Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me some suggestions on what HP pokes to breed for ORAS?I Donot want reasons coz I don't wanna be spoilt, please send me a PM in this format, I will give you a spitback of the bred pokes from the perfect mother OR a clone of the perfect mother

Pokemon Species:
IV Spread:
Egg Moves:
Pokeball:
Hatch Location:(If possible :P)

It's sucks not being able to play for a week :( Anyway anyone have a spare quick ball speed boost Carvanah? Or even dream ball

Ok, so I finally got a perfect HA Skrelp (Modest female in a Luxury Ball), and I now plan to breed tons of female spitbacks so I can give it away for FREE. Can anyone give me a perfect male with EMs? That person will get a perfect HA female from me :). ETA: got two already :D

But before I get to distribute the HA Skrelp, I actually asked my friend to send the HA Skrelp to me from his OR to my X, it's not considered hacking right? He got it legally (through the... DexNav or something like that thing).

Last edited:
Ok, so I finally got a perfect HA Skrelp (Modest female in a Luxury Ball), and I now plan to breed tons of female spitbacks so I can give it away for FREE. Can anyone give me a perfect male with EMs? That person will get a perfect HA female from me :).

But before I get to distribute the HA Skrelp, I actually asked my friend to send the HA Skrelp to me from his OR to my X, it's not considered hacking right? He got it legally (through the... DexNav or something like that thing).
It'll be fine.

Looking for
- HA Skrelp (ivs and nature don't matter but I would appreciate Modest Nature)
- HA Adamant Mudkip with 5*31 IVs
- HA Impish Spiritomp with Fault Play 5*31 Ivs

FT:
I can breed pretty much any breedable pokemon with 5*31 Ivs including Phione and Hidden Power Ice Timid Rotom, but I am limited to centain sets (for example I can breed a perfect Skrelp but without HA since I don't have it).

Last edited:
Ok, so I finally got a perfect HA Skrelp (Modest female in a Luxury Ball), and I now plan to breed tons of female spitbacks so I can give it away for FREE. Can anyone give me a perfect male with EMs? That person will get a perfect HA female from me :).

Did you just ask if pokemon trading is considered hacking?

Did you just ask if pokemon trading is considered hacking?
No, because I am breeding the HA Skrelp, which I got from my friend in OR, in X, I want to make sure that it's not considered hacking to breed an HA mon that's not obtainable in X or any gens before. Just realized my question was awkward and could be easily misunderstood.

I can breed you a 4EM male Skrelp if you say what EM you want.

No, because I am breeding the HA Skrelp, which I got from my friend in OR, in X, I want to make sure that it's not considered hacking to breed an HA mon that's not obtainable in X or any gens before. Just realized my question was awkward and could be easily misunderstood.
I know what you meant. :)

Does anyone have a jolly Smeargle on hand that they would like to swap for another? I bred one for myself but then realized that I need it to have a different OT.

I have a pachirisu HA bold with fake tears , follow me , ion deluge and bestow.I was thinking on using it on doubles and to ev treine him at speed ,sp def and def. And the moves follow me, super fang, volt switch. Any sugestions for the last move or how i should trein him ?

I have an extearly code but it's distribution is over.
Do you have more codes ?

Can you KO the Kyogre in Sapphire and re-encounter it later with random IVs still? What about the Rayquaza and Deoxys?

Can you KO the Kyogre in Sapphire and re-encounter it later with random IVs still? What about the Rayquaza and Deoxys?
I think a couple pages ago lockeigengar said that you can KO kyogre/groudon and they respawn after the pokemon league and you won't have to go through the cutscenes.

Edit: Here
You may already know this, but in case there are people that don't:
When SRing for Kyogre/Groudon, KO them as you don't have to catch them the first time. Beat the league. They'll respawn there, and you won't have to endure any long cutscenes as you SR :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)