Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF:
A male Iron head and belly drum cubone/marowak.
Mine is female. Would you like one?

[105] Shiny Marowak
OT: Michael (13267) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Iron Head, Perish Song, Chip Away
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to Tiger1990 of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit for the parent goes to Sb4ll4t0. Comes with the german name for Cubone, "Tragosso", but will change upon evolution.

Sure, just attach the Gyarados with a Heart Scale, will be on shortly if you're still available atm.
Forgot that I can't trade it with "Waterfall" because it's an "important move". Gonna fix that real quick... sorry ^^

EDIT: Thank you very much shady6121.

Last edited:
Hi, as someone who doesn't have ORAS (yet, hopefully will be getting it today), can someone teach my Pokemon the following tutor moves?
Giga Drain- Vivillon, Volcarona
Knock off- Emolga, Venusaur
Hyper Voice- Helioisk, Sylveon
Heal Bell- Meowstic
Drain Punch- Slurpuff
Ice Punch- Greninja

Mine is female. Would you like one?

[105] Shiny Marowak
OT: Michael (13267) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Iron Head, Perish Song, Chip Away
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to Tiger1990 of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit for the parent goes to Sb4ll4t0. Comes with the german name for Cubone, "Tragosso", but will change upon evolution.
Pokeguy! Yea man, I would love a copy.

Thank you :)
You're welcome.
Pokéguy did you get help on the staraptor?
Yes I did. Soft Resetting Rayquaza now.

Remember kids, when resetting ORAS Rayquaza, bring a Jolly Kadabra with a Focus Sash, Disable and ThunderWave. Also a Staraptor with 247 HP and Final Gambit and a Choice Skarf. Lead with Disable, to speed test. Extreme Speed outspeeds and is disabled. Follow with thunder wave in case of Dragon Dance. Final Gambit leaves 1 HP if 30-31 HP IV. Moves vary, but between that and my Wall, I have everything I need to catch it in a Dusk Ball. Hope this is helpful to people.

lf the following pokemon cmt for any of these:
  • a ha skrelp in a dive net or dusk ball (spitback)
  • a jolly 5iv ralts with 4 egg moves in a premier ball

Last edited:

So the spread is 31/D/F/D/F/D anyone have a treecko with HA, EMs and 30 def and 31 sp.def?Other IVs don't matter, I will return the parent as soon as I breed it out

Also, which pokemon which previously required transfer to get their HA get their HA in ORAS?I don't wanna check the discussion thread to get spoiled, can someone make a list?I want this so that I know what transfer females to trade for and what to not trade for

Hi, as someone who doesn't have ORAS (yet, hopefully will be getting it today), can someone teach my Pokemon the following tutor moves?
Giga Drain- Vivillon, Volcarona
Knock off- Emolga, Venusaur
Hyper Voice- Helioisk, Sylveon
Heal Bell- Meowstic
Drain Punch- Slurpuff
Ice Punch- Greninja
Bump. Also want to teach my Scizor Knock Off.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF someone who can help me evolve my Spritzee and someone who is able to teach it Helping Hand afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)