The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still here:) Not sure how long thought, I feel lika I'm dying waiting for ORAS another week :P
Alright I can hop online :]
Hey if it makes you feel better you're 10 hours ahead of me so you're a lot closer to ORAS than us haha

Edit: Thanks again! I was gonna transfer the Pidgey to my copy of Y before I went to work today but I got rushed and it slipped my mind but will definitely have it tomorrow if you have time :]

I'm gonna cry
I was breeding the spiritomb, my 3ds crashed and I loose all the breeded stuff
It will take a little bit more time so

And I loose my shiny too :(
I should save more

Uptade :
I've got your spiritomb !
And I found à shiny one, I am so lucky today !
I found a Flotazel too, I will breed it tomorrow !

Last edited:
Hey :) I just wanted to keep you updated on my breeding progress: Since I had to study pretty much the whole week, I will start breeding Eevee and Nidoran today. I will have the whole weekend and I really hope that I will have them ready soon (hopefully before ORAS comes out in Europe) :)

I'm gonna cry
I was breeding the spiritomb, my 3ds crashed and I loose all the breeded stuff
It will take a little bit more time so

And I loose my shiny too :(
I should save more

Uptade :
I've got your spiritomb !
And I found à shiny one, I am so lucky today !
I found a Flotazel too, I will breed it tomorrow !
Aw, that sucks, congrats for the shiny thought :) I'm really unlucky with getting shinys when I'm breeding, even when I use both Masuda and shiny charm.

Hey :) I just wanted to keep you updated on my breeding progress: Since I had to study pretty much the whole week, I will start breeding Eevee and Nidoran today. I will have the whole weekend and I really hope that I will have them ready soon (hopefully before ORAS comes out in Europe) :)
Awesome :)

I have a clone of my Timid Diancie, if you'd like to trade it for your Modest Shiny Luxury Ball Kyogre. Post on my thread when you can trade.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade. :D

Last edited:
Aw, that sucks, congrats for the shiny thought :) I'm really unlucky with getting shinys when I'm breeding, even when I use both Masuda and shiny charm
Hey !
It took me a lot of time, but I have your two poke !

Say me when you will be able to trade !
For the nickname :
Cobalion : Fraternité
Eelectross : Memphré. And I need Giga drain and Knock off on this one :p

Thank you very much
And for the shiny, I can say I very luck, cause I've got 2 shiny breeding the Buizel :p Unfortunately, only one is playable, the other don't have 31 IV in speed :p In approximately 50 eggs :0

Last edited:
Awesome :)
I have the HA HP Fire Eevee now (male) :D This is its IV spread: 31/18/31/30/31/30. This was the first Eevee I levelled up to 50 to check the IVs, got lucky with this one :) Now I'm going to breed the Nidoran, this will take some time with two 5IV Nidorans though.
Evoli.JPG

Hey !

For the nickname :

Thank you very much
And for the shiny, I can say I very luck, cause I've got 2 shiny breeding the Buizel :p Unfortunately, only one is playable, the other don't have 31 IV in speed :p In approximately 50 eggs :0
Should have them transfered by tomorrow. :)

I have the HA HP Fire Eevee now (male) :D This is its IV spread: 31/18/31/30/31/30. This was the first Eevee I levelled up to 50 to check the IVs, got lucky with this one :) Now I'm going to breed the Nidoran, this will take some time with two 5IV Nidorans though.
View attachment 30431
Awsome :) Good luck with Nidoran, I can accept one with 29-30 def or spDef iV, but I dunno if you bother checking 5IVd ones or just use the IV check guy ^^

Soo...I have a Naive V-create rayquaza, and I'd like to take that shiny kyogre off your hands. Gotta prep for ORAS! (which for some reason comes out a week later than the rest of the world in UK...)

Awsome :) Good luck with Nidoran, I can accept one with 29-30 def or spDef iV, but I dunno if you bother checking 5IVd ones or just use the IV check guy ^^
I usually just go to the IV check guy, but I already have a 6IV Nidoran now :) I'm going to list the ones I have to make sure I got them right:

Cranidos (male), Adamant, Mold Breaker, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Crunch (and Iron Head), in a Great Ball
Eevee (male), Modest, Anticipation, 31/18/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire), Wish (and Curse), in a Dream Ball
Nidoran (male), Rash, Hustle, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Sucker Punch (and Counter), in a Dream Ball

Tell me what nicknames you'd like for them :) In return I'd like your Suicune, Groudon and Shiny Kyogre (preparing for ORAS now), if it's alright ^^

Soo...I have a Naive V-create rayquaza, and I'd like to take that shiny kyogre off your hands. Gotta prep for ORAS! (which for some reason comes out a week later than the rest of the world in UK...)
Nice, does it have flawless IVs? :) Yeah, its stupid that it comes out a week after, doesn't make any sense whatsoever :P Its possible to download from autralian e-shop thought ^^

I usually just go to the IV check guy, but I already have a 6IV Nidoran now :) I'm going to list the ones I have to make sure I got them right:

Cranidos (male), Adamant, Mold Breaker, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Crunch (and Iron Head), in a Great Ball
Eevee (male), Modest, Anticipation, 31/18/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire), Wish (and Curse), in a Dream Ball
Nidoran (male), Rash, Hustle, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Sucker Punch (and Counter), in a Dream Ball

Tell me what nicknames you'd like for them :) In return I'd like your Suicune, Groudon and Shiny Kyogre (preparing for ORAS now), if it's alright ^^
Awsome ^^
Cranidos - Rampage
Eevee - Sylvester
Nidoran - Majesty

Hey !

For the nickname :

Thank you very much
Ey, apparently its not possible do do the "é" in Black/White, or at least I couldn't find a way to do it in BW :/ Do you want to choose other nicknames for them?

Ey, apparently its not possible do do the "é" in Black/White, or at least I couldn't find a way to do it in BW :/ Do you want to choose other nicknames for them?
So bad :( I think it's because it's a French version (I can do it in my own black version )
So for the nickname, I''ll say
Kirin for the Cobalion
Raziel for the Eelectross

Thanks again !

I can trade :) Make sure to add my new friend code, will add you and go on ^^
Thank you very much for the trade, as always! :) Still interested in your Raikou and Entei though. Let me know if you need something else (also have a HP Ground Ditto now as well: 31/31/31/30/30/31, if you are still looking for a HP Ground Eevee) ^^

Fc : 0344 9404 0383
We have done a trade a few month ago, I was thingink you already have it !

Edit : I add your new FC, let's trade !

Forgot to tell you, your cacnea is ready working on Aron, what nicknames would you want on them both?
You can nickname it Creeper. Haven't came up with a nickname for Aron yet. :)

Fc : 0344 9404 0383
We have done a trade a few month ago, I was thingink you already have it !

Edit : I add your new FC, let's trade !
I have a new one, was fixing alpha Sapphire from australian E-shop so kinda lost all my contacts, lol :P Nice shiny! I'm so jelous, I only gotten a flame body Flechling and a gooey Goomy with non perfect IVs.

I have a new one, was fixing alpha Sapphire from australian E-shop so kinda lost all my contacts, lol :P Nice shiny! I'm so jelous, I only gotten a flame body Flechling and a gooey Goomy with non perfect IVs.
The famous Australian method !
I prefer wait, I love the Steelbook
I will be able to clone tommorow, if you really want it !

If have a question : do you make some RNG abuse of Cresselia ? I'm looking for a shiny one, calm nature in a dive ball . If you can't do you know someone who can trade one ??
Thanks again, and sorry my connection, it is a little bit bad tonight !

The famous Australian method !
I prefer wait, I love the Steelbook
I will be able to clone tommorow, if you really want it !

If have a question : do you make some RNG abuse of Cresselia ? I'm looking for a shiny one, calm nature in a dive ball . If you can't do you know someone who can trade one ??
Thanks again, and sorry my connection is a little bit bad tonight !
I'm getting both steelboxs too, but I just couldn't wait xD Oh well, now I'll probably keep my Alpha Sapphire game sealed :) I found them for a great price, about 12 dollars less than most other stores, the store later increased the price but I still get the old price ^^ Thanks for the trade! I might RNG Cresselia later, but I'm not sure what natue I go for.

I'm getting both steelboxs too, but I just couldn't wait xD Oh well, now I'll probably keep my Alpha Sapphire game sealed :) I found them for a great price, the store later increased the price but I still get the old price ^^ Thanks for the trade! I might RNG Cresselia later, but I'm not sure what natue I go for.
I'm patient and I don't have the money for both of the version
Thanks for the trade, If I don't find a Cresselia before you RNG one , I will be interested :p
Say me if you need some breedable stuff, it will be a pleasure to help you !

I am a bit hesitant to ask but I am quite interested in:

Groudon -Heavy Ball
Adamant - Drought
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Stealth rock, Fire punch, Thunderpunch
Nicknamable

While I know the thread in my signature is closed (due to personal reasons I had to go inactive) it should serve as a decent archive of what I have if that is acceptable to you. If nothing there works and on the off chance you would like something bred, etc I would be happy to do something custom as well. I have access to just about everything breedable, and if there parents I don't have on hand I can obtain and breed. Either way thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)