Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's Ice Crash Pikachu, toss; bad nature, low HP. You need your attack stat for the special move.

Anyways, I'm lost in the delta episode, I just finished watching that girl break the portal device and she said she was going back to team Aqua's Hide out but she isn't here. Anyone know how to get through this? Widdly_Scuds is resetting Rayquaza, maybe he can answer?

EDIT: Oh and can Rayquaza and Deoxys be re-battled later like Kyogre?
You can change pikachu's costume so it can also be a special attacker....but I will toss

Nevermind. :)
I'm not sure where to ask this, because it might be an odd request.
Is it okay to ask around here for a Club Nintendo code for Omega Ruby?(The code on the inside of the game's paper cover insert) I would be willing to give a pokemon or two from my trade thread for it(or breed something else requested if I can), or a Club Nintendo code for Animal Crossing: New leaf for it. I just need a few more coins to get a poster set on Club Nintendo, and one more game code would be enough. I need a North American code.

Oh and can Rayquaza and Deoxys be re-battled later like Kyogre?
I would like to know as well. :)

Last edited:
You can change pikachu's costume so it can also be a special attacker....but I will toss
At that point better to just breed for the Pikachu.

If you use this Pikachu, you're using it to go mixed. On another note, do Sync's work on the Pikachu?
I'm not sure where to ask this, because it might be an odd request.
Is it okay to ask around here for a Club Nintendo code for Omega Ruby?(The code on the inside of the game's paper cover insert) I would be willing to give a pokemon or two from my trade thread for it(or breed something else requested if I can), or a Club Nintendo code for Animal Crossing: New leaf for it. I just need a few more coins to get a poster set on Club Nintendo, and one more game code would be enough. I need a North American code.

I would like to know as well. :)
Can't be any odder than asking for Diancie codes. How many coins do you need? Because aren't there Post-Play Surveys and stuff if it's only a few?

If you use this Pikachu, you're using it to go mixed. On another note, do Sync's work on the Pikachu?

Can't be any odder than asking for Diancie codes. How many coins do you need? Because aren't there Post-Play Surveys and stuff if it's only a few?
well thanks at least i know what natures I need to go for now:)

Yeah, syncs work. Another interesting note is that sync now works 100% of the time! (Or so I've heard).

Edit: Impish or sassy for a deoxys? Obviously gonna be deo d for battles.

I've filled out all pre order and post-play surveys available to me. I should get a post-play survey for Alpha Sapphire in a few weeks, but that will only be ten coins. I need 50, and I won't be able to buy any more games for a while.

So the spread is 31/D/F/D/F/D anyone have a treecko with HA and 30 def and 31 sp.def?Other IVs don't matter, I will return the parent as soon as I breed it out

*Trev* Last time I checked, Calm or Jolly or bold were the best

So the spread is 31/D/F/D/F/D anyone have a treecko with HA and 30 def and 31 sp.def?Other IVs don't matter, I will return the parent as soon as I breed it out

*Trev* Last time I checked, Calm or Jolly or bold were the best
Yeah but I don't have those as syncs. Was gonna do calm at first, but couldn't find one. Besides, if those are the best,, everyone and their mother is gonna do them. I wanna be unique :p.

Yeah but I don't have those as syncs. Was gonna do calm at first, but couldn't find one. Besides, if those are the best,, everyone and their mother is gonna do them. I wanna be unique :p.
Sometimes you should rely on your friends a bit, once I get this treecko thing done, I will breed you a calm ralts for free ;)

Are Deoxys and Rayquaza both synchable? And concerning Deoxys what nature should I be going for? (As it has multiple sets obviously).
Edit: and ball recommendations for deoxys? (non shiny)

Since Rayquaza is evidently a mandatory capture in the Delta Episode, has its catch rate been increased? Or will it still grind the game to a halt wondering how a sleeping mon breaks free?

Looking for a cloner.

What I need is my Starly cloned:
1 clone + 1 original
65 Rare Candies used on one Starly to make it a Staraptor level 66 with 0 EVs and Final Gambit.
10 HP UPs used on the Staraptor would be nice, but not needed.

EDIT: Still looking!
EDIT2: Still looking!!

EDIT3: Helped!

Last edited:
Info on the transfer of data between 3DSeseses.
http://en-americas-support.nintendo...ntent-between-two-nintendo-3ds-family-systems

"The target (system being transferred to) and source systems (system being transferred from) are required to be set to the same regional settings before the transfer can begin."

You'll have to choose a region in this case AU because of the region lock on your OR game if region lock applies to digital copies that is. Change the region settings of A to AU and transfer all of B to A... or transfer all of A to B.

Hope that helps. I've never transferred between consoles, but I read about it a bit before so... you'll probably want a 2nd opinion...

At least you didn't preach me the whole 'stick to physical/one account'

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 5 - 9
SpA: 15 - 19
SpD: 0 - 4
Speed: 30 - 31
adamant pikachu
I know the rest of his stats are low but pikachu is pretty frail keep or toss
The Pikachu is guaranteed three 31s every single time...why would you keep something with such terrible other stats? Don't bother posting crappy resets like that here, the answer will be toss every single time unless you have something at least great, if not excellent.

Edit: I believe this is even an infractable offense here now...

I would really líke a Crunch Gyarados. Could some kind soul, that already owns ORAS, reteach it to one of my Gyarados at the move relearner and trade it back to my X?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)