Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was helped by me with the chimchar :)

Okay guys so I'm in the seafloor cavern. Do I fight Kyogre here and do I capture it or do I kill it?
If you plan to SR, I've seen recommendations to KO and catch later.

Though according to Serebii, like the original games, you don't fight it in the Seafloor Cavern.

He was helped by me with the chimchar :)

Okay guys so I'm in the seafloor cavern. Do I fight Kyogre here and do I capture it or do I kill it?
Recommendation is to KO it and come back later, but you might want to get used to sitting through long cutscenes, cause there's a few more during the post game that I don't think you can get out of.

Is anyone willing to trade over a Gamestop Diancie from their X/Y Version to my AS so I can get Diancite? I'll be trading the Diancie back, since I'll only need it for the Mega Stone. Apparently you can't get Diancite by transferring over Diancie which is kind of lame from I've heard, unless someone is willing to correct me.

Is anyone willing to trade over a Gamestop Diancie from their X/Y Version to my AS so I can get Diancite? I'll be trading the Diancie back, since I'll only need it for the Mega Stone. Apparently you can't get Diancite by transferring over Diancie which is kind of lame from I've heard, unless someone is willing to correct me.
Just bank DIancie over from XY and carry it in your ORAS party, you'll get Diancie megastone in any Pokecenter. Did exactly that myself today with success.

I can give you one, adding you and going online

What did they say, like it only works for non-NA Diancie? That's just not logical...
I asked whether it has to be traded or if I can just transfer it up from X/Y using PokeBank to get the Mega Stone. They responded to my comment saying it has to be traded in order to obtain the Mega Stone and that transferring it won't allow you to get the Mega Stone.

do you need to have unlocked mega evolution in ORAS to get the mega stones. If not then how come when I went back to littleroot I was not able to get mewtwonite x

I realize using this thread for shiny pokemon trades is completely useless and goes ignored, but I'll post up anyway:

So for the new games I'm looking for low-level kalos-bred shinies Buneary and Treecko at level 1 for my play through. Great IVs and nature would be wonderful, but if you don't have good ivs still feel free to make offers.

Here's what I have to offer

Timid 6IV Trace Ralts
Adamant 5IV perfect Trace Ralts (male)
Timid 5IV perfect Natural Cure Staryu
Modest 6IV perfect Swift Swim Poliwag
Impish 6IV perfect Bulletproof Chespin
Jolly 5IV Perfect Flashfire Ponyta
Jolly 5IV Perfect Infiltrator Zubat
Modest 5IV Perfect Swift Swim Horsea
Timid 5IV Perfect Infiltrator Noibat
Adamant 5IV Perfect Torrent Mudkip
Modest 5IV Perfect Download Porygon
Jolly 5IV Perfect Tangled Feet Pidgey
Timid 5IV Perfect Chlorophyl Bellsprout
Bold 5IV Imperfect Aftermath Drifloon
Bold 5IV Perfect Adaptability Eevee
Modest 5IV Perfect Anticipation Eevee
Jolly 6IV Perfect Adaptability Eevee

Above is what I can definitively offer and have in stock for sure. If you don't see anything you like up there, you can also check here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkzQ_FzFfzYjdElaY3U2UDRTNDRENFVmLTdrTmktNmc#gid=0

If you'd like to inquire about anything from my google docs documents, feel free to do so. =]
---
IGN: Madeline
My FC: 5455 9585 2775

I realize using this thread for shiny pokemon trades is completely useless and goes ignored, but I'll post up anyway:

So for the new games I'm looking for low-level kalos-bred shinies Buneary and Treecko at level 1 for my play through. Great IVs and nature would be wonderful, but if you don't have good ivs still feel free to make offers.

Here's what I have to offer

Timid 6IV Trace Ralts
Adamant 5IV perfect Trace Ralts (male)
Timid 5IV perfect Natural Cure Staryu
Modest 6IV perfect Swift Swim Poliwag
Impish 6IV perfect Bulletproof Chespin
Jolly 5IV Perfect Flashfire Ponyta
Jolly 5IV Perfect Infiltrator Zubat
Modest 5IV Perfect Swift Swim Horsea
Timid 5IV Perfect Infiltrator Noibat
Adamant 5IV Perfect Torrent Mudkip
Modest 5IV Perfect Download Porygon
Jolly 5IV Perfect Tangled Feet Pidgey
Timid 5IV Perfect Chlorophyl Bellsprout
Bold 5IV Imperfect Aftermath Drifloon
Bold 5IV Perfect Adaptability Eevee
Modest 5IV Perfect Anticipation Eevee
Jolly 6IV Perfect Adaptability Eevee

Above is what I can definitively offer and have in stock for sure. If you don't see anything you like up there, you can also check here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkzQ_FzFfzYjdElaY3U2UDRTNDRENFVmLTdrTmktNmc#gid=0

If you'd like to inquire about anything from my google docs documents, feel free to do so. =]
---
IGN: Madeline
My FC: 5455 9585 2775
I have a level 1 31/31/31/31/16/31 Timid Shiny Treecko with a few egg moves if you want.

Is Jolly MegaRayRay viable or should I just hold out for Naive? The cut scenes are killing me...

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly) : 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 23 - 24 / 19 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

I'm checking from the stats in the battle summary so the nature is just an educated guess (going from what stats appear as impossible etc) and IDK when/if I can confirm the range.

Looking for a 5iv female smeargle in a premier ball, and some other pokes.
I need help and will offer some 5/6 iv shinies with EMs. PM me :)

Also need help on deciding a last move for a staller poison heal gliscor.
Impish
Help on EVS
-poison jab
-toxic
-earthquake
-ROOST/PROTECT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)