Other Gay Archive by Fren Ben ~o3o~

Status
Not open for further replies.

For being the best waifu ever ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Introduction:

Hello, people of Smogon! It's your boy, Ben, here coming at you with a compilation of some of the best teams I've built in XY. This archive documents the teams that I have built from the post-Genesect era to the end of the XY metagame. I'll only be showing the ones that I feel are the most relevant, which exhibit metagame shifts and trends that popped up during this period in time and how I have dealt with them. A replay is present for a majority of the teams to demonstrate how effective the team actually was in practice. If you have any questions regarding EV spreads, movesets, team roles, matchup, etc., feel free to leave a comment or suggestion below. Do, however, take all of this with a grain of salt, as this is all food for thought n_n . That being said, let's hop right into it!

Something pleasant to listen to p:​

Teams:

Team #1:

Going to start it off with a rather unique, but surprisingly effective style of hyper offense that I made right after the Genesect ban. This team relied heavily on its surprise factor in order to function as well as it would have. As one would assume that Rhyp is the rocker, Aegi a mixed attacker, nape is playing some sort of offensive role, and Lando is a special attacker, I used that to my advantage to try to break down the opponent's team, mostly by the use of lures. The team is pretty self-explanatory: lead with nape and get up rocks, while neutralizing the opposing lead and proceed to nuke things with either Aegi or Manaphy. Scarf Lando was a surprise revenge killer that baited Latis and Thundy, which were otherwise problematic for this team; Explosion was used as a last ditch effort to get off substantial damage. Megazam is a secondary revenge killer that has utility Encore, which allows it to play around Sucker Punch, CM Clefable, and the like. RP Rhyp was a late-game sweeper that usually was able to secure the win by tanking a weaker super effective hit and just running through the competition.

Rhyperior @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Manaphy @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tail Glow
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Encore
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Head Smash

Infernape @ Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Overheat
- Endeavor

Landorus @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Explosion
- U-turn

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-126582224

Team #2:

Seeing as how tesung popularized rain during SPL, I wanted to create my own spin on it. From what I've seen, rain offense was usually just sacing 'mons one after another and doing as much damage as possible before getting KOed. I felt that momentum was especially important in order to safely bring in these threats while preserving that offensive pressure at the same time. So, I decided to role with Mega Manectric and Torn-T, as they were both fast, hard to switch into, and could abuse the rain for themselves. Specs Kingdra fit best as the swift swim abuser of choice due to its great offensive typing, acceptable bulk, and powerful STAB moves. I needed a rocks user and a switchin to Azumarill, Aegislash, Greninja, and the Latis, so what better choice was there but Ferrothorn? As for the last option, I needed another way to break stall other than Torn-T, as well as a way to check Bisharp and Conk more effectively. After browsing through my options, I came across Nasty Plot Togekiss. It offered the team good defensive synergy and it was a befitting partner for Torn-T; they both sported spammable flying STAB moves.

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Encore
- Rest

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightningrod
EVs: 16 HP / 248 SpA / 244 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 72 Atk / 220 SpA / 216 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Taunt
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
- Gyro Ball

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hydro Pump
- Dragon Pulse
- Scald

Togekiss @ Lum Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 72 HP / 200 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Roost

Team#3:

I was probably really bored when I made this team, seeing it has a Dragalge, xD . However, in all seriousness, there were very threatening 'mons running around OU, such as Thundurus, Keldeo, and Zard Y, so I figured defensive Dragalge might be viable. I decided to base this team around toxic stalling and I wanted to try out the SubToxic Aegislash set that was just introduced, so I thought, "Why not?". I needed a cleric and Wish passer that wasn't passive; Sylveon seemed appealing for this role. Skarmory, of course, was obligatory for stall at the time, seeing as it put a stop to almost half the metagame and provided hazard control. The last two slots were filled by stallbreakers in Heatran and Mandibuzz, as 500 turn battles were completely boring. Some threats included Calm Mind Landorus and Earthquake Zard X, but other than that, the team was pretty good.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Hyper Voice

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Def / 32 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Counter
- Whirlwind

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 200 HP / 92 Def / 216 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Rest
- Toxic Spikes
- Venoshock
- Dragon Tail

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 220 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power

Aegislash @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- King's Shield
- Toxic
- Shadow Ball

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 108 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Foul Play

Team #4:

I've always been intrigued with the concept of dual screen offense. At the cost of at least two turns of setting up, this allows a 'mon to not only set up safely, but be less likely to be revenge killed through priority. Deoxys-S is by far the most viable setter of dual screens, seeing as it has insane Speed coupled with Taunt and SR. Now, I needed to find strong Pokemon that could effectively utilize the screens Deoxys-S set up; BD Azumarill was the first one I thought of because of its defensive typing and strong priority. Diggersby was also a hyped-up 'mon that I wanted to try out, and I figured that it would pair nicely with Azumarill, considering that one of them weakens the opposition to the point that if it can't sweep, the other will. My mega of choice ended up being SD Zard X, as it can immediately threaten stall teams while providing Tailwind support for its teammates or for itself. Exca and Thundy are there to check opposing threats while providing Rapid Spin support for Zard and Nasty Plot for additional firepower.

Diggersby @ Life Orb
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Earthquake

Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 28 HP / 228 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Thunder Wave
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Deoxys-Speed @ Light Clay
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Def / 96 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Taunt

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Atk / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Tailwind
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Outrage

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ubers-15074

Team #5:

A 'mon that happened to be one of the biggest threats in BW has fallen off the face of the XY metagame. I felt that Volcarona had potential in the meta, but it would need an awful lot of support for it to do its job. Priority and other forms of weather abuse would usually deter it from doing much. I proceeded to pair it up with sand offense and Mega Manectric in order to overcome these obstacles. Latios is the glue, giving me a switch-in to Keldeo, Landorus, and Zard Y while providing a setup opportunity with Memento. Jolly Excadrill was used to allow me to beat Sash Mamoswine leads, as well as outspeed opposing Sand Rush Excadrill. Ttar used to be a bulkier variant with Chople Berry to reliably beat Thundy, Zard Y, and Aegislash, but I preferred max Speed to beat Lando-T and Adamant Bisharp, with enough HP to live an EQ from LeadChomp at full health. Breloom is there as an antilead and to wallbreak early-game with Spore + 3 attacks. By the way, Life Orb Adamant Focus Punch completely decimated the Scizor, Mawile, and Skarmory that thought they could switch in easily. Overall, the objective of this team is to secure a late-game sweep with Volcarona or Excadrill, as they both proved to be equally threatening given this team composition.

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 64 HP / 12 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightningrod
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Memento

Volcarona @ Passho Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SpA / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Head

Breloom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Focus Punch

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-134615067

Team #6:

I actually outlined a skeleton for this team during the first Deoxys suspect test (with Genesect and Mega Lucario), as I thought that if Deoxys-S was going to leave, finding a suitable replacement would be in my best interest. I came across Klefki, which caught my eye with its wonderful typing, ability, and movepool. Fairy Lock's purpose is to trap an opposing 'mon for one turn, but it only works the turn you faint from the foe's attacks. So say if a Landorus, Heatran, Garchomp, etc. killed off Klefki, I could then go to Mamoswine to revenge it, as it wouldn't be able to switch out on that turn. I can also get a free turn of setup with Charizard or Manaphy without much repercussion. 0 Speed IVs where used to underspeed and OHKO Aegislash in its attack forme with Foul Play to deter any setup from the opponent. Zard X was the first choice for this team, as it was labeled as the best DDer at the time, and probably still is. Manaphy, I felt, could easily abuse screens, as it lacked the bulk that was vital to set up. A form of priority and the obligatory Stealth Rock user came in the form of Mamoswine, which also helped against opposing Breloom leads. As I was using zard, Defog support from Latios was necessary (doesn't remove my own screens) with EQ to super effectively hit Aegislash and Heatran. Thundy ends it off with well-rounded coverage and Thunder Wave support, which is always useful.

Klefki @ Light Clay
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Fairy Lock
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Foul Play

Manaphy @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Focus Blast

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Spear
- Earthquake

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 40 Atk / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Earthquake

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/frost-ou-587371

Team #7:

An insanely fun rain team that I built with the premise of building around Agility Mega Ampharos. I started out with rain, as I felt that Mega Ampharos was too weak without Thunder. Keldeo would be a great partner for it, seeing as they cover each other's weaknesses and Specs Hydro Pump in rain has unparalleled power in the tier (it 2HKOes Venusaur, :x). The team was looking offensive, so Torn-T found its way on the team as a great stallbreaker and essential pivot. Kabutops was the Swift Swim user of choice in order to not compound a Flying-type weakness, and Aqua Jet was important to not be halted by Thundurus. Ferrothorn was a glue that patched up severe weaknesses; Chople Berry proved to be extremely useful against lead Terrakion and Specs Keldeo, as well as taking stray Focus Blasts from the genies. While theoretically this team would excel, the main issue when using this team was the shitty accuracy of everything, so caution is greatly advised :<.

Politoed @ Damp Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hypnosis
- Scald
- Encore
- Toxic

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Ampharos-Mega @ Ampharosite
Modest Nature
- Agility
- Thunder
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 Atk / 220 SpA / 216 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Taunt
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
- Power Whip

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-126895678

Team #8:

Originally derived from dice's sand stall team, I thought it could be changed, so I put my own interpretation on it n_n. I recall facing a nasty Regenerator core back in gen 5, so I thought to myself that the same can apply in XY, can't it? Looks pretty straightforward, so I'll just explain some of the sets. Stone Edge is used on Hippo to hit Thundy, Pinsir, and Zard Y, which are all pretty threatening to this team. Iron head Aegislash for Calm Mind Clefable and AV Torn-T, as it made for an acceptable Landorus, Venu, and Gengar switch-in. Mega Chomp is pretty legit as a mixed wallbreaker, with Substitute to avoid Sucker Punch, status, and subbing on fodder thinking they'd get a safe switch. The team is pretty Greninja weak, so having Stealth Rock off the field would be critical so that Torn-T and Amoonguss can live a Ice Beam at full, but other than that, pivoting with Aegislash would be how to deal with it.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 76 Def / 192 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Skarmory (F) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind

Garchomp-Mega @ Garchompite
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 52 Atk / 204 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 112 HP / 20 Atk / 160 SpA / 216 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 120 Def / 140 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Foul Play

Aegislash @ Spell Tag
EVs: 248 HP / 36 Atk / 224 SpA
Quiet Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Ball
- Iron Head

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-124690382

Team #9:

This was a team I built at the start of WCOP, featuring a combination of Wisp Gardevoir and SDef Gliscor. Gliscor handles most 'mons that give Gardevoir trouble, such as Heatran, Mega Scizor, Chansey, Excadrill, etc. Also, Gard acts as a good lure that can burn unsuspecting Steel-types and make Gliscor's stalling job much easier. Between the stalling efficiency of Gliscor and the power of Gard's Hyper Voice, not much is safe against this core. Strong Fire- and Water-type moves trouble them, however, so teammates in Heatran and Amoonguss patch up this aggravating weakness. Looking through my options for a bulky Water-type, I noticed that the team was destroyed by Greninja, and my team needed a revenge killer so Scarf Keldeo fit the bill. Zapdos was there to check Bird Spam and Dragon-types, as well as acting as a form of hazard control too.

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 40 HP / 248 SpA / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Will-O-Wisp

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 188 SpD / 76 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Protect
- Toxic

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 120 Def / 140 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Foul Play

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-13390

Team #10:

Initially it was Deoxys-S over Klefki, but this team was made right before Deoxys-S was banned, so I wanted to abuse it before R2 ended in WCOP. There were two particular 'mons that I took a fancy towards, Thundy-T and Starmie. Their use competitively was almost non-existent in XY, but my philosophy is that anything can excel if given the right support :D. What caught my eye with Thundy-T is the sheer power it possessed (it OHKOes Aegislash at +2) and its typing, which was resistant to most priority while being immune to paralysis. As for Starmie, I didn't want to use yet another Lati as hazard removal, and Starmie still was able to switch into keld while hit hard. Bisharp and Mamoswine were slapped on to patch up weaknesses in the Latis and Aegislash and for much needed priority. Zard X helped against both offense and stall, which I could afford with Starmie spinning :] .

Klefki @ Light Clay
Bold Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Fairy Lock
- Foul Play

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 72 HP / 216 Atk / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 84 HP / 232 SpA / 192 Spe
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Agility
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Adamant Nature
- Tailwind
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Outrage

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Spear
- Earthquake

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ubers-14953

Team #11:

If I recall correctly, it was round 3 of WCOP when Diancie was announced to be legal, so I took it upon myself to make a team based around it (though I wasn't able to use it :c). The only thing that I found useful out of this was it being a watered-down version of Rhyperior but possessing a distinctive typing in Fairy / Rock, which isn't saying much, lol. I saw a few desperate attempts at sun offense at the time, so I decided to take a crack at it. Venusaur and Zard Y were obvious choices, so they were on the moment I said sun. As I looked through sun builds in BW, I saw a few Snorlax, which I thought would fix the Greninja weakness as well as Pursuit Latis for Zard Y. Alomomola and Latias are there for Wish and Defog support to assist the rest of the team.

Diancie @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 32 Atk / 180 Def / 48 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Skill Swap

Snorlax @ Assault Vest
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 216 Atk / 216 Def / 64 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Body Slam
- Superpower
- Ice Punch
- Pursuit

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Recover
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Defog

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 32 HP / 232 SpA / 244 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 96 HP / 212 SpA / 200 Spe
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake

Alomomola @ Leftovers
EVs: 168 HP / 244 Def / 96 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Knock Off

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-144119677

Team #12:

Not exactly the most creative team, but solid nonetheless. This was my rendition of a team Bloo used during WCOP, with Gyarados over Azumarill, but I thought it was worth showing anyway. SDef Gyara has validated itself as a very useful switch-in for Zard Y, Greninja, and Keldeo: 'mons that are able to apply a ton of pressure to balanced teams. A standard FWG core was made with Venusaur and Heatran to complement Gyara. SDef Gliscor and Skarmory were put on, as their stalling capabilities were necessary for a team like this. Scarf Terrakion concludes this as a reliable revenge killer to non-Aqua Jet Kabutops, Bird Spam, and Dragon Dance users.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 172 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Waterfall
- Roar

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Protect
- Toxic

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Iron Head

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 192 HP / 252 SpA / 64 Spe
Modest Nature
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 244 HP / 188 SpD / 76 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Roost
- Earthquake

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-15025

Team #13:

This is probably the team that I enjoyed using the most in XY, which was at its best when Aegislash was banned but Mawile was not. Though it was short-lived, the team itself was my most consistent form of hyper offense that was able to deal with all relevant 'mons in OU(bar a well-played Mega Manectric and Excadrill in sand). I wanted to make a team around Toxicroak, as I knew it had unfounded potential to it, but wanted to see what it could do other than an SD set. Searching through the realms of XY UU, an interesting SubBelch set came up, so I rolled with that. Bisharp and Thundy were partners that seemed appropriate, as they were able to beat Toxicroak's counters in Gengar, Gliscor, and Lando-T while not being complete deadweight against stall. Scarf Bisharp is there to reliably dispose of Gengar, the Latis, and Greninja, while being able to revenge +1 Mega Gyarados, opposing Bisharp, and Mamoswine. SD Lum Garchomp fit as the team's rocker, as it was capable of wallbreaking early-game and to avoid debilitating status conditions such as burn, sleep, and confusion. Mawile is there to soften walls up with Memento Latios to help set up, all of which aid in a Toxicroak sweep.

Garchomp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 32 HP / 224 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage

Toxicroak @ Salac Berry
Ability: Dry Skin
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Belch
- Focus Blast

Bisharp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Low Kick

Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 88 HP / 168 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Mawile @ Mawilite
EVs: 132 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Fire Fang

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Memento

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-145440249

Team #14:

Got the skeleton of this team from my buddy Stathakis, but revamped it to my liking. I was always a fan of the concept of Trick Room, and this happens to be a well-built representation of what a semi-Trick Room team is supposed to look like. Band Azu and SD Mawile is a deadly combo, especially with Trick Room support from Celebi. It can also give them safe switch-ins because of its slow Baton Passes, which are always welcome. Chandy is there in place of Heatran, as I found it to be a better stallbreaker as far as this team is concerned. Thundy offers much-needed Speed out of Trick Room and provides Thunder Wave support for teammates to revenge kill if Trick Room is not up. Rocky Helmet Garchomp is used in order to wear down Talonflame and Bisharp, which are annoying otherwise.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 32 HP / 224 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Chandelure @ Leftovers
EVs: 176 HP / 132 SpA / 200 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 60 SpD / 32 Spe
Bold Nature
- Trick Room
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Baton Pass

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Mawile @ Mawilite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Fang

Team #15:

A popular rain team at the time featured Mega Heracross as its way to dispose of rain's usual checks and counters, such as Ferrothorn, Chansey, and Venusaur. While I fancied the idea myself, I felt that Lucario would also work in a similar fashion, but with the benefit of having Extreme Speed to pick off weakened threats such as Talonflame and Thundy. LO Chomp is the SR user in order to punch holes right off the bat with Aqua Tail to lure Lando-T and Gliscor for Lucario to sweep. The team was in desperate need of momentum, and Mega Manectric was what I saw fit, as it checked Thundurus, Bird Spam, etc. Static is used, as Lightning Rod is punishable by Gard switching in and getting a kill with Hyper Voice, if you were wondering. Kingdra is used over Omastar, as the extra power wasn't really necessary and consistency was preferrable. Scarf Latios was used over LO Latios, as outspeeding Greninja and other faster 'mons early in the match was more beneficial than a slight power boost, as well as crippling common switch-ins in Clefable and Ferrothorn.

Politoed @ Damp Rock
EVs: 120 HP / 248 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Encore

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
EVs: 32 HP / 248 SpA / 228 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Sleep Talk

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder
- Psyshock
- Trick

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Static
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Garchomp @ Life Orb
EVs: 8 HP / 248 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat
- Iron Tail

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-152066254

Team #16:

Hey guys tesung here and thanks to ben for letting me include this in here, it is probably the best team I've ever built and was very successful for me (8-1 in smogon tour, killed ladder, etc). Basically, this team was built back before Jirachi and Starmie had established themselves in the meta; it was built around the fact that Starmie allowed a stall team to remain aggressive and use its own hazards. The team does have some weaknesses, but a lot of them can be played around with offensive pressure, hazards, etc. Anyway, Starmie is using the best defensive set, which, of course, I didn't create; however, I was the first one to use it that I saw. While the set has some limitations, it does its job perfectly of checking Keldeo, switching into status with ease, and beating nearly every Stealth Rock user. Chesnaught is there to check most physical 'mons, especially DD Gyara, Excadrill, and Lando-T. It is fast with Wood Hammer for Belly Drum Azumarill, but considering its decline, you could probably run a slow set with Hammer Arm. Jirachi provides a full counter to the Lati twins, a great Gard/Clef answer, and utility with Wish, as well as a good Greninja check. Aerodactyl's set is one that I "innovated" (stole from UU), checking Landorus and just having good coverage overall, while beating some stall teams in theory (now that Slowbro exists, Toxic could be cool over Taunt). Anyway, Heatran is standard; I think we all know what it does (run a lot of Speed now that offensive Scizor is popular). Lastly, Clefable is just an amazing win condition that can beat an insane amount of 'mons 1v1 and counter half the metagame. You could run 96 SpDef with a Calm nature to have an easier time against Greninja, but that spread is for fgts and I like the physical bulk a lot for CM Clef.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 96 SpD / 160 Spe
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Body Slam
- Iron Head

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 220 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Spiky Shield
- Leech Seed
- Wood Hammer

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 84 SpD / 176 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Toxic
- Lava Plume

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Recover
- Reflect Type

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 140 HP / 164 Atk / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Aqua Tail
- Taunt
- Roost

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-20799

Last edited:

Team #17:

Shoutouts to CTC for the hipster build :], but here I present to you an upgrade of the original. When you just look at this team, it screams antimeta, which is why I liked it a lot when I first saw it. The combination of tank Clefable and stallbreaker Gliscor is what gives the team its defensive backbone. Thunderbolt is used on Clefable, as the team is DD Gyara weak; Thunderbolt helps against talon as well. Jirachi is there to check Gard primarily, but the coverage that it and Dnite share are usually what breaks down many common cores that would otherwise trouble this team. Band Extreme Speed and Scarf Heatran are used for revenge killing purposes and defensive Starmie to reliably spin, seeing as it has Reflect Type.

Jirachi @ Expert Belt
EVs: 112 Atk / 180 SpA / 216 Spe
Mild Nature
- Icy Wind
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Iron Head

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Thunder Punch
- Extreme Speed

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 244 HP / 64 Def / 200 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 16 SpD / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Reflect Type
- Scald

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Spe
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Ancient Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-158659518

Team #18:

Was experiencing a builder's block, and Victini was really the only 'mon that stood out to me, so I went with it. Specs Raikou was always an underrated threat, and I thought that VoltTurn would be a reliable way to bring in Victini. While U-turn was tempting on Mega Scizor, a late-game sweeper was necessary for this team, and it just had to be the one. The team was turning out offensive, so I ended up using a Scarf set to make up for that lost momentum. Water Shuriken is used on Greninja so that I don't get completely swept by Talonflame and Excadrill. The rest is pretty standard, to say the least.

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Final Gambit

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 16 HP / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Endeavor

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 32 Def / 116 SpD / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Roost

Raikou @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Extrasensory

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Defog

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-184543922

Team #19:

Having used rain, sand, and sun, no reason not to attempt hail oO. Though at this point, I'm just scrapping for ideas since I pretty much used up all of them x_x . The only things that really stand out on this team is the use of Abomasnow and Victini, while everything else is nothing out of the ordinary. As SubPuP Victini is a great way to lure to things like Heatran, Bisharp, Ttar, etc, that would definitely be something that Abomasnow would appreciate. As you can see, the rest of the team is geared that way too, in order to cover for Abomasnow multitude of weaknesses while still being able to support everyone else. Having to be a bit more conservative when facing Bird Spam is all.

Abomasnow-Mega @ Abomasite
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 120 HP / 136 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Ice Shard
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake

Victini @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Power-Up Punch
- Bolt Strike
- V-create

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Landorus (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- U-turn

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover

Clefable (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast

Team #20:

This particular team is a revamp of FLCL's original Sash offense team, if you didn't figure out already (also thanks to Stathakis for letting me tinker with it hehe). I don't usually lead off with mamo with the premise of getting rocks up, as the opponent would likely do the same, but if I do, it's most likely going to get defogged later. SD Salac Berry Talonflame is primarily used to lure Ttar and Heatran for Gengar and Lati, and Bite Gyarados is used to deal with Slowbro, which can be annoying to deal with at times (you can use Freeze Dry > Endeavor on Mamo, but getting stuff like Keldeo and Ferrothorn to 1 heath is more rewarding), and for that ebin flinch chance :^). Wanted to try out a relic from gen 5 and Sash + Counter Gengar is surprisingly effective in eliminating a threat or setup sweeper right off the bat. For example, if I predict them to lead Assault Vest Azumarill predicting my Mamo lead, I can lead with Gengar and counter on the Knock Off or something. Then, there's the obligatory Lati, which is the glue of the team and Sash Bisharp to fuck shit up.

Talonflame @ Salac Berry
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Natural Gift

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Endeavor

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Bite

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Gengar @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Counter
- Taunt
- Shadow Ball
- Destiny Bond

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-21113

Team #21:

The innovation is hele *-* but real talk though, shoutouts to the UUTL himself, Callofluckie for bestowing his extensive knowledge of UU on someone so uncultured as myself ;_;7 . Some background info: I remember when XY UU first came out, he made an impenetratable stall team which consisted of four mons on this team. I thought that the stall core would be able to function in the current meta, so I attempted to make it so that it would work in OU. Aggron is the all-purpose tank and is not something most 'mons should mess around with. Not much can immediately OHKO it and can dish out more damage than it takes more often than not, but make sure to keep it healthy for CM Clefable. Doublade is the secondary Steel-type and is essential for its ability to counter the omnipresent Gard, Medicham, and Hera, and Pursuit works over Toxic to punish Gard and Goth. Zapdos, Celebi, and Gyarados round off the rest of the team, mostly because they aren't as passive as other stall 'mons but still wall or check what they need to. Lord Licky is used over the everyday Chansey because it can't be Taunted by the likes of Gengar, Mew, and Talonflame, and Knock Off is conducive in beating opposing stall.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Lickilicky @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Knock Off
- Toxic

Aggron @ Aggronite
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 224 SpD / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Avalanche

Celebi @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Heal Bell
- Giga Drain
- Baton Pass

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 244 SpD
Brave Nature
- Rest
- Sacred Sword
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic

Gyarados @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 172 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald
- Dragon Tail

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-163244790

Team #22:

Ah, the final piece to the Fairy Lock trilogy is here; this team is adapted from a team bro fist used in WCOP. I haven't seen a Mega Ttar in months, so I wanted to find out if it was still effective or not. Pairing it with DD Lum Berry Gyara only accentuates said effectiveness, as one of them does enough damage for the other to sweep(yes, I'm sure you get the message by now). Starmie and Mamo are for laying up and removing hazards and Freeze Dry and HP Fire lure Gyara's checks and counters. Mixed Thundy is used for anti-Defog support and to wallbreak early-game.

Klefki @ Light Clay
Bold Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Foul Play
- Fairy Lock

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower

Gyarados @ Lum Berry
Ability: Moxie
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Earthquake

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 224 Atk / 32 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Freeze-Dry
- Earthquake

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 112 Atk / 144 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off
- Superpower

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-164381703

Team #23:

Got to pay tribute to one of the better builders on this site, Lady Bug. Unfortunately, I don't think I ever was able to pull off a legit sweep with Prince Zygarde(normal Kyurem does more work -_-), but it has a low opportunity cost and is a win condition against several teams. The combination of Clefable, Scizor, Slowbro and Gliscor are reliable enough to handle a majority of the metagame with Scarf Latios to pick off faster threats and nullify fatter ones through Trick. Encore Clefable is used to prevent offensive 'mons from setting up, and it has pretty good utility overall. This team isn't that hazard weak, so I opted for Recover on Latios to help against bulkier teams.

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 92 SpD / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Encore
- Moonblast

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 32 Atk / 100 Def / 120 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Roost

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Coil
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Psychic
- Toxic

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Taunt
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-165287957

Team #24:

Forgot who made the original version of this team, but I saw someone use an interesting sand balanced team on ladder that I was especially fond of. I rendered it to my liking in order to address a few shortcomings and this came to be :o. Tangrowth was used over Amoonguss, as it actually has an offensive presence and the extra physical bulk is very much appreciated. Torn-T is a fast, sturdy pivot with a lot of staying power that pairs well with Tangrowth and is a nice glue for the team. Clefable and Victini put a stop to 'mons that are commonplace in the meta like the Latis, Greninja, Gard, and Medicham, while also serving the purpose of win conditions. Lati is staple for Defog support and also a Keldeo switch-in.

Victini @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Power-Up Punch
- Bolt Strike
- V-create

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 92 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt

Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 192 Def / 76 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 132 Def / 112 SpA / 16 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Ancient Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-165510590

Team #25:

I don't know if it's just me, but isn't Empoleon the classiest 'mon you've ever seen :toast: ?Realistically speaking, I was trying to build around Houndoom, seeing as it and Empoleon cover most of each other's weaknesses, but this came out instead, lol. The team is rocking a pretty basic FWG core in Celebi, Zard X, and Empoleon. I thought that this would function better as a defensive core, so the team ended up being more semi-stallish. Rhyperior is the physical tank that handles Bird Spam and Zard X. Gliscor beats things like Bisharp, Excadrill, and Heracross while stalling stuff out once they are statused. The team is set up for CroCress to sweep, as Zard X and friends can handle its checks and counters in Bisharp, Ferrothorn, Ttar, Mew, Skarmory, Scizor, etc.

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 216 Def
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Celebi @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Giga Drain
- Thunder Wave
- Baton Pass

Charizard @ Charizardite X
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 188 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Tail

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Knock Off
- Roar

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Taunt
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake

Cresselia @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-26218

Team #26:

Am too lazy to write another summary so here's the first one I wrote for this team: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/your-teambuilding-process.3517734/page-2#post-5759151

Diancie @ Mental Herb
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Diamond Storm
- Explosion

Bisharp @ Life Orb
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 24 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 5 Spe
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Low Kick

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 232 HP / 24 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Iron Head

Celebi @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Trick Room
- Recover
- Healing Wish
- Baton Pass

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 21 Spe
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Roost

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-169245392

Team #27:

Pretty much a ripoff of hugo's original, but I like my version better c:. Empoleon is quite useful for offensive teams, as it can check stuff like Clefable, Venusaur, the Latis, Greninja, Talonflame, and Azumarill while packing SR and Defog for optimal hazard control. Togekiss is used to fuck over lead Garchomp and is a pretty reliable way to check Bisharp, which troubles double Intimidate cores. I was in need of something that could take stronger special hits from the likes of Gengar, Keldeo, and Landorus, so Torn-T fit best without forfeiting any momentum. Scarf Lando-T and Mega Manectric are used for VoltTurn shenanigans, in addition to bringing Crawdaunt in safely to wreak havoc. For more information, message Rewer on his opinion of dog and lobster.

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Defog
- Roar

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Static
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- U-turn

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 8 HP / 248 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer

Togekiss @ Lum Berry
EVs: 72 HP / 200 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Roost

Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- Knock Off
- U-turn

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-26120

Team #28:

Team blue force go :O ! Was bored of the meta, so you got your boy innovating out here ehehehehe. Heard that Absol is pretty shitty, but apparently it's not that bad as an SD sweeper. It just struggles against a good number of prominent 'mons in ou. With Baton Pass, though, it can pass that boost when faced by something that walls it, such as Clefable, Ferrothorn, Gliscor, etc. to something that can beat it and take advantage of that. I found Metagross to be somewhat successful as a recipient, with Agility to make use of that Attack boost. AV Azumarill is the other receiver, patching up a few major weaknesses but is usually too weak to wallbreak without the Attack boost. Scarf Magneton was used over Magnezone, as it outsped Greninja, and, more importantly, Jolly Talonflame; it was a must for this team. CM Latios was used to soften walls up and dismantling stall cores. Seismitoad is there to disrupt rain and VoltTurn cores, just being an all-around annoyance and all.

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Absol @ Absolite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Baton Pass

Metagross @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Agility
- Meteor Mash
- Hammer Arm
- Zen Headbutt

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
EVs: 216 HP / 252 Atk / 40 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Magneton @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-171461694

Team #29:

Wanted to build with Medicham because I didn't have my own team with it, but, at the same time, didn't want to be standard on the way I went about it. SubBU was really the only other set that could work, so I went with that, lol. I went ahead and threw along a fatass FWG core with it :3. Fast Heatran was used to outspeed Mega Heracross and standard Mew, Ice Beam Slowbro was used to deal with Dragon-types, and Spikes were unnecessary on Chesnaught because of Defog on the same team. Blissey was used over Chansey for that godly BoltBeam coverage, and so that I don't fall to Gengar, Landorus, Spikes stacking teams, etc.

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Lava Plume
- Toxic

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Future Sight

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Leech Seed
- Wood Hammer
- Hammer Arm

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 248 HP / 184 SpD / 76 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Recover

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Def / 232 SpD
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Roost

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-26144

Team #30:

Haven't really made a solid Sticky Web team as of yet, so better now than never, I suppose. Shuckle's obligatory, as there really is no other viable setter of Sticky Web, and Knock Off is used over Infestation, as Ttar can Pursuit. Rotom-W was used to cover threats like Excadrill, Azumarill, and Bird Spam, while providing much needed momentum. Scarf Ttar is the general revenge killer in case things get awry and is needed to get rid of Latis, which kind of run over the team otherwise. It also provides sand for Mega Garchomp to take advantage of, which is absolutely beastly under Sticky Web. However, what would make it even more monstrous is adding Gravity to the mix... Starmie fit the team as being an optimal Gravity setter, as it doubles as a Keldeo check and gives me leeway to run Volcarona because of Rapid Spin support. Either of those two powerhouses can usually set up and sweep if given the slightest opportunity, which is nice n_n .

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Def / 196 SpD
Impish Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Knock Off

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 240 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Gravity
- Hydro Pump
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin

Volcarona @ Passho Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 88 HP / 248 SpA / 172 Spe
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Garchomp-Mega @ Garchompite
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-173399039

Conclusion:

Ugh, fuck I'm too lazy to conclude this, so guess I'll just include a bonus team for shits and giggles p: .

ANACONDA SQUAD:

Shoutouts to Nicki Minaj, team brazil(snake ass nigasss,,) and, of course, the one and only dEnIsSsS for inspiring the creation of this masterpiece! It has served me well against the ongoing onslaught of players who tend to spam CBB/italian/hugo offense, GeoPass, non-hipster stall, etc. which have proliferated in that cesspool of what you people call a ladder. Fortunately, with the advent of ORAS, these trends will likely die out, mostly in part by how team-restricting this meta is, but I digress. Essentially, this archive was created in the hope that people can look back and refer to it if they need any ideas and, ultimately, encourage better teambuilding within our community.

ANACONDA (Mew) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Magic Coat
- Taunt
- Explosion

ANACONDA (Serperior) @ Light Clay
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Taunt
- Knock Off

ANACONDA (Gorebyss) @ White Herb
EVs: 252 HP / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Calm Nature
- Shell Smash
- Substitute
- Surf
- Baton Pass

ANACONDA (Gyarados) @ Gyaradosite
Naughty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

ANACONDA (Thundurus-Therian) (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 116 HP / 224 SpA / 168 Spe
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Agility
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Flying]

ANACONDA (Zygarde) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Aura Break
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Outrage

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-182997823

Shout-Outs:

Bloo- It's your time to shine! Talk's cheap, go show everyone else why you deserve to win smogontour.
Valentine- Always been like a big brother to me. Good luck with SPL, looking forward to it :] .
dice- Despite not winning a single match in WCOP, your teambuilding expertise and metagame knowledge has proved to be invaluable to the team, as well as to my own growth and developement as a player, so I thank you for that.
Philip7086- Dope ass manager for letting me john a fair number of times(ya ima pussE :[ ), which led up to me losing miserably or winning valiantly, but still taking it like a complete champ. Sorry you had to clean up after my mess though :P .
reyscarface- One of the realest niggas I've ever come across on smogon. Good job on hosting frontier btw, was a success as far as I can tell.
undisputed- Don't know you that well personally, but thanks for always getting the job done so that we could progress even further, and even saving us from borderline elimination at one point :o .
King- Ja5-0n *-*, you were probably a better player than me at the time since I lacked tour experience, but I'll be sure to give you a run for your money the next time we fight.

PDC- Not much to say really, haxes me a ton during testing but gets haxed in important tour matches -_- . Hope everything works out for you though.
sugarhigh- DPP lord tanya coming through, nice smogontour win! I think I speak for everyone when I say that it's your better gen, even though your win against sogeking in WCOP was legendary in it's own right. Although you're complete ass at XY and probably ORAS too, egad.
Tokyo Tom- Me and tom at a music festival this summer :O http://puu.sh/cZu3d/1bec3bec66.png . Also, be sure to hit him up if you want to get into the prestigious quantum forums qB) .
fingerscrossed- idk how you've been able to manage the OU room for that long, but damn, gotta give credit where credits due.
Halcyon.- Haven't talked to you in a while since I rarely see you anymore :( , but thanks for being a cool dude when I first started out on skype.
ShootingStarmie- Started from the same place in gen 5, so have some ties with you. But fuck your transgender ass LOL, seriously fooled me, legit thought you were a girl x: .
Stathakis- Very approachable and friendly user. Also has a good eye for discerning talent in upcoming players such as praj. pran and Lord Ninjax.
Destiny Device- Got rid of all my viruses(fuck that gay porn shit) and made my computer a lot faster so I owe you one! Have my respects as a teambuilder and battler as well.
Hot N Cold- Not sorry that I stole mcmegh from you, he's moin now haha >:D !
Prankster.- Not sure how I felt about you impersonating krack for about a month or so, but I moved pass that and glad that we became great friends after that.
Riles- Furry friend~ (U・x・U)
Moony- Nothing really bad comes to mind when I think of you o.o . An exceptional ladder player/builder and nothing but a teamplayer in haxball, an utter lord if I do say so myself-
Kushalos- How come you always run away from your daily beatings in rand bats >:[ . "I'm busy" my ass, bet your smoking half a bag of weed as you fap yourself to sleep you apeshit.
Jaiho- I liked it better with "the" in front of your name. Now you're a nobody and people will think you're a virgin, but I still love you :) .
Subject 18- I hope that ORAS OU will turn out better than XY OU for your sake :'( .
Zamrock- Not going to lie, I used to looked down on you as a player. But you have gained my respect seeing you grow as a person, and not giving a single fuck of what others think.
Laga- I'm good at spacebounce at least, right? :c
Kid Buu- suckerdickernoises, slurp' :3 http://i.imgur.com/2yWwEwl.jpg
KratosMana- rofl at hp rock clef, you're a fucking snake z_z .
Toxzn- Above average builder/player and is a great testing buddy to boot!
Bedschibaer- (BAN ME PLEASE)
BLOOD TOTEM- triples>doubles ~n_n~
Yuy- Always have been a good friend to me, helps me through academic hardships and gives me guidance on how to go about certain problems.
Ash Borer- One of the few that I can relate the most to as a person. You probably don't have time for 'mons these days, but I'm sure you're better off.
UltiMario- Sry forgot :]
Alter- Now that your back, hope we can play matches in ORAS like we did back in gen 5 for old times' sake c: .
GlassGlaceon- Glassnub :3 :> =] 8) :^)(;O;)(^_^)/∩( ・ω・)∩ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ :B
SmashBrosBrawl- Smashnub, for being a poopyhead and all p: .
TFL- Tifflenub, if you're going to quit, at least pass me OU room mods >_> .
Tesung- Tesungnub, probably the closest person I can call my "rival" and if there's one thing that I learned from you, is how to play agressively and look beyond the normal scope of things.
Reverb- I lied. You do have a lazy eye. Just don't ban me please ._o .
Dallaren- Pretty versatile player who can play well in a multitude of tiers so props for that.
shartruce2- When we battle, I honestly think you just wait to the last seconds of every important turn hoping that I choke and second guess myself, so screw you for that >:c .
The DragonKnight- One of the few people that I know that have a passion for building, and is pretty goshdarn good at it too. Keep up the good work buddy, you're going places!
Imanalt- http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yd100sQyu...ee-a-wild-bus-drinking-water-from-a-river.jpg is this what you mean by researching animal-like behavior? .-.
Molk- Assault Vest Whimsicott? :^)
Nog- I never doubted you when you popularized infernog :< . Ignore all the haters, you da real MVP.
Leftiez- I remember the time when you called me out in WCOP, and I responded with ghosting logs of Nog against you ooo. Ah fun times, but we cool now so it's all good :) .
Calloflochie- When you gunna overthrow koko and unban all the broken shit to make uu fun again :s .

McMeghan- Thank you for introducing me to the competitive side of 'mons! I don't think I would be where I am right now if it wasn't for you. Though it kind of sucks now because people expect stuff out of me ;_; .
CTC- Metagame innovator out ere,,, the first person I turn to when I'm at a loss for teambuilding and also thanks for providing a template for me to work off of.
CrashinBoomBang- You are a stepping stone that has propelled me to achieve greatness at an undeniable level, so I thank you for that ;] .
Unbirthday- Suprised that you quit before cbb did lol, but gl with whatever life has to throw your way :-] .
alexwolf- For integrating me into the smogon community as a whole.
TRC- Credits for being responsible for the logistics of this archive(sprites, formatting, etc.) and motivating me to make it in the first place.
Haunter- Probably the worst person on smogon that I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.
M Dragon- Watched all your ADV and DPP vids :O. I learned a lot of the past metas because of that so I give you my gratitude.
fleurdyleurse- Thanks for going all grammar nazi and fixing my errors n_n .
aim- Going to go out on a limb to say that you're probably the best XY OU player this gen has to offer. Big fan off your vids and I hope you maintain that level of expertise as we transition into ORAS.
chimpact- Gotta get that content for them viewers bro! if you need teams, feel free to hmu in dec. when I'm less busy haha.
Passion- Try not to get banned again ;-; .

Last edited:

MushMunkey

Banned deucer.
Little to many teams for my brain to handle aim- Going to go out on a limb to say that you're probably the best XY OU player this gen has to offer. Big fan off your vids and I hope you maintain that level of expertise as we transition into ORAS.
>OFF

Last edited:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
ben to this day i still dont know how you stomped the ladder so hard with that fuckin lickilicky team

when i saw you so high up i was like BENS PLAYING A REAL TEAM FOR ONCE OH MAN and then i joined the game and saw licki

it will forever be a mystery how you do this shit, ben

also smh wheres the shoutout ben

Alot of these team's hurt my eye's (Bleeding). But the one I really like is Team 20, You can re revamp it for ORAS since Gyarados learns crunch this Gen. I feel like after Mence's quick ban (we all know it is happening) Team 20 can shine in ORAS, Mega Gyarados will be really good in ORAS imo.

You told me you used the shofu method of building teams.
Did you lie to me?
Do you actually not just pick random mons from the teambuilder and give them the suggested sets?

Also did that toxicroak set ever work? Every game I saw you use it, it was dead weight.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lol @ people thinking these teams are bad because Ben uses hipster shit. He will crush any of the naysayers any day of the week with any of these teams.

A lot of these teams are actually new to me, ben, but some of them you've let me use in the past and they have been really helpful, especially Team 7. Without that team, I would have never made it onto Afrabs. That was my go-to anti offense team for a long time, and it works really really well. It was also one of the first actually good rain balance teams (people were hopped up on Tesung Rain Offense at the time), so kudos on that.

Alright ben gay, I don't know you but I must thank you for creating this thread because it's exactly what I'm looking for in this forum, and I was impressed by some of the teams (well every team really but some particularly) like team #11, team #21 (one of the most famous I believe) and team #24.
The fact you post a replay is crazy cool too.
Al in all, congrats for these teams. Also small question, do you usually build alone or with friends ?

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Wow, I'm really impressed with this archive, ben gay. Lots of interesting and outstanding teams here, and it always surprises me when someone uses Togekiss effectively (and you did it multiple times :o). Overall, it was a great read and I'm glad you took the time to put up an archive of your teams.

Man, I can't even build a single decent team and now I see more than a dozen deeply-thought teams by the same player, in the same generation and including low-tier Pokemon!

I feel bad right now.

also smh wheres the shoutout ben
check again n_n

Alot of these team's hurt my eye's (Bleeding). But the one I really like is Team 20, You can re revamp it for ORAS since Gyarados learns crunch this Gen. I feel like after Mence's quick ban (we all know it is happening) Team 20 can shine in ORAS, Mega Gyarados will be really good in ORAS imo.
For sure, glad that you found some sort of inspiration out of this archive.

You told me you used the shofu method of building teams.
Do you actually not just pick random mons from the teambuilder and give them the suggested sets?
Also did that toxicroak set ever work? Every game I saw you use it, it was dead weight.
Check team #31, forgot to shout him out but his method was also effective in building it ;) . i sometimes refer to smogon analyses to get the most up to date ev spreads or custom make my own depending on the team. as for croak, due to its typing, it can often get opportunities of free set up if given the chance, it's just a matter of whether they have something left for it or not.

A lot of these teams are actually new to me, ben, but some of them you've let me use in the past and they have been really helpful, especially Team 7. Without that team, I would have never made it onto Afrabs. That was my go-to anti offense team for a long time, and it works really really well. It was also one of the first actually good rain balance teams (people were hopped up on Tesung Rain Offense at the time), so kudos on that.
Yeah i'm proud of that too :0, and glad that it has helped you more than it did for me.

Alright ben gay, I don't know you but I must thank you for creating this thread because it's exactly what I'm looking for in this forum, and I was impressed by some of the teams (well every team really but some particularly) like team #11, team #21 (one of the most famous I believe) and team #24.
The fact you post a replay is crazy cool too. All in all, congrats for these teams. Also small question, do you usually build alone or with friends ?
You can also check out ctc's archive, his is more comprehensive despite it being inactive: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/team-archive-by-ctc.3513518/ . Sometimes I look towards other metagames for a different outlook on what works or not, whether it be past gens or lower tiers. Having just a perspective in regards to the ou meta limits the range of what you are able to build with imo. And check again if you want to see the replay since they are disfunctional atm, as most of them are against high-level opponents. I actually build alone, but for the most part derive inspiration from people I respect or are chill with. Everyone has a different way of building, and I often block heads with others haha

Man, I can't even build a single decent team and now I see more than a dozen deeply-thought teams by the same player, in the same generation and including low-tier Pokemon!

I feel bad right now.
Everybody starts somewhere, I just had a bit a bit of an advantage is all :x . But dont worry, with the new oras meta, I'm sure everyone is trying out new stuff so you are not in the least bit behind.

Darn son stop making my teams look like Pokepoop lol. I've been trying to be a bit more creative with my own teams using new EV spreads, moves and more nice mons then the common Ferrothorn, Rotom-W, Latios teams. I need you to be my sensei....

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
doesnt give me credit for making m aggron to work in ou :[-

you're one of my favorite teambuilders fren, and i've had the chance to battle/test with your earlier teams, ( your RP WP rhyp, m chomp sand stall that wrecked me a billion times, TR cele+ chandy 9.9)
i've seen you play these teams in your wcop run, and you make them work. Didn't know the sun+snorlax team was yours, that seems really fun, always wanted to make lax work in ou.

thank you for the fairy lock klefki/manaphy/ charizard team, helped me win the ou minitour with no deos, and for the really fun lando mane togekiss team. you're one of the most innovative teambuilders i know and i'm glad i talk to you on a regular basis :]

also sorry for always taking too long when we battle, i'm intimidated by you and always want to make the best decision. I'm not a very quick thinker :(

Some pretty cool and innovative teams u have there dude :)
Thx for sharing them with us, especially #16, 18 and 25!

these are bunch of average teams besides 16, that one is cool

nah these teams are nearly all good, I personally think that teams 8 and nine are the best (for the meta built in). Pretty cool how you are able to use so many mons, often mons not used alot and fit them on solid teams

Echoing pretty much everyone, these teams are pretty cool. Its interesting how you use this stuff that people say isn't good in OU and make it work, I think every team in here has a C or below rank mon, yet all the teams are pretty darn solid (or at least as solid as a team in XY can be). Keep it up!

(Also thanks for the extended shoutout through Stath's :), I've always considered myself talented but I struggle to find time to work on my teambuilding and game, hopefully that'll change soon though. This archive provides a ton of inspiration and I wanna try out some of this stuff, so yeah, thanks a ton!)

Echoing pretty much everyone, these teams are pretty cool. Its interesting how you use this stuff that people say isn't good in OU and make it work, I think every team in here has a C or below rank mon, yet all the teams are pretty darn solid (or at least as solid as a team in XY can be). Keep it up!

(Also thanks for the extended shoutout through Stath's :), I've always considered myself talented but I struggle to find time to work on my teambuilding and game, hopefully that'll change soon though. This archive provides a ton of inspiration and I wanna try out some of this stuff, so yeah, thanks a ton!)
you should probably try it with friends though. the concepts are very helpful for new oras builders to take advantage of and make teams based on similar strategies but in the new meta copying the literal teams with no changed may be unfit for the new meta; play around, see what feels better among the new megas, and try heaps of changes n_n.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)