Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
already helped thanks though wowgek like always though man I can trade you over some stuff I think I have a heracross you may want and diancie.
sure I would love an english diancy since the store here has decided to fuck people over buy oras there or no code even though they ask 10 bucks more then almost all other stores

sure I would love an english diancy since the store here has decided to fuck people over buy oras there or no code even though they ask 10 bucks more then almost all other stores
alright well whenever you want it pm me and I guess having a friend who works at gamestop has it's perksXD

Hi everyone !

I'm looking for a Shiny Cresselia in a dive ball , or in a heal ball
It as to be calm, with perfect IVs !

Thanks everyone :)

So, my situation is as follows.

-My nice 3DS (call it A) has the region settings set to UK. The Nintendo account is an EU one. My Pokebank is on this DS.

-My O.Ruby game is downloading from the Australian e-shop. That 3DS (say B) has the region settings set to AU (obviously) and has a separate Nintendo ID account.

Question: how the heck do I get all these things together on 1 DS? Preferably DS A
Stop buying digital copies on separate accounts or stick to physical copies. While you can use the transfer method to move accounts and games from on DS to the other you can't combine accounts.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Would anyone be generous enough to assist me in evolving my (crappy) Kadabra for my OR in-game team?

Hey guys been awhile since ive been here =D anyone got a spare diancie/ or code ? Been to 3 different stores but they've run out >_< the downside of being busy sigh. PM me i can negotiate something ty in advance!
PS. I live in Aus so the codes will still work for me

Hey guys been awhile since ive been here =D anyone got a spare diancie/ or code ? Been to 3 different stores but they've run out >_< the downside of being busy sigh. PM me i can negotiate something ty in advance!
PS. I live in Aus so the codes will still work for me
codes are region locked so you'd have to find someone with an unused australian code

What IV calculator are you guys using? I'm using Metalkid's & resetting for Latios at the moment. It keeps saying I have invalid values on everything but defense?

What IV calculator are you guys using? I'm using Metalkid's & resetting for Latios at the moment. It keeps saying I have invalid values on everything but defense?
I'm using metal kids for Latios and having no problems...have you tried validating? And are you changing the characteristic each time?

Yes and yes. I don't know what's going on, it never has problems.
Are you sure that you have the right levels and nature? And are you taking EVs into consideration (if you leveled Lati at all)?

Editing out an ORAS question - wrong thread!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF someone with a Spritzee (Fairy) Friend Safari, or if that's not possible, someone with a female HA Spritzee spitback in a Heal Ball.

Are you sure that you have the right levels and nature? And are you taking EVs into consideration (if you leveled Lati at all)?
Yes,

Latios
Level 35, Timid nature
Characteristic: mischievous

97 | 60 | 62 | 92 | 78 | 78

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)