
The encounter slots say you can get a level 5 one with Old Rod, no level 10 though.

Map 008 - Dewford Town
Grass: None
TallGrass: None
RockSmash: None
Swarm: None
Old: Magikarp (Level 10),Tentacool (Level 5),Magikarp (Level 15)
Good: Magikarp (Level 25),Tentacool (Level 25),Wailmer (Level 25)
Super: Wailmer (Level 35),Wailmer (Level 30),Wailmer (Level 40)
Surf: Tentacool (Level 20),Wingull (Level 20),Tentacool (Level 25),Pelipper (Level 25),Pelipper (Level 30)
HordeA: None
HordeB: None
HordeC: None

Maybe this is a better place for these questions.

Serebii said:
Dragon Ascent

After completing the Delta Episode, when you return to Meteor Falls, you will find Zinnia's grandmother right in the middle of the first floor. Speak to her, and she says she'll be happy to teach your Rayquaza the special move, Dragon Ascent, if it has previously forgotten it. Rayquaza needs to know Dragon Ascent to Mega Evolve.
Does the bolded mean that only ORAS rayquaza can mega evolve? Let me know.

Besides Red Orb and Latiosite and Sceptilite, was there anything else I missed by only buying Alpha Sapphire besides the ability to reset the legends only found in OR?

Serebii said:
Immediately after capturing it, Zinnia teaches it Dragon Ascent and challenges you to a battle. It can Mega Evolve without holding a Mega Stone, but needs to know Dragon Ascent to do so.
Does this mean no Shiny mega Rayquaza? :(

Okay, final question for now: How the hell do I activate StreetPass ?__?
StreetPass is a function of the 3DS itself and is, if I remember correctly, turned on by default. As long as you don't turn off your system, but rather make it "sleep" it'll do it's thing. I'd suggest poking around your system's settings to make sure it's on, though.

Okay, Mega 'Quaza is amazing.
While I am very far away from the post game (just about to go into Rustboro Gym thanks to a paper I had to write), but has anyone found a good money grinding place like Restaurant Le Wow? Cause the sheer amount of money that place gave me was great and I need to build up my fortune for breeding/training in the post game.

I don't have the game, but I'm looking at the script, and someone mentions Surfing being really fast on a Sharpedo. Could someone check and see if it's faster? Probably just flavour text though...

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
StreetPass is a function of the 3DS itself and is, if I remember correctly, turned on by default. As long as you don't turn off your system, but rather make it "sleep" it'll do it's thing. I'd suggest poking around your system's settings to make sure it's on, though.
But what about online StreetPass? Apparently there's also that in ORAS.

...Or is that what makes passerby people appear already?

But what about online StreetPass? Apparently there's also that in ORAS.

...Or is that what makes passerby people appear already?
Yeah, I guess so. As long as the feature is turned on (I'm not even sure it can be turned off...) and you're connected to the internet (which the system does itself unless you push up on the internet button-thing) then it'll work.

You know what. I'm going to shut up and slap this little blue word at you: StreetPass.
That should explain everything... I hope.

EDIT:
Aaaand Gunk Shot Greninja'd...

Is lopunnyite post-game?
Well, I posted this earlier:
"After you beat Petalburg Gym, Wattson will be in the middle of Mauville. Talk to him and he will go to his house. You can now use the elevators at the back of Mauville and go to floor 2f. On the right of 2f is a guy in dark glasses outside someones apartment. Talk to him, and he will dissapear. If you leave and come back, he should be outside again. Then talk to him again and he should give you the stone. Super complex lol, I hope I remembered it right."

But Wattson didn't show up after Petalburg for the person I was talking to... yet the Pokemon at New Mauville are lv 22 so it should be unlocked quite early.

Does anybody know where you can find the choice items, leftovers, and other stuff like air balloon, etc etc etc.. is some of that still in the maison? (I still haven't caught kyogre yet and I'm rushing to have a competitive team asap. I already got my mega beedrill!)

I just learned that mega stones can't be traded to oras from X. Can someone please tell me if Charizardite Y and Aggronite are available in ORAS? (Please be yes, please be yes...)

I just learned that mega stones can't be traded to oras from X. Can someone please tell me if Charizardite Y and Aggronite are available in ORAS? (Please be yes, please be yes...)
All the megastones are available in ORAS.
protip for everyone who hasn't done it yet...make sure you only have 5 pokes in your party when you do the contest if you plan to SR cosplay Pikachu. saves you a few seconds of running to the pc
does it have any set 31 ivs, and is it trade-able?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)