ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where to get rocky helmet? It's one of the few items I need to farm.

On that note, can there be a thread listing all the important "one-of-a-kind" items?

I'll list what I have in the meantime:
- Leftovers: S.S. Tidal, downstairs
- Eviolite: Route 123, in the fisherman house
- Destiny knot: unknown
- Everstone: unknown
- Soothe Bell: unknown
There's an Everstone hidden in the large rock between some TM (was it Shadow Claw?) and the Steelixite in the lowest floor of Granite Cave.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Clearing the Cave of Origin triggers Wattson and some Mega Stones, not beating the Elite Four. I'm going through and collecting Stones now, so check the Stone Location thread for updates.

I think I'm going to restart my Omega ruby save. My sassy Latios is really starting to bug me @_@
At least I'll have the opportunity to be more thorough, basically been speed running it.

So groudon and kyogre are confirmed to respawn, right?

The continuous egg hatching path has been found for ORAS--and it's where the daycare and IV checker are too, to boot.

Nice, but why did that player not try to run in circles?
I would definitely not be patient enough to change direction every 20 steps at least not after 30 eggs.

Btw got any information regarding breeding mechanics leaked?
And most interesting: Are there any new Pokeballs with fancy patterns?

Alright, remember that whole "sync is 100%" thing? Well, I was capturing a mesprit, and I had a modest sync. When I caught it, it was adamant. So either that means legends that come out of the portals can't be synced... Or sync isn't 100%. I'll try a few more times just to make sure I didn't screw something up, but I had an alive sync in front, and there was no making room in the party like with the lati, as I had a free space open.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, remember that whole "sync is 100%" thing? Well, I was capturing a mesprit, and I had a modest sync. When I caught it, it was adamant. So either that means legends that come out of the portals can't be synced... Or sync isn't 100%. I'll try a few more times just to make sure I didn't screw something up, but I had an alive sync in front, and there was no making room in the party like with the lati, as I had a free space open.
Sync is only 100% for Latis and Cosplaychu

Nice, but why did that player not try to run in circles?
I would definitely not be patient enough to change direction every 20 steps at least not after 30 eggs.

Btw got any information regarding breeding mechanics leaked?
And most interesting: Are there any new Pokeballs with fancy patterns?
I'm not sure what you mean, the camera changes angles at each corner--if you hold left, for instance, once the player hits a wall the camera swivels 90 degrees and the player moves in the new "left" direction, and so on.

Rayquaza is one that I definitely want to catch flawless. What do I need to know about going after it, without major spoilers? It won't be available until after the league, I read. Are there long cutscenes around it like with yveltal? Where should I look to save before going to it, is what I really want to know.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just laughed out loud at what Wally says after you battle his 'legit' team.

He starts babbling on to himself about making adjustments and avoid getting outsped and thinking of different movesets.

It may be the first time an NPC became a competitive nutcase lol

There's also an NPC on the shore of the Battle Resort that says "Truly strong Trainers sometimes must be prepared to choose Pokemon that can win rather than their favorite Pokemon", with a person next to him saying "Thanks to my dad's Garchomp, I was able to achieve 20 consecutive wins."

It's just a big middle finger from Game Freak to all the Karen fans out there.

Last edited:
Rayquaza is one that I definitely want to catch flawless. What do I need to know about going after it, without major spoilers? It won't be available until after the league, I read. Are there long cutscenes around it like with yveltal? Where should I look to save before going to it, is what I really want to know.
From what I've seen, you'll be able to save right in front without having to rewatch cutscenes.

I'm not sure what you mean, the camera changes angles at each corner--if you hold left, for instance, once the player hits a wall the camera swivels 90 degrees and the player moves in the new "left" direction, and so on.
I couldn´t see that the player didn´t do it himself, now it´s even better this way!
and I guess I might find a smaller circle around battle maison for certain purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)