im angry like no other

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I started Pokemon showdown today and about 20 minutes in sparkychild mutes me for saying I'm trolling. all I was doing was asking what ou meant. then I went away for a little while because I was tired of what was going on. I came back and said hi to the lobby and trickster locked me instantly because I was previously muted for one hour. but the mute expired so I dont know what the big deal was. I then pm'ed trickster and said he and his girlfriend abuse their powers (sparkychild, I see them flirt) and he told me. "you can say I abuse but don't you EVER say that about sparkychild. she is the best moderator ever and you're just the scum of the earth". someone saw I got locked for no reason and pm'ed me and told me to post about it on here. I'm kind of upset all i want is an apology and for trickster and sparkychild to admit they were wrong. but they probably won't because they're too busy talking in pms about how much they love each other and ooey gooey bullspit

pikachu2728282

Banned deucer.
look at these admins deny their wrong doings. they would make great presidents
LOL. sorry this happened dude. A lot of the mods abuse their powers. esp trickster. but don't let it get to u. once the restart comes you'll come back. just try to avoid them...

HarryPotterFan1

Banned deucer.
Yeah I personally think Trickster was a good voice because hes moderately friendly. But he shouldn't be given any source of power. Hes like 16? Lol.

ekansthesnake

Banned deucer.
Sonice. I would suggest just not playing the game. Its not worth the frustration that comes with it. There's a lot better games like Pokemon online...

HarryPotterFan1

Banned deucer.
ur a moderator and ur bullying me for complaining about someone of higher power abusing their powers and putting me down? Why are YOU a moderator? WHY DO WE HAVE MODERATORS
Dude people knows who's right and who's wrong. The people who understand the situation and the crap that go on in showdown are here for you

BlazeXc

Banned deucer.
holy fucking shit sonice I heard about this post on showdown and had to make a smogon account. this is so FUCKING REAL. these mods do NOTHING bur abuse their powers and ruin the game for everyone. ESPECIALLY trickster. And sparkychild. Not to mention its obvious they have a thing for eachother. Disgusting, bro

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
holy fucking shit sonice I heard about this post on showdown and had to make a smogon account. this is so FUCKING REAL. these mods do NOTHING bur abuse their powers and ruin the game for everyone. ESPECIALLY trickster. And sparkychild. Not to mention its obvious they have a thing for eachother. Disgusting, bro
this thread is now about homophobia on the internet,

your thoughts everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)